Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now?  (Read 2627 times)
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:19:33 PM

A good option to invest in ICO projects at the Pre-ICO stage, then you can get a good bonus and then, after entering the exchange or through the hold time, you can sell coins +bonus and even if the coin on the exchange will cost the same as it cost on the ICO you still get a profit. But this is possible only if the ICO in which you invest is really good and not fraudulent.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thuthi7

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

The easiest way to think about investing in altcoin like Ethereum or Ripple is like investing in a stock. It's a piece of an enterprise that you can buy or sell at any time using online exchanges like Poloniex.
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:08:37 AM

yes, very good you get now, because you also have many opportunities that you want by selling a higher price in the future, so you will make a lot of profit, and bitcoin is also very popular all over the world.
forevergala

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:52:10 AM

I think the best path for me to earning more bitcoins is to trade or invest in altcoins. Investing in cryptocurrencies is probably one of the riskiest investments you can do. It's very high risk but the rewards can also be very high. Cryptocurrencies have done +100% gains overnight and can also drop more than half in value in a single day. Not many people can handle these types of swings.
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:59:24 AM

At the moment, I think some currencies are worth investing in, but before that you should consider the currency good and see if there is a forthcoming event soon or not
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:42:20 PM

I would have to agree that altcoins is the best way of investment for now because the the percentage of profit that you can make from investing in a altcoin is now higher than what you can make from bitcoin seeing that bitcoin has gotten way too big for the percentage of the return of investment to be very high. You stand to make a lot more money from investing in altcoins.
idol.vientocdep

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:54:17 AM

Of course, this is a very profitable way of investing. The main thing to understand the project in which you plan to invest and enter into a transaction at a favorable price. Well, the main rule - invest as much as you are not afraid to lose. Smiley
gehtrs

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

It seems that altcoin is indeed a profitable investment. But before you invest, you have to do a technical analysis of the market, diversify your portfolio, and reduce your investment risk as much as possible.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:52:40 AM

Yes, I agree. Altcoins are now considered as one of the best options for your plan investment as this is not just popular but this is the most common investment where people are now joining. Great opportunities can be expected when investing cryptocurrencies and that also depends on what coins you are planning to invest in. I would suggest that you should study the market trend and research for a coin that is doing good performance in the crypto market.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:01:04 AM

I agree with most people here. Altcoins are the best investments here if you want big profits in the shortest time. The top 50 coins including bitcoin still have big room for growth but maybe long term and not that much compared to those promising coins that are still in the low ranks.
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:29:32 AM

I cannot say or guarantee that it is the best investment. Well, investing in crypto is very risky because they are fluctuating. If you have not been ready yet or don't have a good strategy, you may lose everything in the short time. However, if you are good, you will gain multiple amounts of your money.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

There are many factors and tips to know when investing to alt:

1. If you're new in crypto, Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best option for an investor like you.
2. Almost all altcoins are depending on the Bitcoin and Ethereum's market situation.
3. Always read the reviews of other users about an altcoin for an investor like you to hold that coin.
4. Don't put all your money on crypto, especially it's volatile enough for you to either gain profit or have a huge loss of money.
5. Divide your money on altcoins and bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:11:52 AM

We expect the end of bitcoin correction to 8700. Then it will grow, and the altcoyins most likely will fall. Therefore, it is best to keep 50% in bitcoin, and distribute the remaining 50% between altcoyines for longevity

efeyigit399

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

subcoins is the most preferred platform for investors in the currency market. subCoins graphics are changing very fast and ana prices can increase. I think the bottom line investment is the best investment style.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?
Potentially alts can give you the most return in the shortest time if you end up investing in the right alt at the right time, this is not as easy as it sounds, you can also make a huge loss doing this.

Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

I don't think so Smiley. You should know that the reason why people often choose altcoin to invest in because there are thousands altcoin on the market that why there are a lot of choices for investors to choose beside price of altcoin is much lower than BTC that why investors, especially invetors with low capital often prefer invest in altcoin to BTC.
abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:23:23 AM

It can be, but you should know when and what to invest. Lots of altcoins in the market now. You can choose a cheap one so that you will have a bunch of it and will earn big profit when its value will pump up. Investing in new ICO is a good option to earn big by just reviewing the project before it will be launch. Most of the ICO's now are giving bonus and you will probably multiply your investment when you pick the right one.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

Some altcoin is good investment for long term. I think altcoin like ethereum, waves is good investment beside bitcoin because ethereum using smart contract and can use for many bussiness purpose
tahsanabir

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:33:46 AM

I think it's a good time for altcoin.Waves next to Bitcoin is a good investment, because of its use of smart agreements it can be used for many luxuries.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

If I had the money, of course, I prefer to invest. Of the tube on my money into the bank certainly every month my taxable monthly. And my money in the bank can not thrive.
But if the money I invested my money would definitely Altcoin can develop and be able to turn a profit. But I have to study for the basic ways of trading and continued to conduct monitoring of market prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: