Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now?  (Read 2627 times)
Miosekogba

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

As for me, I see cryptocurrency as one best way of investing and make cool cash, but before you can invest in a particular coin, you have to know about the coin future and be sure you will not end up been scammed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pencha

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:00:00 PM

It is important to be sure of what you are dealing with. You can earn everywhere. Most new profits will come from new coins with a small capitalization.

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

Of course, altcoin is by far the best way to invest, because the profit that the cryptocurrency gives is not given by any other business. For example, investing in a promising coin, you can multiply the invested funds several times in a year, and sometimes even several hundred times. This feature of cryptocurrencies attracts many investors from all over the world.
04antoxap

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:47:20 PM

Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?
The advantage of Ripple over other currencies is almost instant international payments, which are processed in just 10-15 seconds. In the SWIFT system, the transaction can take up to 3 days. Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse said in an interview with NBC: "The reason why XRP is unique is three seconds, so I do not risk volatility, while bitkoyn takes several hours."
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:31:14 PM

Yes I think ICO Altcoin is an investment field. there are many ICO alt that can be chosen to invest in the hope of making a profit doubled. Currently I am also watching the progress of Enlte coin sales. Do not forget to invest in ICO Altcoin choose a quality project and have high potential to grow successfully. Big profits must have a big risk so be careful before investing
Storeplex

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

Right now Bitcoin is looking like a good investment, especially if you're a long term believe and suspect that its price could rise considerably more. There's no question though that the time of turning $100 into a couple of grand with Bitcoin has gone, at least for the foreseeable future so alt coins are definitely more likely to give you that sort of return if you've got smaller amounts you're hoping to make big profit on.
mwyzyducdm490

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

Yeah, altcoin is the best way especially etherium which is reversive value from bitcoin. These altcoins are designed or used for short term investments and tradings for ICOs and exchange in market Smiley Smiley
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

Bitcoin is the best way you can make your investment save ethereum is another option as well likewise few alts below ethereum are good, not all altcoins are good to put investment on them.
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:01 AM

I think it depends on individual. Different coins have different aims and possibilities. Everyone should have own research and understanding about market. I personally prefer Bitcoin over other coins for many reasons. It actually depends on how you are seeing things.

I think both altcoin and bitcoin is the best way to invest because both have thier own advantages to each other...As we all know today altcoin and bitcoin have a good and positve outcome in terms of investment......
Et Hereum

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:29:09 PM

we can find safe with investment in altcoin, because many coins that we can choose. and when market down, not all altcoin falls deeply. there must be some coins that can still survive
echodike

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:50:35 PM

For me I will say yes it is a best way to invest because bitcoin price is already high and many people including me cannot afford to buy one bitcoin, so altcoins gives us the opportunity to invest into coins that might grow in value in the future, who knows they might grow like bitcoin in the future.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:02:55 PM

Since altkoins are all coins and tokens that are not bitcoin, investing in them as a whole will be already significantly more profitable than investing only in bitcoin. Although almost all the crypto currency has a price link to bitcoin, and therefore it still remains attractive for investment, however, due to its high cost and the difficulties that Mt represents. Gox from Tokyo, bitcoin may not grow as much in price as before. At the same time, cheap altcoyins are capable of increasing in price tens and hundreds of times.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:04:31 PM

Yes, it seems to me that this is a very good way of investing. If you choose a reliable coin, it will bring you a good profit.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:08:14 PM

Are you sure? To all alt?
I think only a few alt, because not all alt can be a good choice for investment. If you do not do research, then I am sure you will be stuck.
for Altcoin which is currently very potential to experience growth, it would be great to invest in Altcoin with a high potential development potential of the profits we achieve will be high in the future. therefore it is necessary to we sort Altcoin which is really good for future investment. such as the rising Ethereum.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

I think not altcoin is the best investment today. The bitcoin market is recovering. So new bitcoin is the best investment. There will be more people buying bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will rise. Then you will get huge profits.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Papajager

Activity: 784
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:08:55 PM

I don`t think so.
Now it's better to wait in Fiat, ETH or in the BTC
For the profit, you can participate in the best ICOs or try your hand at bounty campaigns. Currently, more of alts go down stronger than vice versa
ICOLovers

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Now when the market is strengthening and forming the best way to invest in the basic coins (btc, eth) that will only grow!
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

If you want to invest in altcoin, you can choose ethereum and neo, because both have the potential to continue to grow and also will last long. But if you have other options you are investing according to your beliefs.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:24:38 PM

Often the new players or choose BTC or ETH to invest. Because these are familiar and branded coins. They are less likely to buy Altcoin. To choose the right investment altcoin you have to sort the coin, determine the potential of coin and have a clear strategy.
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

When the market grows, the altcoins will be able to bring you much more profit than the BTC will give. In the current situation, it is better not to invest, but to wait for the situation on the market to become more understandable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: