Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:28:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now?  (Read 2627 times)
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:38:40 AM

one of them is certainly true. the best way to invest is currently at altcoin. In addition, you can also invest in the ICO project. The results will also be larger if the ICO project success. However, the risks are great indeed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:10:01 AM

In my own belief, altcoin is considered to be the best way and a good choice for investment. It so happen that bitcoin and altcoins are now in bear market resulting to down in price. However, the good thing of having a bear market is because you are buying coins at a lower price value and is favourable to the people investing such coins. Lastly, you should hold the bought coins even if it takes more than 6 months of waiting as long as it had made a profit.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:13 AM

Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?

I think yes because at this time altcoin price in reforestation and investing in altcoin can also get a lot of benefits than many people are investing in bitcoin with long-term and can get a good profit

Albertio

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

I think crypto is easy money, and it depends on your preference but personally, investing in altcoin is one of the best ways to earn an income and I see a bright future in the world of crypto because the industry is still promising. However, you should know everything about altcoin you want to invest before diving into it and the advice for you is always try to invest in Altcoin for a cheaper price.
nguyenthanh1420a

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

Altcoyins have the possibility of a large growth in the future, on which an investor can earn. And if we still invest, and not speculate in the market, then we need to choose coins with the potential for growth for at least a year. Smiley
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:50:36 PM

Yes, to my point of view things. Altcoins is one of the best way to have investment  nowadays . By investing in Altcoins. It's called making soft money without stressing yourself and also a way of securing the future.
aliutrab427

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

I think it depends on individual. Different coins have different aims and possibilities. Everyone should have own research and understanding about market. I personally prefer Bitcoin over other coins for many reasons. It actually depends on how you are seeing things. Smiley Smiley
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

Specific solutions depend on your chosen trading strategy. Personally, I know many people who earn capital by working with ICO and a constant analysis of the situation on the market.

Never give up
torontoconti

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

Altcoin is the way to go to earn in the cryptocurrency space, you just need to do detailed research about project before investing as there are several scam project in the space.
justaminute

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I think that now is the time to invest in alternative currencies. Bitcoin does not show strong growth. This is a signal that the market of altcoins will grow for a while. But it is impossible to predict the exact time.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

I think that now is the time to invest in alternative currencies. Bitcoin does not show strong growth. This is a signal that the market of altcoins will grow for a while. But it is impossible to predict the exact time.

But most of the altcoin prices mainly depends on the price of bitcoin so still the crypto investments mainly depends on the bitcoin itself.If someone want to make profits in short time then altcoin can be a better option because as you said its growth rate is high.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:47:07 PM

Saying something is the best depends on the concerned individual. What is best for Mr. A may not be for Mr. B. But to me, investment into altcoin is the best form of investment as it requires little or no efforts to make profit. All one has to do is to invest. That's all.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Maybe. Depends on your goals. Though the market can yield big gains, it can also bring great losses. You have to sit down and determine whether is the best thing for you to do or not.
Now, traditional investments are safer than cryptocurrencies  but yield small gains.

MascharonoM

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Maybe. Depends on your goals. Though the market can yield big gains, it can also bring great losses. You have to sit down and determine whether is the best thing for you to do or not.
Now, traditional investments are safer than cryptocurrencies  but yield small gains.

How is the idea to participate in some meme competition? Don't need to invest just need unique ideas to win. And if win then there is a great chance to gain tokens (ICO). I have heard @SciDex Official recently arranged a new meme competition. Open for all participants. lol
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

In fact, altcoins give me a really good investment. But for this it is necessary to accumulate experience, knowledge and constantly analyze the situation on the market.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

I prefer the famous ICO. Let them demonstrate less rapid, but stable growth. In general, I am confident that altcoins will show stable growth for earnings in the near future.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:15:03 PM

i think is not true.

best coin for imvest is still in BTC or ETH.
because is the top of coin in crypto.
and Altcoin to invest, im not so sure about that.
usually i used Altcoin just for trading, not for invest.
is have a big risk to invest in Altcoin.
i think like that, but some altcoin is great.
Tercyduq

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

Altcoin have different possibilities and concept .It all depends on the person who want to invest.If you want in any altcoin just do some research study the background story of the coin.The best coin to invest is the coin who establish already its name likebitcoin , if you invest in altcoin make sure that it has a great potential in the future because many altcoin failed when it terms to pricing you will invest in a good price but whenthe ico end and you will about to sell the price is too low soyou dont have a chance to earn from your investment.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

In each type of investment there are advantages and disadvantages, this also applies to altcoins. There are a lot of them, not all of them are promising and can provide you further profit.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:29:43 PM

i agree, investing in altcoins is the best way to earn profit beside trading bitcoin, investing in new altcoins can bring us huge profit in the future or another way is investing in ICO, that is the fastest way to earn huge profit, even more than investing altcoins but of course, ICO investing is always more risks so it is up to you to choose how to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: