Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now?  (Read 2627 times)
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:13:29 PM

Do not think all right Altcoin give me good investment. I used the knowledge, experience, I often track and analyze the market to find digital money to invest. For me apart from BTC, I just believe and invest in some Altcoin such as ETH, NEO, Wave, LTC
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:04:18 PM

Altcoyins have the possibility of a large growth in the future, on which an investor can earn. And if we still invest, and not speculate in the market, then we need to choose coins with the potential for growth for at least a year.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?

I believe that there is not the best way of investment.
Invest in alts can be profitable, but quite risky.
For me the best way is deviding my profolio, I spent 70% for main currencies like BTC and ETH, other 30% for alts.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

You should invest in whatever works for you and see that it would bring you the best profits on your investments, be it altcoins and bitcoins. Although with the percentage of return on investments on your coins, altcoins at this point have a much higher potential of bring you more money than bitcoin because bitcoin has grown so much in the last couple of years.

rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

It depends on your strategy. I know guys who grow capital in terms of BTC, so altcoins for them isn't priority but method of earning. But their final goal is BTC.
 So you have to decide what is your purpose, growing BTC, ETH or USD amount
triclinics21

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Investing in the altcoins is risky, so you have to research it very well and invest in it.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Of course, altcoin is by far the best way to invest, because the profit that the cryptocurrency gives is not given by any other business. For example, investing in a promising coin, you can multiply the invested funds several times in a year, and sometimes even several hundred times. This feature of cryptocurrencies attracts many investors from all over the world.

Some people will argue with it. They will say that gold and real estate are the best ways to make investments. I do not have so much money to buy the private property (houses and apartments) thus I deal with crypto.
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Personally, I will say that Altcoin is one of the best ways to invest our money right now. Every person has their thinking and plans to invest their money in crypto or others. There are still some other investments that may be suitable for us likely the crypto.
Altcoin is very promising to make great profits in the short time. But, it also requires the big risks.
So, just invest in altcoin wisely and smartly to get the profits, not because of greedy or others.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Altcoins is also a best way to invest, we can easily found on the market now on such different good altcoins being introduced on the market, and having potentially active coin that surely become valuable coin in the future. But investing altcoins is easy, and the only thing that makes it difficult is on how we make a good timing in order to earn more profits.
coinbitw

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

Yeah, altcoin is the best way especially etherium which is reversive value from bitcoin. These altcoins are designed or used for short term investments and tradings for ICOs and exchange in market
crypto4earn
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:09:16 PM

yes altcoins is best way of investment. but still it is depend on the preference and selection of altcoin because there are so many altcoins which are not good for investment. according to my opinion select any altcoins having rank from 0 - 100 in coinmarketcap.there are several coins having more potential to grow.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

Yes, I think so. Now it is very profitable to take part in crypto projects at the stage of ICO, and invest in new promising crypto coins. It takes a lot of time to study projects, then investment will be safe.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:24:55 PM

Now market is red, i think it's time to good for investment, market again would be pump and it's crypto rules.So it's time is the best way of investment.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

Now market is red, i think it's time to good for investment, market again would be pump and it's crypto rules.So it's time is the best way of investment.
in any case, one must very strongly believe in the potential of the crypto currency, so that when the market falls completely, invest its own funds. Anyway, where coins that have already shown their capabilities, you're falling today, there's a good reason to buy them at a cheap price. At least the benefit will be one hundred percent.

HELLO EVERYONE.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:29:12 PM

yes and the manage of works from the developer gives of option on occupation as might to helps on improving works with the manage of tasks with examination as being within the field of business with the crypto currency trading of the finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
DarkPiltover

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:30:04 PM

I think this time is a best way to start investing in crypto and at the moment altcoins uas a good status too in the mark though it may seems that the past four months of the year 2018 is not the best time for digital currency. So some of the investors and trader's choose to grab the opportunity to invest in altcoins than bitcoin.
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

yes altcoins is best way of investment. but still it is depend on the preference and selection of altcoin because there are so many altcoins which are not good for investment. according to my opinion select any altcoins having rank from 0 - 100 in coinmarketcap.there are several coins having more potential to grow.

selecting any altcoins having rank from 0 - 100 in coinmarketcap because you can firstly still see some crappy coins and secondly you can miss some very good coins with a great opportunity
Take a look at Zencash currently
efey399

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:42:00 PM

The subCoins section is the most active in the world of cryptographic currencies and a segment investors often invest in. according to me, the crypto exchange has the highest potential, so it's the best investment-type subcoins.
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

So what is your criteria for such a declaration. I think it depends on maybe the type of coins you're hodling. This is because someone hodling a bad coin will definitely not agree with you. And also I think recently, almost all the altcoins follow the price chart of BTC so I don't think it'll be good going on all alts
dasyzon2666

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:22:17 AM

I think that  if you intend to invested your money to cryptocurrency be it in altcoin or bitcoin you should take up about a lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: