Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Altcoin is the best way of investment now?  (Read 2627 times)
Bountyx1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

Of course, this is a very profitable way of investing. The main thing to understand the project in which you plan to invest and enter into a transaction at a favorable price. Well, the main rule - invest as much as you are not afraid to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:19:57 AM

Starting from April 2018 we pay monthly interest 2% for ZIG token holdings on Ecex Exchange accounts.
Withdraw or accumulate interest - the choice is your's
https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:23:46 AM

Now Altcoin is the best way to invest your money?

The best time was actually a couple of weeks back when all ALTs were lying on the floor on there bottom.
since last couple of days we are watching some massive returns over those dip prices.

The boat is not left though, there are still many potential coins which are yet to bounce back and lying around the bottom. DYOR before buying any ALT.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

Well for someone like. To someone, it is best to buy bitcoin or Ether. For them, investing money in altcoins has no future. Everyone has his own choice and his own decisions. That for one is good, but for another death. For me to invest in ICOs and various altcoins is always interesting and profitable.
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:07:15 AM

I think altcoins will never go off season for being one of the best investments in the market, they are very favorable choices for long term
investments. But it's strongly advice to choose the well reputable and highly regarded currencies on the matter. Since altcoins prices at the
moment are not that expensive, it's probably a  really great time to buy and purchase altcoins that are cheaper now but holds some growth
potential in the coming months or year. Though a lot still insist on investing on bitcoins, I think investment diversification is a more clever
approach whether you are engaging a short-termed or long-term type of investment.
samward

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:08:26 AM

The easiest way to think about investing in altcoin like ETH or Ripple is like investing in a stock. It's a piece of an enterprise that u can buy or sell at any time using online exchanges like Poloniex.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

Yes Altcoin are the best way to invest in.before investment you should do your research and then proceed to invest.I have selected well groomed solid coins which are constantly backed by their development teams.my crypto portfolio comprise of ETH,LTC,MIOTA,ADA,TRON,XEM,EOS.ETH is old coin and currently in high demand these days.others coins are also very good and thriving gradually.
Princessjilian

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

Yes, altcoin is the best way of investment now but you must study it first if this kind of coin can bring you profit or loss. Also you must learn how to trade it, in order for you to gain sure profit.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:58:38 AM

I think yes but hard to find which altcoin that can be give 10 times return in less than 1 years. There are too many option in the market, last year many altcoin given more profit than BTC. And for this year will be the same, by looking for and learn fundamental of each altcoin can be find the most potential one. All altcoin in top 20 in Coinmarketcap still has possibility to going up multiple times.
napi

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:10:00 AM

yes you are right I think altcoin is the best way to be able to get a lot of profits, not only that, usually altcoin has a good project that could trigger the increase in altcoin prices.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:12:51 AM

I dont trust in Ripple anymore, it is one of those altcoins that you can never end up trusting much, it is controlled by banks and institutions, and it is almost centralized at 100%. I prefer Cardano instead of it.

The easiest way to think about investing in altcoin like ETH or Ripple is like investing in a stock. It's a piece of an enterprise that u can buy or sell at any time using online exchanges like Poloniex.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:15:11 AM

Many people have lost money in altcoins, and it’s only a select few who are able to get massive returns from their investments. If you want to be one of those select few, then you have to be smart about investing. Do your own research and pick the right coins. Analysis is something that can't be thought in a forum reply. Use google instead of spamming useless questions here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:23:27 AM

There seems to be a trend of bitcoin losing its overall dominance. This doesn't mean bitcoin won't do exceptionally well, it just means that the overall sentiment toward blockchain and its use-cases are being seen and valued.

The first time the market hit 350billion was December 4th. Bitcoin was at 11600 and had a 60% dominance. Today, we hit the same market cap and bitcoin is at 8200 with a 40% dominance.
yigga

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:36:52 AM

It depends on what scenario are we talking about, just remember that Bitcoin was extremely bullish on December, when it first touched $10,000, it went from $6000 to $10,000 in less than seven days.

Now, we are not seeing the same patterns anymore.
There seems to be a trend of bitcoin losing its overall dominance. This doesn't mean bitcoin won't do exceptionally well, it just means that the overall sentiment toward blockchain and its use-cases are being seen and valued.

The first time the market hit 350billion was December 4th. Bitcoin was at 11600 and had a 60% dominance. Today, we hit the same market cap and bitcoin is at 8200 with a 40% dominance.
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:44:17 AM

According to my way of thinking, I do not think so. Basically if you want to make a profit, you have to know the basic knowledge and risks that can harm and I think altcoin and bitcoin are a good investment as of now, although we will consider the fact that there are many things that put bitcoin in a higher perspective than altcoin and vice versa. I think it just depends on the person's mindset.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

If you do not count on luck, the investment can not be very simple. First, you need to study a lot of projects that enter the market every day. Select the best of them, and for each project to allocate no more than 5% of the capital, for maximum diversification of risks. In this case, investments in altcoins can really become a very good way to increase funds, because their potential is very huge.
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

Altcoin have different possibilities and concept .It all depends on the person who want to invest. If you want in any altcoin just do some research study the background story of the coin.

Yes because now the price of altcoin down you can invest in altcoin with long term to get a lot of profit and I think, it also depends on the situation, because if the altcoin price goes up then you better sell altcoin that you hold because if you hold it for a long time that is not good either
waligu

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

I would be afraid to enter the altcoins now. In my opinion, it is better to wait for the nearest correction and to purchase at that moment

impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:43:10 AM

Yeah i think invest to altcoins still the best way to get maximum profit, but big profit always come with big lost if we don't have enough information about that altcoins.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:46:26 AM

It may or may not depending on your preference but personally, investing in altcoins is one of the best way to invest. However, you must know everything about the altcoin that you want to invest in before diving into it so you will also have an idea about the potential of the coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: