Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:52:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20964 times)
Renzarra

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

I still believe in real good airdrops and projects. I'm just trying to find them. There is a lot of new things every day and I invest a lot of time to go through many of them.
It is not easy, but it's better that way. There is no ideal situation no matter what you do.
1000 years

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

It turns out the airdrops problem is very complicated. Although I've never had an experience like you, but I know in the process we have to be fast from other members so it is not too late, because airdrop has a very short time limit and also the problem of not paying, there are so many airdrop that tipped unpaid. in fact most of it is not paying.
And again the market problem, there are also airdrops that have given coins for free but the coins can not be traded. so there is only silence in the wallet only.
and lastly the most severe problem is airdrop that uses private key instead of profit instead of stump. so be careful yes

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

Here's a tip, if you are going to participate in a bounty campaign or airdrop make sure to ask for advice if you are not a good researcher if the project is legit or not. I also recommend you to find bounty managers that are legendary with a positive rating or the managers that those legendary members know for you to avoid scams. For example, in my situation, I always join deadley's bounties and he knows a trustworthy bounty manager which is ubercool. I know that these two guys are really good at handling bounty campaigns and I think they also know how to research very well that is the reason why I have a pretty good experience when it comes to airdrops and bounty campaigns.

langlamobile

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Some airdrop just taking your information and sending you spam email. I didn't remember how many airdrop i join last 2 month and then none of them pay the token though the day of distrubition was long pass. Well, i think there is no way to find if thay are true or fake airdrop, fail or success project. Only hope i think, and lucky

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:59:42 PM

Some airdrop just taking your information and sending you spam email. I didn't remember how many airdrop i join last 2 month and then none of them pay the token though the day of distrubition was long pass. Well, i think there is no way to find if thay are true or fake airdrop, fail or success project. Only hope i think, and lucky
Same observation specially those airdrops that do require email which they do possible having the aim on collecting email for their own list and use it on other purpose.Completely agree that most airdrops are useless and doesnt pay most of the time but yet there are still projects which do paid on but dont expect too much with these things.
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

I think you may be right in some other aspect. But there are some airdrops that have a good intentions especially in promoting their tokens depending on what they are sharing the conditions you need to take to give you a reward bonus on your work. And not all airdrops have not value of their tokens especially if their tokens are giving a good platform and connected especially in tradings to other exchanges.
Fobrins

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:02:16 PM

I'm aware of scams, but for me, the bigger problem is to filter all of the information that is showing up on a daily basis. I hardly can keep up.
That is actually a good thing for crypto, but I wish that I have four hands and eight hands.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

Same here. I have participated in ~100 airdrops, half of them are still not listed anywhere and 95% of these airdropped coins cost ~0.1usd.  Just a few of them are good and bring 5-10$. I bet if to participate in airdrops, it makes sense to do at least simple research about the project and to filter scam.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:40:18 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.
Actually, airdrop is not all fake, there are some airdrops that benefit the participants. But, airdrop allocation is very small indeed. Unlike the bounty program, so I prefer bounty rather than airdrop.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:07:03 PM

i think most airdrops nowadays not worth it. not to mention the hacking risk, it's not a gd idea to give away ur personal info for a few bucks.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

aggree with u
now day airdrop not worth to join
mostly using reff program
its not like the old day when u just need to fill the form
just be carefull from fake airdrop
never send or tell them about ur private key or any password
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

Every time I participate in airdrop I find out about things related to it. Usually it will be posted on the official website or telegram. and the creation of fake airdrop primarily to increase the tracking of twitter or fake telegrams. Check those pages.
Quymadi

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

I don't work with airdrop and do not advise anyone to contact them, because there do not pay money.
vnh8888

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:08:16 PM

Just study ICO's rating, product, team, idea - it's absolutely same as to invest or to take a part in bounty. Yeah and as people sais in previous messages, it's better to have different e-mail, wallet and password specialy for airdrops.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

Yes there are many fake and scam airdrops, people bahind this airdrops try just to collect the data of the participants, and some of them even try to steal your private keys asking their members to prvide them in their spreadsheets. You have to be very careful before joining any airdrop nowadays, because even the legal ones aren't really valuables.
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

a lot of airdrop is fraud or they will pay you coins that will not cost anything. You must be ready for this. All the same they do not take a lot of time, for this I believe that this is not a big problem

engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:25:15 PM

Better use a different account in joining airdrop, make an alternative email for making sure that your other email is safe. That's the best thing you can do in joining some airdrops. Anways, you should also check out the project that you're joining, if it looks suspicious enough then don't participate on it.

[
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

hy all

thanks.

My condolences. For airdrops, it is necessary to establish a separate wallet, and not to participate in all airways in a row. With mind, choose projects, check them whenever possible.

clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:19:06 PM
Merited by joelsamuya (1)

Hello everybody.

First of all, airdrops are only made to gain attention, to create a crowd, to develop that community that every crypto currency needs. You'll definitely not get wealthy if you get only those. 

Secondly, their purpose is also to make you buy more. That means, when you get some tokens and see they rise in time, you'll get interested and buy some more. That is a marketing strategy to make you "taste" a bit of their product (for free) in order to make you buy more.

Thirdly, you need to know that your password is like a key to a vault. That is literally what it is. Commodity should not be considered for any means. every each account should have a strong, different passwords than the others. So secure every each account as well as possible!

Airdrops do no make you rich until they start growing. And buy some more;)

palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:34:54 PM

You should beware of the scammers. They send mails which seems to be airdrops and when you click the join airdrop button, you are hacked. Don't open the mails that comes suspicious to you and always check the domain of the email address of the sender.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: