Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:50:18 PM

agreed with you .
after october 2017 i saw many fake airdrops and worked for them but got nothing in last .
either they just ran away or they gave tokens without any value ..

most of airdrop purpose is either to scam with money or just only gain followers and personal info .
Quite rightly, most airdrops have become fake or fraudulent. Earlier, when you just had to fill out the google form of such problems did not arise. Now if a good airdrop, then only 5-50 coins are paid, the value of which is very small. In order to earn decent money, you must always invite referrals. Otherwise, the income will be very small.
Guys, airdrop is usually small, for the reason that you don't have to put a lot of effort to registered in airdrop. Sometimes, you all need to do is to fill up form and join on their official telegram. So don't expect too much on that, if you are a bounty hunter, you will understand about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

the experience of the airdrop at the end of last year for some, it was very good, but from January onwards the truth has been very annoying as many people used this desire of new people in this world to announce airdrop to change of some transfer of funds being these a scam.
and then there are others that are good but with the amount of personal data that is filtered there are those who use your data to have more coins and that can leave you out of the benefit, and for all that now you have to examine very well in which airdrops there are what to join
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:04:51 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

Yes that's correct most airdrops are fake and some are just collecting it as display on their ETH public address  . It is better to join on airdrop for holders as you can gain instant profit with that .
millithe1st

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:10:49 AM

to me airdrops and bounty's consist of the same amount of info transfer as in the ask for email - ether add- telegram - twitter - so i just do the same thing i do for bounties i search more about the project on google or w.e and read the WP (Whitepaper) if they dont have one there's 99% chance it's fake, secured website is also a big thing to me, if they cant protect their own info. what makes you think they'll protect yours? and last but not least a contract address if they have a contract address but none of the rest it may still be ok considering a lot of coins now are PUMP and DUMP but there's so much x.x
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

In my opinion, not all airdrops are fake some of those are legit it depends on the project. Be aware at all times research and study the ico always. Let say that all airdrops are scams but there were no one will be victim if we read ang verify first. Goodluck.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

most of it is either fake or ultimately worth nothing.
but since you don't have to invest anything but time, you can try it sometimes  Smiley
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:07:32 AM

Hello buddy, same here, we experienced all the same, one thing that i should not work out this time is the self drops and airdrops, they have no value at all or it depends on the development team. But majority of all those airdrops are just getting some information on ours. One thing ive experienced last week is that, somebody is accessing my personal accounts in some exchangers. One thing that come up to my mind is that when i fill up the forms in the airdrops i use the same email and password to my accounts in exchangers. So bad experience. truly.

Thanks for creating this thread.

I see the season why they  have access to your exchange  account. Here is my advice for those doing airdrop:

1. Don't you the same email you use to register for exchange to fill airdrop  create a new email for airdrop

2. Don't use the same password that you use to open your email to register  on airdrop site have a separate password for your airdrop that requires  sign up

3. All exchanges have 2FA features always make sure that your 2FA is activated on your exchange account and all other account  that has 2FA features.  That way you will be safe. Best of luck! 

Some airdrops are just technique to gather simple information's like emails, scammers use this kind of technique giving referral links and those who are victim that doesn't know to distinguish whether the site is phishing, that is why more complains appear, I'm not saying that all airdrops are not legit but we have to be picky, those token that can be sell legally.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:30:37 AM

I feel sorry for what you encountered but not all airdrops are scam my friend. There are some legit and are even giving a nice profit and to think I even make money from it even not releasing capital.  Its just that you need to study the every token airdrop sprouting before fiiling up to it.And always remember to never ever share your private key unless it its exchange site.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
josh07

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

the problem with airdrop you do not know how much you get token because they do not have a sheet for it but for me it's okay airdrop because even so it's a great help for us.

kreket1

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

I can not understand why there are so many discussions about this. airdrop is a freebie. Just do the job and get coins, the fastest way to earn a few bucks))

Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

According my own statistic if you fill 100 airdrop forms, you will recieve 10-15 different coins. 8-12 will cost nothing, 2-3 so-so and 1 or 2 will bring profit. But, yes - those 85-90 which didn"t come - mostly scams. And if airdrop asking for money, just have form without social accounts, website and token information - don"t waste your time - it is scam.
lagabara

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

I have followed many airdrop programs, some can be sold and some are worthless. There is also not get the airdrop at all. As long as it's free follow it, but also must be wary of the swindlers who make airdrop. Because they can steal our data when register malalui email. More selective in following the airdop for now, first study the project through their website or twitter.
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

Now very many distribute airdrops and some fake ones

One of the signs may be, fake ones differ when you fill out the Google form then they ask for donation, in such airdrops I do not participate
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

The problem with air droplets is that they usually come out scam. we trust and add. We hope. but scam is coming out. I do not think they have any other problems.

Vananhkutelacloi52

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:07:33 PM

Because airdrop very easy for everyone to do it, that the gift will very small. I have time do many airdrop, but i can receive any token. If i have, the value is very small. I suggest you join some bounty campaign.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:27:37 PM

I advice you to choose carefully the airdrops you re going to participate in them, there is many fake and scam airdrops, and also most of this airdrops will send you worthless and dead tokens.

Take your time firstly to study the project carefully and making sure it have some potential and value before joining its airdrop.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

That why I don't wanna waste my time by joining airdrop Smiley). Almost airdops are shit and scam, it's really difficult to find out a truthworhty airdrop like REBL token although there are a lot of airdrop listing sites but I don't think it help Smiley). Don't waste your time with airdrop anymore, you should know that bounty campaign also can be a scam although you have to work for it so airdrop is totally can be a scam cause you just need to do few easy steps to receive free token Smiley)

Bilgent

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

you will earn a nice airdrops money. but their biggest problem is scam. Nice campaigns if they are scam.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:27:18 AM

Because airdrop very easy for everyone to do it, that the gift will very small. I have time do many airdrop, but i can receive any token. If i have, the value is very small. I suggest you join some bounty campaign.
At present there are so many airdrop projects built but most of them are not effective. In the past, airdrop projects were very limited and effective, but now there is an airdrop race and you can see airdrop projects spread across cryptocurrency groups.
diangunz

Activity: 503

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:05:52 AM

as I experienced too ,, more and more airdrop ,, the greater the chance of scamers looking for victims ,, be careful choosing and distinguishing the fake airdrop ,, because it is so dangerous ,, they can cheat and also steal your data ,,, i never lost gmail is very important and my etherwallet is hacking ,, it's my beginner's time ,,

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: