Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20966 times)
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

Hello sir, yes , and you are correct, most of the time airdrops nowadays are just collecting informations from the users and use them for some other purpose, which i felt it uneasy because ive been a victim of scamming and hacking my exchange account , which is never accessed recently, so that means and i believe those hackers are the developers of the airdrop campaign, most of the time, airdrops are not paying to me, and just a waste of time.

I would never participate anymore, due to this reason.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:20:28 AM

Counterparty’s goal was not to raise money. Instead, their goal was to distribute their tokens to lots of people in a fair and transparent manner.
The Counterparty developers believed that people wouldn’t be OK with trusting developers with tons of money pre-product.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

airdrop is a problem in a sense of scam and poor listing in an exchange. most of the airdrop were not recognized in cryptocurrency this make airdrop worthless and useless
Bambaster
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:15:20 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

Brother, how can they crack that metamax? or freeze your tokens or steal them? At the heart of a purse is just the otbrozhenie your block on which you store your data. That is assets. Therefore, if you yourself did not enter your data on phishing resources anywhere. Or did not send smart contracts to pay. Although why send them, with airdrop? This is stupid. But if you have a unique case, tell me how you were hacked and what you did)
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:21:52 PM

airdrop as many problem
1: poor listing in exchange
2: most airdrop were scam
3: poor and low distribution of tokens
 these are the major problems facing airdrop
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

As of now doing airdrops are waste of time. Most airdrops are scam just wanted to collect details. Unlike when I was just startingI earn a lot from it.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.
I participated before but it seems it's not worth the effort with those fewer quantity and has no value at exchanges. Better to research first those company had doing the airdrops if they are legit sites with credible team behind. Besides don't expect to much from a airdrops as more on those are just a fake projects.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:25:05 PM

Looks like you have experienced the sweetness of airdrop I also used to be a beginner often get the airdrop token first there is a price but not with the new airdrop recently because most of which is now a scam.
Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:43:46 AM

Most likely you entered in the form Airdrop instead of the address of the purse MEW-private key,the scammers are counting on this mistake.Every year scammers become more and more inventive,but basically it gather information about you.Find the weak point and hack you.
denyfirmasyahputra

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:55:30 AM

Be careful with every airdrop you follow! Do not let you get into the airdrop which turns out to be a link to a phishing website, It's certainly very dangerous for your digital assets!
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

I hope that in the future it will be more specific to manage airdrop, and not as many fraudsters have now divorced.
trongminhcl

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:05:53 PM

i think too airdrop Scam
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

At the moment while ETH transaction fee is increasing quickly day by day so I think joining airdrop to earn free token is not a good idea anymore Smiley. I think you'll not be able to earn enough for ETH transaction fee from airdrop anymore. LOL. Try to stay away from airdrop and focus on working on bounty campaign so you'll be able to earn large amount of token Smiley
Dayattaufik

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

airdrop it is good for follow but now airdrop many scam, and if I think airdrop good for follow but we also have to be careful to choose airdro nice and pays off and also the tokens her already market entry
yeezycheezy

Activity: 476

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

im sad at airdrop all i ecncounter in the airdrop is scam hope admin many task but didnt paying . i hope i found a true one

Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:13:27 PM

hy all

thanks.
It has long been known that airdrops is a fraud. A waste of time and effort. Today, even among the bounty are a lot of Scam. And you can not even talk about airdrops.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
cliffdex

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

generally airdrops are not bad but the ability to know the good projects is not an easy task. but we all need to be careful during the airdrop registrations as not to put ourselves into risk. what every email or pass codes, or security keys we use on the major bounties should be different from what we should use for the airdrop registrations.
stkkzyni

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:05:28 AM

I think blindly to participate in airdrop is very dangerous. It is more effective to carefully select projects as much as possible and to protect personal information.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:17:44 AM

hy all

thanks.

yes that is fucking truth about the airdrops, the rate at which people are being hacked is much now so we have to limits all this airdrops of 1 token and 3 token just take a look at my wallet you will nonsense https://ethplorer.io/address/0x6c716b6a1d36c881c43fa493aacd2609d52e9ce1
my wallet is now spreadsheet for worthless airdrops

please be wise and don't do airdrops that are not reasonable!!!
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:37:10 AM

most of the airdrop were scam. i doubted how this airdrop works. and this have to be deal with in a campaign after helping them with their campaign they distribute there tokens and ran away without listed in an exchange such like
atoc
gsgc
hashrentals
those campaign run away after the complexion of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: