Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:50:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:34:59 AM

Many of airdrop coming at this moment just worth for nothing. Seems the airdrops maker just want to steal our data. My data already were stolen by fake airdrops, I see sometimes I got the email that says I joined new airdrops but as I remember I have never joined before...  Angry

To be honest,  airdrop on 2018 just waste of coin and decrease the value of this product...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

same thing here, we are experiencing the same thing, one thing that is sure is a lot of airdrops, they have no value at all or depend on the development team. But the majority of all those lines just get some information about us. One thing to be aware of is when filling out forms on airdrops do not use the same email and password to my account at exchangers.
All it takes is selectivity. That's the risk we have to face. The fact is nowadays that airdrops often experience failure and fraud. In the crypto world a lot of things to watch out for and all the things we have to do and analyze well.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

don't get you hopes high in airdrop. most of them are scam and even they pay you it got no value. airdrop rewards today are so little compared to last years airdrop. so how do they freeze your system? unless you click suspicious links and don't have a way to block it. there tips and guides here to avoid getting scam.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:05:23 AM

airdrop right now are wasting your time, they giving you some shit coin tahat even have any price in market, and that just wasting, and also that just make you send your information into that airdrop and recently that like something make you take your own gallow by provide them your any information. thats why i dont join any airdrop anymore

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Evgeniy18582960

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:13:59 AM

I can not disagree with you, based on my personal statistics I can say that out of 100 eirdrops coins come only for 10, the market goes somewhere 1. So if now I do airdrops only in my free time
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:19:13 AM

I think to participate in the airdrop is waste the time, they launched the airdrop and attract the people join their facebook and twitter channel, this is the fake impression look like an remarkable project and attract the investors, even the ICO fail or not, you nothing got at last.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Istiriel

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:00:07 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 07:17:16 AM by Istiriel

These days you have to earn a blow to the face. I happened to earn a few dollars, but that's it. Usually, these are Tokens with no value ...
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

Get profit from the airdrop as a ratio of 1:1000 and finally as gambling. Most airdrop ends scam and there is a process to the fore after obtaining a lot of members and investors,I am personally not so interested because it will only waste time,the more promising is the bounty,it does not mean 100% will be successful but the bounty is much higher quality than the airdrop because it requires
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:11:41 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

Atleast you still a member when you finally realizes about that airdops scamming,because many of the victims on airdrops are higher ranks that still noob and greed to trust this damn offering

Stop believing airdrop guys because the ratio is one over one hundred legitimate/scams
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

There are a lot of us who have experienced these problems during and after filling out the form in airdrops. Still, let us all remain vigilant in the future and don't let these scammers get the best of us when doing airdrop registration.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

Thanks for sharing. I also agree with you. Even that airdrop aren't scam, the payment are too small. Although that was good Airdrop out there, but it's hard to find that. So I suggest to only join Bounty. Grin
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:30:19 AM

It is a pity that you had such a bad experience. I hope you didn't lose much.
This once again proves how the "virtuality" of money can dull our sense of caution. We would never give our personal information in normal circumstances for few bucks, but we do that now in crypto.... We all should be more careful.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.

I also hate airdrop for those reason. I am an active airdrop hunter before but when the time comes that they pay me, I saw the amount of the coin is not worth to sell. One time I get excited I received 100,000 coin but its price is 0.00000001. I hate it. Another, yes it is not listed in any exchanger so I have no choice but to keep it in my wallet and get nothing from it.  

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

I join several airdrops before and it turns out its a fake or scam. I think thats the problem, its difficult to identify real airdrops because most of them are scams.
Because they also have twitter, ICO, Telegram and many more that make them really true in airdrop form. Other airdrop force you to donate in order to get your token from them.
Many people got hacked and scam because of airdrop. Because of bad experiences, do not let in again on it specially those who want a donation before they give the free reward for you after you joined. Airdrop is not being helpful nowadays but give problems and make you not to believe on every projects even has good whitepaper and purpose of development. Keep safe of your account not only account connected on wallet but also those media account that shows your real identity.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
adejoke444

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:39:00 AM

So many reasons most of them create airdrop is just to have easy followers on twitter and have their telegram channel filled up easily, they change the name of the group after some times.
jtrick

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

the problem with airdrop is most of them do not pay.
Olimpikflame

Activity: 166
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:40:51 AM

I think the problem was the referral system in them, from which, it seems to me, only big platforms earn. And in these cases, they get money, and the rest of the participants gather the small change ... and one that is shameful to carry on exchanges
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

hy all

thanks.

On the one hand you are right, most airdrops often often do not cost anything, even if at the end you got these coins. But there are also good projects that are developing and are moving forward and bring a good profit. Of course to trust airdrop or not, it's everyone's business, but this does not take much time, so it's possible and pouchavstvovat, from a large number can get a worthwhile project)

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
matedrink24

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:46:56 AM

Thank you for your warning. I do not participate in airdrop programs because the rewards received from airdrop are too small. I did not think my account would be hacked by information filled in airdrop. I will be more careful . Thank you very much

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

It's too annoying when you worked hard and you earn nothing, that's one of the reasons why I stopped joining some bounty and airdrop campaigns it was just a waste of time. Instead of doing something more productive you tend to choose joining those schemes even though you already deceived by them. You must atleast search for another profitable activities online.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: