Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:50:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:01:37 PM

I absolutely agree with you that lately there have been a lot of poddelnuh airdrops in order to stuff a telegram to the group. If you approach the airdrops with the mind, no one will deceive you. Just do not give private keys and enters the suspicious site. It is necessary to work in airdrop sites there, although at least some sort of selection goes before they give it to you.
However I do not want to say that we should analyze projects with water points as a matter of projects for ICO participation, but still, a general review should be done. It's a bad idea to just give your personal information left and right.
Yes, sometimes decent airdrops appear, but not often. Primarily they come from an anonymous project with no ideas and a normal team, and as a result they are worthless. So be selective

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ironmaiden

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

I absolutely agree with you that lately there have been a lot of poddelnuh airdrops in order to stuff a telegram to the group. If you approach the airdrops with the mind, no one will deceive you. Just do not give private keys and enters the suspicious site. It is necessary to work in airdrop sites there, although at least some sort of selection goes before they give it to you.
Yes, sometimes a decent watermark appears, but not often. Primarily they come from anonymous projects with no ideas and a normal team, and as a result they are worthless. But I do not want to say that we should analyze the project with the water point as a project issue for ICO participation, but still, a general review should be done.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:05:36 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

Unfortunately lots of airdrops are completely fake. They only wanna get your personal information and sell it.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:10:01 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.

Unfortunately lots of airdrops are completely fake. They only wanna get your personal information and sell it.

Why do you give real  personal information then?
The problem is not the personal information,but that you are not rewarded...

vasilvas15

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:18:26 PM

I now do not participate in airdrops at all, and it seems to me that they are all empty. And they do not have any value.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:20:23 AM

what I experienced also I feel, of the many airdrop that I participate in only one airdrop that makes me not disappointed, others disappoint me, there is airdrop that ask for kyc because I was late I finally can also the distribution of tokens, which I get only the coin no price.
from now on I am principled only airdrop in bitcointalk, and that I consider as entertainment only

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 12:36:49 AM

~~snip~~
 i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

~~snip~~

thanks.
Does the airdrop ask for your private key? well, if you give it is a fatal mistake. Many airdrops are trying to take advantage of your personal data, others are asking for some funds. Next time you have to be careful if you want to join airdrop. I think the airdrop in 2018 is less profitable, the allocation is small, so sometimes it becomes worthless.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Aikolmu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:53:40 AM

That is one of the causes, I never need to take an interest in an airdrop a troublesome prerequisite to take after airdrop, as well as on the grounds that the ostensible they give is just a couple of dollars, and that is not worth what we do
prechi

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

Aidrop projects are full of shit now.. So many scam. Infact,  95% turn out to be scam or failed projects. The latest scam and trend going on is the self drop and many people still fall for you. That energy can be used to support a good project.
kostagr33k

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:14:59 AM

I came to a simple conclusion. You don't have to participate in airdrop. I did a lot of registrations but didn't get a reward.
pidonkmo

Activity: 420
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

Many air drops do not enter the stock exchange or at all do not send coins. Many of them are scams, and only a small portion is good. So a few months ago I decided to stop with airdrop and just focus on investing and bounty.
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

The problem that often occurs in airdrops today is the decreasing quality of airdrops and the enthusiasm of the community which is also continuing to decline. This is because the airdrop project gives a lot of disappointment to the community with its scam coins. The quality is low, they do not have a long life to exist and are popular among the crypto.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

The main problem with airdrops they are nt secured they come with one single agenda to hack the erc 20 wallets so i dont trust airdrops

Many of this ICO are generally just come to earn money in the short term and do not care anything about the investors who invest in their hard earned money in their coin. They do not have a clear objective and just with the good listing gains they will sell their stake and move away.
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

For me i have already concluded that i will not do any airdrop any more why because many airdrop that you see now are almost scam project after participating in there airdrop you will not see anything giving to you for me it's just time waisting.
humber1

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

There will always be short-selling quality in the bears and the attitude of the community is declining. There is probably a scam in it, so I don’t think it’s necessary to go to the shorts.
Bloerty

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:43:11 AM

This tricks with airdrops have being around for quite a while however despite everything it appears as though an ever increasing number of individuals are falling for the tricks day by day. There are dependably a great deal of airdrops that you will take an interest in that will never pay you. This is the reason you have to ensure that you make new wallet delivers to agree to accept the airdrops. That is one of the approaches to remain safe from the tricks.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

I have been not a fan of airdrops lately for as you stated there are a lot of scams and fake ones circulating. Airdrops now are not worth participating to compared from what airdrops used to be before. Airdrops before actually pay you and is quite rewarding but now airdrops are just not worth my time.
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:07:28 AM

Just be cautious mos specially to the airdrop that you have to download some certain app or a wallet from some unknown sources. If you don't really know about the company maybe you should skip that airdrop.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

Yes offcourse they are fake the just use that airdrop to draw people's attention after the use that opportunity to scam many people by collecting money from them in the name of doing there pre-sale.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:35:29 PM

There are too many new airdrops daily, some are good and most are fake.
it is ok to join airdrop as many as you can but never give any of your information personal.
never download anything from any website just like and follow and put your eth address or what ever address.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: