Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

Since the time I came into cryptocurrency,I was introduced to airdrop and that was what I use to fill everyday. Can you believe that I bought a new motor with airdrop token? Airdrops now are not worth so I have stopped entirely.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:26:08 AM

Since the time I came into cryptocurrency,I was introduced to airdrop and that was what I use to fill everyday. Can you believe that I bought a new motor with airdrop token? Airdrops now are not worth so I have stopped entirely.
It is very noticeable to us how airdrop making some changes in crypto and it mostly helping to spread good news to the community which gives some benefits to us. But a little bit worried of how it dumps today and makes no sense of participating it. Even though some of it are legit but it is just small amount we might get from them unlike before.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Myeth1

Activity: 35
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

At present I try to join in ardrops because at least I eran some coin/tokens while Im still a jr. member. But I use different email addresses and different wallets in airdrops.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FXPay.IO ║ A Decentralized Gateway to The World's Digital Ecosystem (https://fxpay.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

There are so many problems with airdrops currently.. most of them are fake and the genuine ones distribute small amount of tokens to AIRDROP participants
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
To avoid that, you must be selective in an airdrop that you will participate. Make sure you do a research before you join to make sure you are not wasting your time. Or better not to join in any airdrop because only 2% of airdrop today having a good value in the future.
hous

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Most airdrops are sadly just scam attempts. If you create some scam token and airdrop it to a bunch of people then more people are bound to hear about it and possibly invest.
I'd go as far as to say 90% of airdrops are scams.
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Most of the airdrop are fake and they also hack people's account. Airdrop does not worth the time people normally give. well,  that is my own opinion. If you must participate on airdrop then you need to be careful.
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:44:38 PM

So far I have never enrolled in airdrop because it does not know how it works, so just can see and read it. It seems hard to get lucky in airdrop.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:47:27 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.
its true, that's why airdrops really are a waste of time, as you mentioned, when airdrop tokens has been listed in the market, its price is so low, and it is not even enough to cover gas fee. that's why its better to stop participating airdrops.

danglinhdan18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

If for the moment, many airdrops are not effective. Now many Airdrops project which does not produce anything. Because the number of participants, or because the project does not run. So if for me, the airdrops is not worth it anymore.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

hy all

thanks.
No there are only few airdrop that are not succesful on their token sale and as the result they could not give the token which is being promised. As we all know that those projects who are airdropping their tokens are usually making their project to be noticed by the prospect investors. And if the project is successful then literally you will going to receive your tokens in due time because it take some time before an airdropper get their tokens. Usually it will happen after the ICO period.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:56:31 PM

This is one of the major problems with airdrops, there is no good way to tell which ones are real and which ones are fake. There are some airdrops that I have seen that have use the means to get people to out their wallet information on phishing sites which they then use to hack the wallets of people and take off with their coins. Just be careful with the ones that you sign up for.

m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:22:44 AM

Problems in airdrops is that they don't discuss payment terms. If the terms of payments were discussed, there would be no problems.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

Mostly, the airdrop problems that we face now are as a result of the scams that we have littered all over the place. The thing is many of the ICOs on the streets now are fake and hence cannot fulfill all of their airdrop promises. We also have people who sign up for legit programs not get their token rewards, because they do not follow instructions, or enter correct details during registration.
bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

hy all

thanks.

Thanks for your post and yes you are completely right, I also seen above 90% airdrops are worthless and now a days most scammers are active and they just using this airdrops to collect our data like email, ether address or social media account and then they try to hack that account so I am also not filling any airdrops and avoid it. And it is better to join bounty campaign to earn some good coins.
Aduhekl

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:27:52 PM

the issue with airdrop is that the vast majority of them are phony and trick, a portion of those con artists issue out phishing connects to hack people groups wallet. some issue out phony structures to take people groups information and send spam messages to messages. in any case, in all these there are as yet a couple of genuine airdrops. one simply should be vigilant and not fill each frame for the sake of Airdrop.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

A lot of the airdrops are really fake if you ask me but there are always those that will end up being good and pay out the coins that they have promised people. it is just a matter of finding out the ones that are good enough for you to put your time and effort into. Sometimes you just gotta do a couple at a time and then just wait and see the ones that actually pay out the coins.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:12:08 PM

That's normal here in cryptocurrency because the real users are anonymous or semi-anonymous. I too is frustrated that we are working for months promoting their shitty coins and gets nothing in the end. Sometimes, I just ignore most of the coins being created each day because whitepaper is all I need to distinguish if they have a chance to flourish or just another scam.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:32:48 PM

Yeah you are probably right.
Now a days most of the airdrops are scam because the ICO fails to hit the minimum cap that is required to run the program.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:06:58 AM

thank you for an important message, yes this day airdrops are not worth much and most of them are scams. also, many people i know got hacked because of this airdrops.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: