Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Most airdrops are created for advertising purposes, and not to enrich users. 80% of the airdrops in which I participated did not send a reward at all.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phily40

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

Legit Airdrop are scarce this days, airdrop has once been a good way to earn in cryptocurrency despite the less task, but suddenly scam invaded and destroy things, even many ICOs organising airdrop want to have a high populated community, and they all fail promise by later giving out penny. I prefer to join bounty campaign than airdrop.
morgenshtein

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

in airdrops, people with an audience can earn and it is for referral accruals that they accrue most. and there is no sense in doing them
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
No there are only few airdrop that are not succesful on their token sale and as the result they could not give the token which is being promised. As we all know that those projects who are airdropping their tokens are usually making their project to be noticed by the prospect investors. And if the project is successful then literally you will going to receive your tokens in due time because it take some time before an airdropper get their tokens. Usually it will happen after the ICO period.

Airdrops might be worth it in the future but unfortunately, they are a lot of fake and people trying to get private keys through a so called KYC registration. EOS gas is and example of fake airdrop that want private key before airdrop tokens is given. But actually it's are good especially if the project is solid. Just pay more attention mate.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:14:52 AM

Airdrops now not the airdrops, its a amazing campaigns sometimes harder then bounty.
I think airdrops when you put eth adress and maybe join to the telegram. But for now need to provide KYC add all social media (in some of them i am not registered also) and wait 6month then get zero cost token

forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

thanks.

I feel sorry for what you are going through. I stop doing airdrop long ago i rather you shift to do bounties instead of airdrop at least you can see something more constructive from doing bounties compare to airdrop i cannot vouch that there is no scam in bounties as well but at least you gain more from bounties. 
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:21:36 AM

do not be too hopeful in airdrop. Trust me it will not be able to deliver results that are so mean just scam and coins which are not valuable. Some may be promising but looks like it is quite difficult to find because the scam became a part of the majority of airdrop and this will be a challenge also in selecting them.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:31:42 AM

if the ICO project gives an airdrop, I will follow it and see the details of their project and if it's just fake and there is no team behind the project, I won't follow it. Because that will make me disappointed because the token is not valuable and will never be listed on the exchange

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Zuzuhunuxu

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

I experienced that kind of situation and it is  really bit hard to try again to trust to participate to them. That's why I'm focusing now on participating in bounty campaigns instead of Airdrop campaigns because in bounty campaigns will surely give you a good amount of rewards than joining some airdrop for nothing and wasting your time in filling up their sheets.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:03:39 AM

hy all

thanks.

Most of the airdrops today are scam and they are just not giving the reward on the people who registered in their site so i prefer working on signature or promoting in social medias.

Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

To participate in airdrop companies at the moment does not make any sense, since almost all airdrop is a fraud, and even if you encounter a good airdrop, you still get a little.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:15:01 PM

hy all

thanks.

It actually has been mentioned many times in this forum how unreliable airdrops can be. I mean, it's the usual vehicle that shady characters use in this market to try and rob those people of their passwords, wallet address and even their stored coins. Some even go on great lengths as to creating some fake websites just to make people think that they are legitimate airdrops registration sites. Therefore, most seasoned people in this market either thoroughly examine popping airdrops, or they avoid airdrops just to be on the safe side.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

It’s very correct. There is no difference between the current airdrop and Scam. The only difference is that there may be a small number of real airdrops, but don’t expect those airdrops to be worthwhile. Now many people are already disappointed with the airdrops. I guess this year. Maybe the airdrop will die.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 05:42:47 PM

NO THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH AIRDROPS YOU JUST JOIN AND FORGET REST IS THE PROBLEM OF THE ICO THAT WHAT THEY D WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THEIR ICO, EITHER YOU GET THE STAKES AGAINST YOUR AIRDROPS OR THE  ICO IS FAILED IN BOTH THE CASE YOU HAVE TO DO NOTHING JUST WAIT AND WATCH.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Zontl

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:48:42 PM

I do not participate in airdrop for a long time. From all in which participated, and these are about 300, to me tokens only with 5 came. And that I cannot sell them because the price of them very low. I understood that airdrop is a waste of my time and that never I will receive payment for it.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

I have participated in many airdrop and have not received normal money at all with any, I believe the bulk of it is scams
usawa0

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

I have participated in many airdrop and have not received normal money at all with any, I believe the bulk of it is scams

I also participated in many airdrops. Of these, only 10% were successful.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

That is true,majority of those ICOs seems like fake ones and it is absolutely bullshit in terms of participation . If you really want to earn on airdrops,then sort out projects properly
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 11:10:12 PM

the reason is that since the beginning of convincing me that the airdrop indeed could not produce appropriate expectations. Indeed this is not entirely a scam, but the majority of the airdrop is without value or even do not pay. of course, this will only be a waste of time when entered in the clear opportunities result.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:02:33 PM
Merited by winspiral (1)

Golden times for airdrops are behind us.
In the past we had airdrops where they airdropped the majority of the coins and nowadays for airdrops only getting some coins worth of few cents.
It is no sense to sell them on exchanges, as the transaction fee is higher than it`s value.
It is better to hold them and forget about them and one day maybe they will be valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: