Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:29:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20960 times)
Zarinagotyu1

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

nothing strange in that fact that a huge amount of airdrop is a fake, that is almost obvious, but i'm so sorry to hear that you've been hacked. it is okey when you gain nothing for free, but losing money for free instead of recieving a token is really crap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

Airdrops are not worth the time that you spend searching for a standing company, sifting away a bunch of garbage.
Payments are minimal, reluctantly and far from all paid, coins often cost nothing then
and all)

Don Pavilion

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

To be honest, it's very strange that you found out about this recently. I realized that airdrop is complete nonsense a week after I came to the world of cryptocurrency

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

My opinioin is that you always have to be careful. And airdrops don't worth it. It takes too much time for nearly nothing. Bounty campaings is better.
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

The biggest problem with Airdrops is a huge number of fraudsters. Some want to make a large number of participants in your community, others promote fraudulent project. Such a lot, and in the end tokens, which they translate into my MEW is worthless.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:18:25 PM

good post, the information you posted, this will be usefull with many people who join in airdrop. the real when i join in airdrop, i always spend time to find out and take more information about airdrop before i decide join or no, i think you should do like me, it can decrease scam project you join in and increase ability to recieve the reward from airdrop.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

There are so many airdrops that are fake projects and they tend not to give airdroppers a huge amount of coins rather they share peanuts so sas to get followers and subscribers
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

The biggest problem with Airdrops is a huge number of fraudsters. Some want to make a large number of participants in your community, others promote fraudulent project. Such a lot, and in the end tokens, which they translate into my MEW is worthless.
Currently there are many Airdrop coins that are not valuable, and that makes me no longer interested in Airdrop because Airdrop is also very susceptible to fraud and can even cause our account to be banned so now it's better not to follow Airdrop first.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

That is so true, the reward we get from an airdrop is so small i think, when ever i got an airdrop with small value or volume, and it has a small price, we could hardly sell the coins, cause the fee would be even bigger than the value of the coins after we sell them.

Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:40:27 PM

i never like airdrops .you are absolutely right most of airdrops are fake. and find a legit & trusted airdrop is really hard task.my advice just stay away airdrops.i think bounty works is better then airdrops.most of airdrops never listed in any exchanges.work in airdrop is such a waste of time.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:31:13 PM

Unfortunately, i can only confirm that many airdrops are simply not worth it. Either they pay nothing or the tokens are absolutely worthless. That is why i gave up on airdrops.
there are so many who experience it where we participate in unprofitable air drops in return for worthless tokens. From this side we can consider whether to decide whether to continue to follow or not, I think this year almost all projects are not good and market prices are relatively declining, we must be able to calm down and open new roads to start trading in the altcoin and bounty airdrop.
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

There are not a lot of ways to verify the airdrops if they are good or not but the one good thing about them is that they are not hard to do so that means you can do multiple airdrops in an hour. What I do is that I do the airdrops and then make sure my address is correct, forget about them, if they pay out then they pay, if not then another one might

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

So far zero problem on my airdrop faucet.

hope2907

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

Airdrop absolutely free token. We don't even see that some Scamer collect our information and some even collect our NID, license or electric bill etc information. I'm participated last one year and I got a little bit $. Most Scamer just took this advantage that is the Airdrop problem.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:08:43 PM

This way of earning tokens is not good. I think that very high risks (with documents). Earnings are very low and then it’s impossible to track the price of each token and listings on exchanges.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

That's what is happening with most airdrops, that's why I prefer to stop participating in them, it is not worth waiting 1 week for tokens that are not worth anything, it is much more advisable to do other things, such as bounties or direct work with ICOs and they pay you in cryptos, airdrops are a waste of time lately, especially in this market so deplorable.

Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:16:30 PM

In my opinion, the most problem of many airdrops is count of unpromising tokens, which would not to has a live in market. The same situation with bounty.

jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

This way of earning tokens is not good. I think that very high risks (with documents). Earnings are very low and then it’s impossible to track the price of each token and listings on exchanges.

Never give your documents to those you do not trust, especially for the pennies that are offered to you for participating in Airdrop. You risk not only your money but also your safety.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.
I have made a resolution when it comes to airdrop, that i will not participate in any of them again and if i would maybe in future, then there must be enough conviction that it will be profitable and that the developer is sincere enough. Unlike some that distribute meagre amount to the community, while they hold larger percentage of it, waiting for a time in which they can dump and run away.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

it has been repeatedly written that the majority of Airdrop-a Scam and in order to reduce the risk of getting to the scammers need to more carefully study the projects in which you want to participate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: