Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:08:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: airdrop problems  (Read 20966 times)
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:42:03 AM

Lot' of airdrops is also a fake and I think airdrop is not profitable anymore if you can see its hard to pump up for those altcoins on top. For sure if you get airdrop tokens is equal to cents only.

Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:15:51 AM

Basically, working on airdrops are not worth it at all. I guess in order to gain profit from it, you should be well aware of the market and updates, because it takes too long for the airdrop to be distributed to the owners, maybe you can be a hodler or investor for a much better profit.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:34:48 AM

I have also stopped participating in airdrops for close to a year now since majority of the airdrops out there aren't faithful with participants, some of them can even go to the extent of stealing participants vital information which is not for the purpose of airdroping tokens to them.

Same. I used to collect airdrops until they went full berserk — many require KYC for few tokens and they want participants to do tasks which is by no way right for airdrops.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:30:43 AM

No one can change this fact, the cryptocurrency market downturn has caused all surrounding industries to be affected, so I think you should give up the airdrop mission, this is the most sensible, wasting time is meaningless.

RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:34:28 AM

The biggest problem is that these airdrops are worth nothing, literally nothing. You are just spending your time by filling google forms, following the social media and telegram channels and at the end get tokens that are worth 0,02 USD together.
I didn't even get anything from them. We have to like and share twitter, facebook, and participate in their telegram. We have to do more than fill out the form, and we don't get anything, and they get a lot of things from us.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:42:13 AM

Don't waste time on airdrops, less than 1% of airdrops give you money. You will face a lot of risk when doing the airdrops, my Exchange account was attacked when I was not careful using the same mail to join some airdrop.

I wonder why there're threads devoted to airdrop. I thought all clever people gave up airdrop in the middle of the previous year! It's a waste of time that won't allow you to break even. This doesn't worth it!

Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:46:58 AM

Guys, don't participate in airdrop. They are not worth your time spent. The rewards are very small and they come through a long period of time. And most importantly, if you are asked to go through the KYC, this is done in order to steal your data.
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:54:37 AM

The rate of fraud in airdrops is terrible. I think at least 97% of the airdrop projects are fake. I participate in at least 4 airdrop projects every day, but I won't get rewards from airdrops every month.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:57:36 AM

The rate of fraud in airdrops is terrible. I think at least 97% of the airdrop projects are fake. I participate in at least 4 airdrop projects every day, but I won't get rewards from airdrops every month.
It is indeed quite large. the percentage of a successful Airdrop project is very small. even when they can touch or do the listing it's been so good. because many only become shit tokens
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:59:43 AM

In my experience, 90% or even more airdrops are fake. People just collecting telegram/twitter/facebook followers and activity. The worst is when they want you to do KYC and then give nothing.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:13:07 AM

Well there is nothing that can be done. We have to keep trying to find good projects and that is just pure luck. I don't think that you by any means can tell that a project is good or bad.
xkatarinax

Activity: 242
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:10:15 AM

Also some airdrops created just to collect your email or telegram. Then they can send you a message with asking to enter your private key or something like that.

chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:59:59 PM

I believe that all airdrop this Scam. Unscrupulous ICO feel the same way. And a huge number of bounty hunters continue to hope and give their time to these scammers. The only thing you can get when you participate in airdrop it shit coins. Who won't even be listed on the stock exchange.

It is not right to say that all ICOs are scam because there are still good projects out there. But now, thousands of ICOs are created in an uncontrolled way. So, before joining a project you should consult carefully to not become a victim of scamers...

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 03:18:47 PM

The experience you had is not particular to you alone because I have also been involved in some useless airdrops before. I made up my mind sometime ago never to participate in airdrop any longer, this is just because I see it as a waste of time. Most of these airdrops are fake with no rewards most of the times. Initially when I started crypto, I usually give bulk of my time to participate in airdrop thinking it is a better way for me to quickly make profit in crypto. In the long run, I discovered I have been wasting my time. I decided to switch over to bounty which ofcourse has greatly benefitted me. If at all I will participate in airdrop, it will rather be the one from ICO project which I have scrutinized very well.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:50:50 PM

I have an advice for you my dear friend, stay out of airdrop unless they are added and tradable, most of them are scams and time wasting, you would have a bunch of shitcoins in your wallet after a while of doing airdrops.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:02:14 PM

I am not really a fan of airdrops because most of it are scam aimed at duping people or collecting personal information from the public, while those that are not scam are usually worthless.

trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:12:04 PM

The problems of airdrops are really a big problem today, because the market still has problems with the interest of people. Many airdrops today are just rubbish and nothing more.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

Now bounty campaigns do not bring the income that they had before. What to speak about airdrop? I thought this branch of earnings has long died. There is no income at all.

Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:56:21 PM

hy all
sorry i recent found out that most of the airdrop which we are participating are fake.
how could you work for airdrop at last they paid you and it worth's nothing or it has not been listed on exchange, even it is listed the amount of token given to you can't even cover the gas fee. just take a look of that, is it good?
then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

please reason why i decided to drop this message is that i don't you want to fall victim, because it pains for you to work for the entire months someone just came from no were and made away with your hustle without pity. so  be careful

please drop your opinion let's reason together,
thanks.

I cannot understand. For 3 actions you are given coins that may be worth something, and possibly not. You pay them nothing and demand that they cost something and you paid them.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:04:34 PM

then some of airdrop are to freez your system immediately which you can't have any access to control your system. i have been hack by airdrop and they mad away all my token just a simple click.

thanks.
The main problem here is that whenever you see an airdrop, you seem like the type of person to join it without even reading it. That should not be the case always. You should select only those airdrop that is worthy of your time because a lot of airdrops these days are fake/ made to scam you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: