Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:09:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

Promotions depends on the marketing teams and also their strategies they choose to adopt to acquire investors most projects stick with private sell and to be prank it does go well for them while other focus on pre-sale and initial sales. lets hope they decide well and strategize

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

There's so many smart contract platforms now. How to judge which ones are best?
Scalable sounds prety good at least. And how is it monetized?

The best is Ethereum without any doubt, because most companies in market use it and it also working product that has been working for years, Other players are just trying to solve some problems that Ethereum has to be alternative. for you question, it depends, if are asking in term of trading you have to look at market and see which one is perform well and if are asking which is to good to launch you smart contract that will depend on your project idea.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided

Well, if the team really don't have plans to conduct an ico then I am wondering how can they finance the project developments? Let's wait and see what will be the new announcements of the team and would like to know more about future plans of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:51:01 PM

People now here in the Dispatch Labs community are getting much excited to the launching of the project team updates regarding its progress on its developments. Well I agree to those people that recommend the Dispatch Labs team to find a good admin to this thread and let us know their updates so the good and smooth communication between the community and the team will keep up.
Good suggestion, having someone who will actively manage this, will give more positive outcome of the project as they can see that the team is active not just in developing but also in communicating with the community and showing updates to us.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:13:29 AM

People now here in the Dispatch Labs community are getting much excited to the launching of the project team updates regarding its progress on its developments. Well I agree to those people that recommend the Dispatch Labs team to find a good admin to this thread and let us know their updates so the good and smooth communication between the community and the team will keep up.
Good suggestion, having someone who will actively manage this, will give more positive outcome of the project as they can see that the team is active not just in developing but also in communicating with the community and showing updates to us.
Active communication in response to the queries connects a strong relationship between the investors and Dispatch labs and that turns as a way to gain more investments.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:40:38 AM

Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided

As i know they are only focused for now is to gain more impression and visitors to their sites. But I think they will need more supporters and sponsors to join them. A bounty campaign can be a good idea to attract more  people.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:57:47 AM

These will depend on how much the visitors an impression of each smart contract can be received I think?  The website will put some ads to be able to earn also.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

The Dispatch Labs project is a good project that has a great ang high potential to keep kicking and remain strong here until it reach its goal and become a successful scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data. Well as for now, this project is keep on having its great performance and gaining the trust of its supporters. I will keep in touch to this project and wait for more interesting updates.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

You promised to arrange a free distribution of tokens to the telegraph, so that we could understand how it works, when the distribution will be?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

The Dispatch Labs project is a good project that has a great ang high potential to keep kicking and remain strong here until it reach its goal and become a successful scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data. Well as for now, this project is keep on having its great performance and gaining the trust of its supporters. I will keep in touch to this project and wait for more interesting updates.
Good thoughts for this project mate and I hope it can help for the team to be more innovative enough and bring this platform into a good source of investments that will lead for all investors to gained profits ahead. And I hope that having a massive support from the people of crypto, the team can fulfill thier promises and goals so that all efforts will not be wasted.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

Good thoughts for this project mate and I hope it can help for the team to be more innovative enough and bring this platform into a good source of investments that will lead for all investors to gained profits ahead. And I hope that having a massive support from the people of crypto, the team can fulfill thier promises and goals so that all efforts will not be wasted.
Me too man, I hope they can keep their promises and goals as their goals is very hard enough to achieve but, let see if they can reach it. Just wait and see.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

Previously the team was not even trying to support the community as many answers were left untouched,but now they has improved their support for the users.
As people say, it is better to do late than never do. If the team is better at answering community questions, it means that everything is not lost and maybe it will only get better. This is a big step to success.
Yeah,maybe they have valid reasons why they could not answer on time, But we can see that they are doing their best to please the community, just put trust on them.
Just wait and see how they can respond to you guys or you can always check their telegram group, all admins should be there.
Yes that is a really good move to be in direct contact with the users and the community. This will help the project itself.
The good move means that this project has a little time to pass in order to reveal the true strength of the project, I just am hoping that this out now.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:20:05 AM

You can see all the details about the platform and its qualities in the technical document of the project. It is on the official website of the project. There everything is described in detail how the platform will work and where the funds that are collected will go.
Trader_13

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

What are the latest news from the team? Because now there have been mass conferences and exhibitions, and I do not see news and updates here. Can they write them elsewhere?

I am also curious about the latest update of this project dispatch labs, if the developers are very busy with the developments they should assign experienced community manager that will update us regularly about the latest status of this project.
During every successful release of the planned activity of dispatch labs there will be a validation cannel done by the TE team after then there will be official announcements regarding new implementations.
When exactly will this news be announced you do not happen to know? Because every day to go and look for information there is no time.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

Me too man, I hope they can keep their promises and goals as their goals is very hard enough to achieve but, let see if they can reach it. Just wait and see.

Having a full support from the people is a big impact to the developer or the team to do their best as they can to make the project gain more success. It can also attract investors to know more about the project and  invest the said project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:22:10 AM

Most projects usually CAN keep their promises in theory but WILL they is the real question cause devs like to lie a lot about their projects for some hype
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

Except good thoughts matter jack shit in the crypto world, it's all about the shill power, the money involved and the other "real" factors that does stuff
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

These will depend on how much the visitors an impression of each smart contract can be received I think?  The website will put some ads to be able to earn also.

I think that it will be so. Basically, all the news and updates of the project are first published on the project site, after that already on other platforms where there are project pages.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

One our desire is obviously not enough, first the team first of all needs to slave away, and secondly followers need to be helped with promotion, for example having entered bounty.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

Yeah this type of platform is more common but look at their team & developers effort to their project.& investors who are here to know better about the project.this things are some sign to be a good project
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: