Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided

As i know they are only focused for now is to gain more impression and visitors to their sites. But I think they will need more supporters and sponsors to join them. A bounty campaign can be a good idea to attract more  people.
The bounty campaign will attract more hunters than investors. We need to make the conference more inclusive, for example. We need to tell big people in the field of crypto investments. But I personally don't mind participating in the bounty campaign. Grin

If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focis on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
I think the developers themselves determine how effectively their advertising campaign works. Therefore, before talking about increasing advertising, we need to know the opinion of developers on this matter.
Effective advertising should be prioritized as the necessity to reach out to more investors would lead to the expected oimutput so there should be more workflow on spreading the word dispatch on various platforms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

Quite an interesting project. There's almost no one to brag about the scalability you claim right now. Why did you decide not to conduct ICO? I didn't find him on the roadmap.His decision to launch a network?Big ambitions of the team  Undecided

As i know they are only focused for now is to gain more impression and visitors to their sites. But I think they will need more supporters and sponsors to join them. A bounty campaign can be a good idea to attract more  people.
The bounty campaign will attract more hunters than investors. We need to make the conference more inclusive, for example. We need to tell big people in the field of crypto investments. But I personally don't mind participating in the bounty campaign. Grin

If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focis on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
I think the developers themselves determine how effectively their advertising campaign works. Therefore, before talking about increasing advertising, we need to know the opinion of developers on this matter.
Effective advertising should be prioritized as the necessity to reach out to more investors would lead to the expected oimutput so there should be more workflow on spreading the word dispatch on various platforms.
Yeah you are definitely right with that buddy. The team working behind the Dispatch Labs team should come up with the best marketing strategy that would be able to catch more users, supporters, and serious investors for this project. And not only that, because this project really deserves to be known in the community because of the good platform it have for all of us.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

I heard there are lots of places that the dipatch labs is visiting. Good thing they always go to many places to promote their project, I heard they'll be going to korea too. Then we will be waiting for them here to give them a warm welcome.

I think that is necessary so that they can collect more support from the people. Joining conference is one way to introduced their platform in the real world and lets just hope everything will be working according to their plan.
An active communication and strong connectivity adds more value for the platform also there was more proffessionals who are experienced with similar platforms are available conferencing.
Yes, Dispatch Labs team is visiting Korea to promote their project. This is a very great way for the marketing of the project as this will influence much in the every way. Korea is also a advanced technology using place and Dispatch labs is also promoting a futuristic concept from its project. I think they will meet a very interesting community there.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:17:43 AM

Hi, team.
I've tested all the points of your idea and all is actually very good!

Hey there what do you mean you tested the idea? Can you be more specific on that mate? Or did you test the site features something like that?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:36:49 AM

Yeah, still many people are believing that the advertising wasn't enough, so they want to make it more big, either way its up to the developers how to increase investors.

unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:55:41 AM

Yeah, still many people are believing that the advertising wasn't enough, so they want to make it more big, either way its up to the developers how to increase investors.

In my opinion only. As I browse their website they are not going to launch an ICO for their project. But they will need more impression and supporters to be able to attract sponsorship for their project?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:58:38 AM

Hi, team.

Hey there what do you mean you tested the idea? Can you be more specific on that mate? Or did you test the site features something like that?

The comment provided literally no additional detail whatsoever over and above the like the regular "we should support" comments that are always posted lol
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

Hi, team.

Yes, I'm very interested in what is the test you are talking about. Did you invite by the team developer to test the platform?
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

In my opinion only. As I browse their website they are not going to launch an ICO for their project. But they will need more impression and supporters to be able to attract sponsorship for their project?

launching an ICO would help turn a little-known project into a project that many have heard about, I think that this is not a problem
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:28:07 AM

Hi, team.

Yes, I'm very interested in what is the test you are talking about. Did you invite by the team developer to test the platform?
I doubt that seems of you guys are misunderstanding about what he is saying. He tested the idea, it means that the idea of this project is perfect.
Trader_13

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:59:11 AM

I am review in white paper on your plan, It's actually nice.
Attentive results, spotless plan, interesting idea.
Yes you are right. I also reviewed it and I also really liked this idea. All the questions and answers in one place are collected.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

Bounty-program is being developed for a long time. I hope that the decision to conduct it will not be canceled.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:51:22 AM

Hi, team.

I doubt that seems of you guys are misunderstanding about what he is saying. He tested the idea, it means that the idea of this project is perfect.
Everyone has his own opinion and personal reasons for the project. Everyone can not be persuaded that the project is at the development stage and that it has its shortcomings, because logically it is not yet finished. So you should pay attention to this and do not exaggerate the problems.
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Hi, team.

That reads like a horrible worded way to say that they had a look at the projects features or whatever and then they felt it was good enough. /shrug
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:09:10 AM

Hi, team.

I suspect hardly beta testing anyone the visitor or the user who monitors the project will be able to get. I think it is necessary to ask directly from the developer for permission and if he approves, then you will become that who will test a product one of the first.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

It is being stated that the team created a new consensus method called DAPoS (Delegated Asynchronous Proof of Stake) that allows tens of thousands of transactions per second, uses little energy, and removes transaction fees. So, dev what is the update of this kind of method right now?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

There's so many smart contract platforms now. How to judge which ones are best?

Scalable sounds prety good at least. And how is it monetized?
Yeah this type of platform is more common but look at their team & developers effort to their project.& investors who are here to know better about the project.this things are some sign to be a good project
Yeah, their are many common platform now, so the only way to decide if the project is good is through the teams effort in developing the project itself, so just put trust to them and success would follow. 
Look through their media,team who has big name in the crypto world.you can trust them because those big people will not give effort if it is not good project
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:22:36 PM

I am just wondering of what is still needed for the project since some are not contented with the advertisements. Hope you could try to specify on what kind of marketing strategies that you suggest for the project. We can help the project specialy the team members to make the project more competitive.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:33:10 PM

I am just wondering of what is still needed for the project since some are not contented with the advertisements. Hope you could try to specify on what kind of marketing strategies that you suggest for the project. We can help the project specialy the team members to make the project more competitive.
There are many other way of advertising strategy that the project can do. This could make the team to innovate new marketing strategy that will work long-term and will help the project gain respect.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

There's so many smart contract platforms now. How to judge which ones are best?

Scalable sounds prety good at least. And how is it monetized?
Yeah this type of platform is more common but look at their team & developers effort to their project.& investors who are here to know better about the project.this things are some sign to be a good project
Yeah, their are many common platform now, so the only way to decide if the project is good is through the teams effort in developing the project itself, so just put trust to them and success would follow. 
Look through their media,team who has big name in the crypto world.you can trust them because those big people will not give effort if it is not good project

For me not all team members with big name in the crypto world can assure that their project will succeed, but we can wait and observe if dispatch labs team will be true to their words and if they can prove that this project is really legit.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: