Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
but I think it would be quite good if the developers still launched at least a small campaign of generosity. I think many supporters of the project would appreciate this update.
I don't think so. If you are an investors, you want to know anything about project. The points at here that, the team should have enough people for answer any question form us.
I do not understand what you meant? The fact that the team is not enough people who can answer our questions? Then they should take more administrators who will answer.
Maybe your reffering to additional mods and community manager who will be the face of the project to anyone who needs to seek information about this project.

Well they could literally hire the metric ton of people offering to be community managers but nah they wont even do that bare minimum on that lul

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

Is this a new coin with his own blockchain like ethereum where can be added smartcontracts? Or is just a token on ethereum network?
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

I do not understand the strategy behind why the developers set a format that i require to enter my email address to view the Dispatch labs white papers which is not accurate for the participants.
I think its a secure based concern to their project.they want to keep history who saw their whitepaper & keep away the theif to save their whitepaper from copying it

No doubt from here. I have read some article via bitcoinist that DISPATCH lab is one of the top 10 ICO's that you would actually trust and invest as of now. The other that has written there was already been successful in the ICO sale stage. Hope these will follow too.
This kind of news will make dispatch more known by the people around the world with such a great recommendation by bitcoinist.
Yes right, to gain trust and popularity the team should find ways just like advertising and  have a bounty campaign of the project. Through that, it can help a lot in gaining number of people who believe in dispatch project and attract more investors.
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

I like when the project is occupied, but I do not see any updates about the company's bounty. Did they change the resolution?
It seems there were no announcements about the changes. So everything should remain the same as it was. Try to write directly to the mail developers, they can give an answer.
but I think it would be quite good if the developers still launched at least a small campaign of generosity. I think many supporters of the project would appreciate this update.
I don't think so. If you are an investors, you want to know anything about project. The points at here that, the team should have enough people for answer any question form us.
I do not understand what you meant? The fact that the team is not enough people who can answer our questions? Then they should take more administrators who will answer.
Maybe your reffering to additional mods and community manager who will be the face of the project to anyone who needs to seek information about this project.

I think additional mods and community managers are not necessary needed if team members of dispatch labs will be more active and responsive to all the concerns about the project, but if they cannot then additional admins are needed.

Communication is critical and I totally understand everyone who is concerned about lack of updates, but sometimes expectations for the frequency of updates is also too high. You can't just provide huge updates every 7-14 days.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

I did not see, but is the company selling its coins? Bounty company they only promise. I hope I will participate in it.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:14:39 PM

You have a point mate. Every investors always seeks for answers and satisfactions. They always have to be updated about the project they invested. So in another way around the team should give what the investors ask. Actually your right team should have assigned people that will cater all the inquiries and questions about the project.

They dont even need a person from their core team, just a hired grunt who can answer the basic few question would make a huge difference for them
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:19:56 PM

Well they could literally hire the metric ton of people offering to be community managers but nah they wont even do that bare minimum on that lul

Yeah, and there is already a telegram which most of the dev or the team will quickly answer the concerns of the people. Adding manager in this thread can only be a waste of money because questions that is being raised in here are FAQ.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I did not see, but is the company selling its coins? Bounty company they only promise. I hope I will participate in it.
No token sale is going on.No bounty is announced at this moment.wait some time for it,they will give some update about their token sale & their bounty too
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:59:46 PM

I do not understand the strategy behind why the developers set a format that i require to enter my email address to view the Dispatch labs white papers which is not accurate for the participants.
Maybe this is so that there are no problems for users? How about this option? I think that this is quite normal. Less problems and easy access to everything.
I think this is to analyze what number of people are interested in their project and to help them in marketing their project to the people who are interested in it. I think this will help them in keeping a track on the emails of every interested person about their project.
Not a bad option by the way. But in order to track emails, you need to collect a large team of managers who will work with this work. And this is even more costs. If the team has extra funds, then they can think about it.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

Maybe this is so that there are no problems for users? How about this option? I think that this is quite normal. Less problems and easy access to everything.
I think this is to analyze what number of people are interested in their project and to help them in marketing their project to the people who are interested in it. I think this will help them in keeping a track on the emails of every interested person about their project.
Not a bad option by the way. But in order to track emails, you need to collect a large team of managers who will work with this work. And this is even more costs. If the team has extra funds, then they can think about it.

How about creating an AI to track those emails? So that the team can leverage the use of emerging technologies nowadays.This will be a good solution to their problem.

activemind

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Dispatch enables companies to build data-intensive business logic on a public ledger without sacrificing speed or security. The Dispatch protocol uses Delegated Asynchronous Proof of Stake (DAPoS), a novel consensus algorithm, which handles orders of magnitude more transactions than most blockchains. DAPoS transactions are validated by elected delegates and recorded by elected learners. Valid transactions are gossipped. Invalid transactions are dropped. Unlike regular blockchains, where the tx/sec is bounded by tx/block x blocks/sec, DAPoS is bound by the hardware of the delegates and how fast they can validate transactions.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:56:30 PM

It's not a big deal, just be smart and type any random email, they don't ask you to confirm your email. I always put fake email and whitepaper show up without any problem.
The project just asking you a small and easy task to do but still you can't do it? If you want to participate just follow the rules of the project and everything will be going smooth.
Hehehe some users just dont want their email full with newsletter but they didnt say subscribe for newsletter is just for you to get their whitepaper and thats just it

Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

Much has already been done at this stage of the work and I think that investors will appreciate this fact and they will have more confidence in this project.
Yes. Investors are confident enough that they will succeed on this project because the Dispatch Lab team really have the capabilities to make the platform have a good function. They keep working and improving the project inorder to reached their goals. And also, they always active in communication which gives them a plus factor.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

It's not a big deal, just be smart and type any random email, they don't ask you to confirm your email. I always put fake email and whitepaper show up without any problem.
The project just asking you a small and easy task to do but still you can't do it? If you want to participate just follow the rules of the project and everything will be going smooth.
Hehehe some users just dont want their email full with newsletter but they didnt say subscribe for newsletter is just for you to get their whitepaper and thats just it
developers had to point out somewhere that e-mail input is just a formality. Simply, this condition really repels many users who do not want to later clean their mail from unnecessary advertising mailings.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

Much has already been done at this stage of the work and I think that investors will appreciate this fact and they will have more confidence in this project.
Yes. Investors are confident enough that they will succeed on this project because the Dispatch Lab team really have the capabilities to make the platform have a good function. They keep working and improving the project inorder to reached their goals. And also, they always active in communication which gives them a plus factor.

If they continue those factor they have, I'm assure that they get higher percentage to success their mission vision. Keep hard working and more power of these team.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:39:48 PM

I shy think that this project is not working at the full potential as the team could have done much better.
Why do I still think the same as in this post as the team is no supporting expectedly.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:48:28 PM

If they continue those factor they have, I'm assure that they get higher percentage to success their mission vision. Keep hard working and more power of these team.
You shouldn't be dipped with the head into any certain parties of the project precisely. Thus it is possible to miss the smallest details which in the future can do much harm too to the project. Let better slowly all will check and will test some time.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

Well, the only thing we can find the answers for our questions is by visiting their telegram chat where the admins is actively communicating with the members most especially to the investors. They are having good communication there and it looks like the admins are very kind.
I think the devlopers are very bussy nowdays so we have to give sometime to them beacause they are also human like us.And if you have any urgent questions related to project then you can join the telegram group of DISPATCH LABS beacuse the admin is very good active there.
However special updates or the announcements brings every one to understand about the project they need a strong connectivity.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

Well, the only thing we can find the answers for our questions is by visiting their telegram chat where the admins is actively communicating with the members most especially to the investors. They are having good communication there and it looks like the admins are very kind.
I think the devlopers are very bussy nowdays so we have to give sometime to them beacause they are also human like us.And if you have any urgent questions related to project then you can join the telegram group of DISPATCH LABS beacuse the admin is very good active there.
However special updates or the announcements brings every one to understand about the project they need a strong connectivity.
I totally agree with you. At any projects we need a strong connect of the team and community. And Dispatch Labs do it well.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

I shy think that this project is not working at the full potential as the team could have done much better.
Why do I still think the same as in this post as the team is no supporting expectedly.
Maybe the team have some busy working at now. And yes, i think they need more active at this topic, it will have big effects to their growth.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: