Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76788 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:04:57 PM

I have seen from their website that was written by Zane Witherspoon.

Dispatch Dev Update 5–Product Lineup

Testnet 2.0 is Live!

On June 19th, our official Testnet Beta went live! We’re now technically 2.0.3 (thanks QA), but our new and improved Testnet includes features and functionality like:

Smart-Contracts! (Solidity/EVM byte-code compatible)
    More robust security for the DAPoS Consensus Algorithm
    BigInt support (for all those little Divvitos)
    grpc network pooling upgrades
    Tons of bug fixes

So, it is clearly that the team did some great development and probably in the future this will be perfectly work.
I hope it could be happen as this project really takes a lot of time in the development and in upgrading. And also, I'm hoping that the team will give some sort of informations regarding their new plans like listing in another exchange or some events that can give all supporters to earned this tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

What are the latest news we saw from the team? Not just a photo from the next exhibition, but in fact a significant event that would inspire confidence in the future of the project?
I dont think so that there is any news from the team.for many days team is not active due to they are busy with the development.  I think very soon you will get the news about next exhibition

Let's be patient, guys. Developing an excellent platform takes a lot of their time they can't easily update us because their Development changes rapidly.
of course, project development is very important work. But developers need to understand that they can lose a lot of their supporters because of the lack of communication between the team and people interested in the project.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

DispatchLabs has very advanced development and they are working at the very high speed of transactions like  Incredibly fast (10,000+ transactions per-second in normal conditions. 100,000 TPS in perfect conditions). I think this is a very high tx speed and it can become a very high potential project in the market due to its expert marketing and development team. Great project keep it up.

Dispatch lab has been gaining good reviews and rating from different kinds of crypto-related magazines and forums. This why I know its trustable and legit plus profitable for investors and its members.
Its nice because the ratings and reviews actually helps a lot in promoting the project, if this continue then its possible that the goals can be achieved in shorter period.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

What are the latest news we saw from the team? Not just a photo from the next exhibition, but in fact a significant event that would inspire confidence in the future of the project?
I dont think so that there is any news from the team.for many days team is not active due to they are busy with the development.  I think very soon you will get the news about next exhibition

Let's be patient, guys. Developing an excellent platform takes a lot of their time they can't easily update us because their Development changes rapidly.

Yes that is the best thing to do because it needs more time to make it successful. There are ways that needs to do and follow in order to reach their goals. A good and positive attitude is highly needed in here to gain trust by the investors or supporters. Hope for a positive result in this project
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

This project includes a strong team, a great idea and a good product. This cool project deserves your attention and participation. Looking forward for the more innovative ways.
Yes. The project have a lot of attractive tools that can generate more people to invest in here. And also, they have a good community especially in telegram chat where more updates and progress have done by the team. You can also read some more news about the project especially now that they have been featured in CNBCAfrica.
What is it? Well-known TV channel or information Internet portal? Where can I see the information they wrote or told about the project?

You can check out all the other channels of social media for information and news about the project/team.
Telegram - https://t.me/dispatchlabs
Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio 

Thank you very much for the links to various information sources of the project, but I meant where your project was mentioned? CNBCAfrica, What is this project?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

So far no news has been. Updates on the site yet, too, but I think that soon there should be an update. Let's wait together. I hope this does not take long.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:16:04 PM

But I think since they don't have to focus in marketing due to the current market, they will be able to give full attention in development and creating more partnerships and other opportunities to get more publicity.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

DispatchLabs has very advanced development and they are working at the very high speed of transactions like  Incredibly fast (10,000+ transactions per-second in normal conditions. 100,000 TPS in perfect conditions). I think this is a very high tx speed and it can become a very high potential project in the market due to its expert marketing and development team. Great project keep it up.

Dispatch lab has been gaining good reviews and rating from different kinds of crypto-related magazines and forums. This why I know its trustable and legit plus profitable for investors and its members.
Its nice because the ratings and reviews actually helps a lot in promoting the project, if this continue then its possible that the goals can be achieved in shorter period.

It is what normally investors wanted to know, ratings and review before proceeding to their next step which browsing the WP and other helpful information. Dispatch Labs continues to unearth possibilities to help the crypto community be more usable and more efficient in terms of its services.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

I agree with you mate. I am wondering why some people are keep on complaining and there is nothing to be complaint. I know the project run so slow but we need to understand also that each project need time to prepare and make things more informative. Hosting a project is not easy let's give them the enough time they need to create updates and progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

Absolutely I support, often the community begins to panic ahead of time and sometimes even offend the developer and team owing to what at the project problems begin and the developer loses a grasp. In this regard, all to whom the project isn't indifferent, have patience and wait for news.

tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

I agree with you mate. I am wondering why some people are keep on complaining and there is nothing to be complaint. I know the project run so slow but we need to understand also that each project need time to prepare and make things more informative. Hosting a project is not easy let's give them the enough time they need to create updates and progress.

Precisely they should be considerate enough to be able to understand that developing such kind of project this needs a lot of people involved and also gain most of your time.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

But I think since they don't have to focus in marketing due to the current market, they will be able to give full attention in development and creating more partnerships and other opportunities to get more publicity.

Even though the market is not good now the team must still focus with the advertising and marketing of this project so that once the market rise again a lot of people already know this project and will surely make good investments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 02:27:23 PM

Quote from: WillieNune

link=topic=3289130.msg42233448#msg42233448 date=1531668508
It is really interesting idea.
A rather interesting logo, consistent design!  Good luck team.
behind it there is a strong team and advisors. they are working hard to make this project effective. but they need a strong promotion system
That's why many are interested when the bounty program is launched. This will help to tell about the project.
Well, it is not a great idea to launch the bounty program just to help to tell how worth is the project really is. I'm really interested to join the bounty, how can I find it?

For me this is good idea to launch bounty program to promote this project. It will help to reach investors. And so that  project will be succeed. If you want to join bounty campaign you have to wait for launching that

Stiveslash

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

I watch this branch every day in the hope that the team will launch a bounty company. Now very few good projects and this project I hope will be interesting.

We all know that creating bounty program needs proper strategy to get it done and mostly it gets more hassle than running a normal marketing campaign. It won't be a surprise if they will just stick to normal marketing strategy.
Better bounty plan can let the supporters also choose the right campaign which matches their skills and they can also post their application and successfully spread the word in all the communities and groups so team decision with the right plan adds a value for the project.
many supporters of the project are waiting for this event, because in fact, there have been no updates from developers for a long time. They should appear and tell about their work for today.

There are a lot of updates, just being posted to other channels of social media. such as

Discord -  https://discord.gg/7j6qpGC
Twitter - @DispatchLabsIO
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DispatchLabs
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/richstimbra
Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/DispatchLabs
Instagram – dispatchlabsio  

if you follow us on these channels you will see we are keeping very busy.

This one of the best assets that the project team have. They very accommodating and responsive in all the possible questions and inquiries of the people.  They doing the best way theh can to address the possible issues that people rise. One more thing the project team always make some efforts to reach out the supporters and investors.[

Totally true, but this is just a teaser of the dish. The main menu is their current statistics regarding to those people who's interested to join the project.

Wow you are using amazing metaphoric techniques to get your message across .Keep going  Shocked
But in fact, you did the same thing, just typed something about metaphoricity and got an ordinary message.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:17:04 PM

of course, project development is very important work. But developers need to understand that they can lose a lot of their supporters because of the lack of communication between the team and people interested in the project.
I am with you mate.  I think that its normal for all the supporters and investors to ask something special about the project developments. They waiting everyday for new release. The project team should also consider the feelings and needs of its community members. Hopefully team will hear some of the investors needs. I think team members are just too busy as of this time. I wish this matter will be properly assist so it won't create further issues in the future.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:27:27 PM

Ratings and reviews are secondary however the project progress adds value for the investors to choose the platform as their choice which requires various deployments and upgrades dealing all the functionalities.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

The video presentation of this project did not collect a large number of views. Can it be necessary to take measures to tell about yourself?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

Yes that is the best thing to do because it needs more time to make it successful. There are ways that needs to do and follow in order to reach their goals. A good and positive attitude is highly needed in here to gain trust by the investors or supporters. Hope for a positive result in this project
All the alert mechanisms dealing with the automation and the scrips should be successfully meet the requirements in every stage level and the team responsibilities to meet the expectations should be set to accomplish for the next level activities then the project activities can run a step fast.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

The team was featured on CNBC bitcoin talk in South Africa! Here is the link to the video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQAI18_cxw&feature=youtu.be&t=19m20s

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

A large team, good support - Forbes, as stated in the advertisement. But I did not understand what are the artifacts in your project?

Thank you for your patronage dear member, If you want more info about the project you can direct message the OP here. I think he/she is admin of dispatch lab.

The admin this week is very active as of now. So this your chance to ask some question regarding the project and you can also try their main net. Its already live on the internet.

Thank you for the acknowledgment, now would be an excellent time to ask some questions regarding the project however, if we are a bit slow on the reply here, feel free to reach out on Telegram.

It is very pleasant to watch your activity. Because of it the trust to the project increases at once, when the developer is so active and answers all users questions it is excellent and will attract even more people. Continue to please us with news.

Here is some good news! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LQAI18_cxw&feature=youtu.be&t=19m20s, Dispatch labs got a feature on CNBC.

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: