Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈  (Read 2657 times)
redcandy

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

It is important to ensure a good return on profits. But the price can not be predicted. There is nothing wrong with investing in small projects and earning a little.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:19:49 AM

i think so because it is not good to buy a single coin , making diversify investment provide you safety and perhaps better result in future but this is my opinion . i have seen lot of people who are investing on a single coin , but the difference between them and others are risk taking capability and the knowledge behind that project, they studied too much about that project and then decided to invest and they are assured that they are going to make lot of money from this coin in future.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

Well you are right. I want to add another point, when you are an investor, don't just hodl. You should spread the words and its value to people that don't know about the potential of that project. Work along with the dev and marketing team. Don't think you put money, that's enough. A good project/idea needs a lot of your support, not only funds.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁
Yes people nowadays are just buying coins even if it's small price they will grab it easily. But they don't know at the end it was just like a waste of money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:08:21 AM

The correct observation is, you do not need to buy coins with your eyes closed, you need to understand what you are buying and what prospects it has, because today a lot of people do it with the help of intuition.
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

Yes younshouldn't just easily buy coins just because you see it as a low price. You should think the case of your money in the near future what it will be costs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

I think as long as you know that your money will increase with the coins that you bought there will be nothing wrong. If younknow that you made a right decision, you don't have to worry because in the end it will always be your decision.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Most of the people are just investing for short term and when the project is listed in exchange they just sell of what ever the profit they get so they dont see how much profit they get they just calculate in total how much profit averaged in a month after investing in several projects. This type of traders dont buy for long term and they are only the traders who are in profit as they dont love the coins and just play with it. Even the very good projects price are down more then 80% from their ATH. So it is clear that just take profit what ever coin you have invested and when their price is down then you can buy them from the profit you earned so that your investment should be safe for investing in next project.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

it's true if you say that ico is great for the short term. because from the beginning ico is launched until the end of pre-sale, in that period that will determine the ico's price. whether successful or not? and most of them, in the long run will usually continue to sink.
shabinmathew23

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:50:57 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

currently i invested some money in eos coin is that coin worth ? can u suggest me  what are the best ways to earn money  right now and what about trading will it help to get good revenue?
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

and so now I know with the decline of altcoin that nowadays many people who invest in Altcoin are promising and can get a good profit because if you just buy altcoin you can only get a little profit because the time like now will not come twice

HELLO!!!
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

The survivability of a project in crypto currency world is dependent on the success, the team behind, the roadmap, whitepaper, marketing, use-case, utilization in real world, and the adaptability to the masses. People will buy if they think that the project can maintain what they have promised and keep on achieving milestones.
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Yes, many people buy coins and use it as an investments because they see that it has a low price but they didn’t know those coins is such a waste of money because afterall it has no value. I suggest that its okay to buy coin with highest price but you know that it will be having huge value in the future.
Yes, I agree with you and it is very good to do a very good research about the project. Read the whitepaper, study the roadmap and spreadsheet, check who the manager and management team are and their previous achievement in crypto and also check whether the coin is good for hold or not before you invest in it.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

why not buy better to invest in something new that has a future for example as Socratus
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:02:07 PM

I agree, though some projects will of course survive, because otherwise there will not be much Altcoin right now.
But of course to choose the current project will be more complicated, because even the best projects fail to get optimal support.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:54:53 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

The possibility for now, there will be fewer successful projects, because of course the competition is very much, and not all will be able to buy. But some projects will stand out, and maybe investors will agree, if a project with its own platform, or a project that has a live product, will be worthy of hold in the long run.
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:10:33 AM

some new into crypto are trying to buy more coins in very cheap price and some did not realy check the website, the team and community behind it and thats the problem and they dont think about long term and a short term investment, but still whether it is long term or short term as long as they buy low and sell it in higher price i guess they earn profit on it

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:25:00 AM

I think personally if you can not buy something blindly. Do your homework and thoroughly examine the project before you put your,
hard-earned money into it. You can search and have knowledge of every step we make so we will not miss something that means we work hard.

torch2121

Activity: 210

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:51:26 AM

Yes I totally agree. Buying in ICO projects better to set our goals in short term. Earn little in a short period of time, is a good strategy. But for me I will buy ETH and Bitcoin for long term goal.

I just hope that all team member have good ranking in Bitcointalk first before ICO run and for all that will approve ICO I hope that the they know how they can get the creator to avoid scamming participant.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

You're right about that, but sometimes it's worth to make that short term profit. Crypto is mostly hype, so the most hyped coin wins the battle.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: