Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:06:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈  (Read 2657 times)
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

Yes, you are right. Some people invest in some coins and they not even know what is the concept or the team behind the project. This is what I used to do when I was a newbie and I had known cryptocurrencies recently. However these coins can be useful for traders in short-term. Some worthless coins can be more profitable than potential coins in short term because of pumps and dumps. Some coins with low market cap can be easily manipulated by whales.
Potentiality of a certain coin is what we've look'n for, even though their projects isn't yet presented to the community. It's absolutely short term holding might be good at this time since fluctuation of prices is very often. Can't work exactly even how optimistic we are, price can't be predicted that cause looses to us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:00:53 AM

Yes it is true. There is nothing wrong in investing in a small project and earn little by little. Being here in forum you can search for a big project where you can join and make you big profit. The least we can do is to search and have knowledge in every step we make so we will not gonna lose somethingg that we work hard.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:02:47 AM

There are lots of projects last year and until now that have no real use case or business behind them.
I support Bit$creener since they have a working product and team  Grin
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:10:12 AM

Yeah, you should never buy anything blindly.  Do your homework and research the project thoroughly before you put your hard earned money into it.  Look for projects with a strong technical background and strong community following.  Those keys will help you find a successful project. 
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:12:51 AM

buy do not merely buy only. certainly, need some long-term thinking in order for what was invested can walk longer and generate a lot of profit. view the technology inside coins also are able to survive for the long term or useful for the future or not. If these coins certainly deserve to be used as investment advice.

PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:42:37 AM

I think the reason I like new coins that do not have ICO but requires mining to get the first coin. Some may want new coins and short-term trades and others will choose wisely for long-term trades. However, whatever traders want to do with their coins, I still agree that we should be selective in buying coins for a lot of fraud. So you should be more vigilant.

richard007

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:42:59 AM

Its not about just buying a Coin. Its about how good its Potential is in the market. Many Projects come and go by in the Cryptocurrency market and only some make the best outcome depending own its own terms of its potential and advertising on the particular Coins own terms of making the best outcome. It all depends on the Particular ALT coin's or other relevant ICO'S regarding their potential of how smart and how well are they extracting their project into the market.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:29:45 AM

Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁

I agree. Before you invest in a coin or ico you must first read more about it. Dont just buy it because of the pump and dump. It is important you know what you're buying. A good team behind a project will contribute to its success. Planning and marketing are essentials for success so without a good team, its useless.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:32:06 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

yes I agree with you because buying altcoin also has risks and so I am convinced by waiting and holding altcoin we can benefit when altcoin prices are back stable as many people currently invest some projects that are less clear and do not benefit and if you want to invest better in Bitcoin and Ethereum

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:52:17 AM

Yes, many projects start with a good idea but do not survive and end up failing. Make choosing a project is the main thing is to see the people who are behind the project, whether already has experience or not
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:56:26 AM

Yes, you are right. Some people invest in some coins and they not even know what is the concept or the team behind the project. This is what I used to do when I was a newbie and I had known cryptocurrencies recently. However these coins can be useful for traders in short-term. Some worthless coins can be more profitable than potential coins in short term because of pumps and dumps. Some coins with low market cap can be easily manipulated by whales.
Potentiality of a certain coin is what we've look'n for, even though their projects isn't yet presented to the community. It's absolutely short term holding might be good at this time since fluctuation of prices is very often. Can't work exactly even how optimistic we are, price can't be predicted that cause looses to us.
the average is just buying coins without following the progress of the project, they are only targeting the short-term profit only and proven successful, many people who take advantage of such conditions.

rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

I just want to add to all that never ever believe of other people says about the crypto you are about to invest. whether its good or bad. the best thing to do is do your own research and look how active is the development and the marketing. 

jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:19 AM

Since for me there's no such thing as just putting a money and let it grow, if you are a fundamental trading i believe you must see to it that you know all about the basics of that coins. I mean that's why it's called fundamental trading, you must know that plans and developments of that coin ahead in order for you to set your exit plan. And if you are really and avid fan of that coin i believe you must be full subscribed on the news sources in order for you to know what's happening in your investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:01:11 AM

This for sure happens in the xrypto world. A lot of scam projects out there you have to be smart and read through the necessary documentations like you suggested . you have to also be at alert and know when to make moves of buying or selling
yitai2020

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:01:46 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

This is the value of investment. Only those who are truly valuable, have a team, and have a reasonable plan can survive and develop in the long run and ultimately realize value.
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Diversification investment can reduce risks and perhaps it will bring more benefits. Therefore, it is very important to study the market and find a good cryptocurrency.
levanni_90

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

xCRYPT

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:03:36 AM

Of course it’s necessary to check what project is it,and what people and team behind it. I guess most people do understand this and won’t invest in some suspicious scam,checking all the info several times before.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

Yeah, dont just buy a coin, but buy many coins. There are many good coins out there like : XMR, EOS, XRP, etc. Not mention that there are many tokens in a good projects.

The most important thing when buy is the price. Buy when low, and sell when high.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

I think you should have ended the thread title with "without doing a huge amount of your own research first". Thre are so many coin launches out there at the moment and you can see that some of the concepts are just never going to make it as a business idea. This bear market is tough for people wanting to make a quick profit, so choosing the right project now is more important than ever.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Yes, many people buy coins and use it as an investments because they see that it has a low price but they didn’t know those coins is such a waste of money because afterall it has no value. I suggest that its okay to buy coin with highest price but you know that it will be having huge value in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: