Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈  (Read 2657 times)
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

Only someone who doesn't know what he is in for, and what he wants would go about buying just any coin he comes in contact with. There are way too many coins in the market and majority of them are going to fail in due time, so you should be careful as to the kind of coin you are choosing to invest in, and how much you are willing to put in a project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:30:27 PM

I don't think anyone who is currently on this platform at this very point in time will just invest in just any coin.  It takes a lot of researching to know if there will be profit at all in any coin and it takes luck to gain a lot in any coin.

anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:30:49 PM

Very thanks for your advice. I do not have much experience in investing, I will consider carefully before investing in a certain coin.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:33:40 PM

Yes it is important before investment knows what project is being developed so that the project will have value for the future. and avoiding wrong investments because investments are aimed at making a profit.
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:05:32 PM

Yes it is true. There is nothing wrong in investing in a small project and earn little by little. Being here in forum you can search for a big project where you can join and make you big profit. The least we can do is to search and have knowledge in every step we make so we will not gonna lose somethingg that we work hard.

in this case, I like your opinion. investing in a small project does not matter, because later on, it will also be a big advantage you get. so if the capital has accumulated, you can invest in a big project. but if you are prior to joining any project, first do some research first, so you will not be fooled by the project. so you need to be more careful in choosing the projects you will follow.
Good luck.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:37:49 PM

I say the same thing, there are way too many people who are buying coins without knowing what they are buying into, they think that just because it is a cryptocurrency that they are bound to make money from it and that is where a lot of people are wrong. Always make sure that you have done a lot of research into a project before you put your money in it.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

Many believe those campaigns whose founders promise golden mountains, and all these manipulations are based on the greed of people and the reluctance to think critically, who believe that you can quickly and easily become rich.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:53:56 PM

it is true that many projects at the beginning are running well but then after some time even disappeared and it is a lot, we hope that the development will always run well

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

it is true that many projects at the beginning are running well but then after some time even disappeared and it is a lot, we hope that the development will always run well

yes we can not help but we have to live it, because the current situation is different from the previous situation, now many projects are just fraud only. we must be careful with all that because it is enough to harm us all. indeed initially the project offers a variety of good but over time quality on. the project is declining and declining. making it all feel shocked.
tuvven

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

There are always uncertainty, especially in such sensitive market as crypto. Yeah, if you wanna still get profits from you investments, you have to research about this project a lot, learn about the idea and team. But if you are doing nothing-you will get nothing. Take a risk or lose the chance.
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 687

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁
hi friends, why there are many people who invest in projects that are not good I think it's all just a mistake I'm sure at first they did not think that the project they follow is a bad project I'm sure they understand how to choose a good project but to find it is a difficult thing

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bujesm

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:12:28 PM

I think the reason I like new coins that don't have ICO however expects mining to get the main coin. Some may need new coins and here and now exchanges and others will pick shrewdly for long haul exchanges. Notwithstanding, whatever brokers need to do with their coins, despite everything I concur that we ought to be particular in purchasing coins for a great deal of extortion. So you ought to be more cautious.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:22:29 PM

I think the reason I like new coins that don't have ICO however expects mining to get the main coin. Some may need new coins and here and now exchanges and others will pick shrewdly for long haul exchanges. Notwithstanding, whatever brokers need to do with their coins, despite everything I concur that we ought to be particular in purchasing coins for a great deal of extortion. So you ought to be more cautious.
I try to avoid such risks and try to invest money in the finished product. I do not even consider ico the company, because only the finished product can show real prospects in the future.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:26:27 PM

Yeah, I have same opinion, most of them just useless. But it is a problem, majority of people simply invest as a result of someone else's advice. They don't make their own analysis and if project promise you high ROI, they blindly believe in it.
trina

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

" Blockchain meets social network "

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

I say the same thing, there are way too many people who are buying coins without knowing what they are buying into, they think that just because it is a cryptocurrency that they are bound to make money from it and that is where a lot of people are wrong. Always make sure that you have done a lot of research into a project before you put your money in it.
deep research is necessary before we make a choice, sometimes the results of the research are still wrong and make us lose in the end, at least think carefully before investing, communicate with various parties that might help you and give you the best advice.

🌕 ⟦ 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡 𝗨 𝗦 ⟧ - Currency for Broomstickk. 🌕
https://myvenus.ooo
🖥 📱 💻 Broomstickk - Decentralized Social Network 💻 📱 🖥
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

Investing in projects is no longer relevant. Holding tokens in the long term will be profitable, but you must understand that everything depends on the project, if it is good, then the price will rise higher.

makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

Investing has never been an easy things, so you should know the market, analyze it and read news every day, it is like a second job. But in most cases holding is a good strategy.
MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

It is more than true that most of that people that are just buying a single coin are the first ones that are always losing their entire budget, that is the sad part of the story

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁
I think much better to buy with a good project that will develop in the future. It's hard to find a good to invest but I think researching is best way to find a good to investment.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mbm_ico

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:18:58 PM

Most people I think guess that some ICO projects can not exist for long and invest in them only in order to earn quick money for speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: