Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:40:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈  (Read 2657 times)
garciacarral

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Some people believe that money should work always but I don't think that it is actual for the cryptocurrency. I am sure that holding is the best way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

You are right in the some aspects but not in all of them. Buying is the main way to start your doing on the cryptomarket and the next position is the holding here.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Yes, I definitely agree with you. We should be wary and careful in choosing a project because nowadays there are a lot of scammers , false promises and exit scam during and after every ICO.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
RistirP

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:21:12 PM

Yes it is true, you should never buy anything blindly. Research the project thoroughly before you put your hard earned money into it.  Look for projects with a strong technical background and strong community following. 
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

You are right in the some aspects but not in all of them. Buying is the main way to start your doing on the cryptomarket and the next position is the holding here.
There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto but buying a coin is the main thing to do so it is necessarily to buy more and in order to hodl for the purposes to earn profits when it fluctuates.
But be sure you buy coins that have possibility to grow not just buying because of its price. Cause some coins never grow instantly and most of them just it takes years to recover. It is better not to after of its cheap price but to look its potentiality to rise and  have a strong platform.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Wuraola

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

To me... I will advise you check the kind of project you want to invest your money into before you do so... Because some people will invest without making inquire  and they will eventually gain nothing but to Los their capital.
bottdto

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

I don't think that all the coins are worth investing or holding for a long time. It is very important to do a lot of research before investing. Since it is an investment, it is bound to make a profit.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto but buying a coin is the main thing to do so it is necessarily to buy more and in order to hodl for the purposes to earn profits when it fluctuates.
But be sure you buy coins that have possibility to grow not just buying because of its price. Cause some coins never grow instantly and most of them just it takes years to recover. It is better not to after of its cheap price but to look its potentiality to rise and  have a strong platform.

Not all coins that you would trying to hold are worth it because some of them are shitcoins that copied to other cryptos. Always do a technical analysis to choose coins that you want to invest , do not just put an investment and decided to hold it's better to make a research.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:13:02 PM

This is true, no matter what you have heard or read about the coin. Dont't just go about putting your funds into any coin that you come across the street. Make sure that you take your time to do a critical analysis on it. Be sure that it meets your matches and satisfies your interests, and your intuitions trust that it is a good investment.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

I agree with TS and try to follow the same rule in my trading activity. I don't buy coins of projects that are useless and always try to know some thing interesting for me from them

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
5hoursaday

Activity: 127

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:24:29 PM

You can't go about buying just any coin you come across. If you have been in this market long enough, you don't have to be told this and you should also know that it is risky to invest in just any coin. Do your researches. Find out whether or not it would make a good investment, before putting your funds into it.
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

All coins you have can't yurn to money for you but you just have to wise when buying coins study the coin well and know there potential and the future
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

Speculation and investment are two completely different things, you should take this into account. For speculation, the team, the road map of the coin is not at all important: it's just a "piece of digital paper". Investment is a more complicated process, and you are right about this.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Vendetta666

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:05:06 AM

Yes, I definitely agree with you. We should be wary and careful in choosing a project because nowadays there are a lot of scammers , false promises and exit scam during and after every ICO.

That is correct, this is also one reason why we should not always buy a coin, instead we should study the ICO first before we put up any investment into it. In this way we can avoid to be scammed and we can choose what is best ICO to join in.
vederfreds

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

I'm inn the process of researching coins now.  I need to diversify into one more coin.  I'm about 5 hrs in and still shopping.  The thought of just buying a coin without research is insanity. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dClinic.io ║ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain (https://dclinic.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/center
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

Yup, that's right. Making an interesting concept cannot guarantee that the product will be able to provide consistent benefits. What we need now is a team that is reliable in providing innovative and skilled in developing, and marketing aggressively. So that the products can continue to compete and have a long life to be able to continue to be popular. That way, we will be able to continue to benefit.
Markscott86

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:39:44 AM

Well of course simply projects where you can earn quickly, but there are projects where you need to wait, but they really are worth it. I think all of the traders should know how to do a detailed research about icos.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:59:22 AM

Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁

Well obviously, but I dont find a piece of information which could benefit the mass. You should have included more points, would like to continue your subject with:

Don’t just buy a coin 🙈
< Followup on your investments
< Regularly check market conditions
< Understand TA, FA and market sentiments
< Know when to sell your coins and when to accumulate them
< Start practicing booking profits and losses in steps, dont sell everything at once or buy all together.
< Save yourself from SCAMs, Phishing, and other harmful contents.
< Invest time in learning
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

Well of course simply projects where you can earn quickly, but there are projects where you need to wait, but they really are worth it. I think all of the traders should know how to do a detailed research about icos.
Basically ICO's were meant for investors now it turns out to be a traders thing. Roll Eyes

Any people who want to invest on ICO's need to know about the potential level of project but most of the people doing it just like gambling or investing on that project if more people invested on that,but only few people invest on the projects after much research about it and most of the time they will get bags of money.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:28:29 AM

If in a situation like this maybe investing in ico has not been able to provide an opportunity for someone to create success because with so many projects that fail to make a big challenge for them to stay optimistic when investing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: