Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:48:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈  (Read 2657 times)
esportseco

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Yeah people need to do their research. Use reddit and google main source and easy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

Thinking about the possibility means that thinking your future. It does not only fit in investment but in all aspects of our life. As they said that think before you click. Just like when it comes in relation, we should be more sophisticated in choosing the right girl/man from us. There are many coins that exist nowadays but only few of them will become valuable someday.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

Yes, you are right. Some people invest in some coins and they not even know what is the concept or the team behind the project. This is what I used to do when I was a newbie and I had known cryptocurrencies recently. However these coins can be useful for traders in short-term. Some worthless coins can be more profitable than potential coins in short term because of pumps and dumps. Some coins with low market cap can be easily manipulated by whales.

I think that most people that buy coins by the million for cents are living a hopeless dream of  richness, but these leave soon when they realize it is useless.

Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

Just somebody who doesn't recognize what he is in for, and what he needs would approach purchasing only any coin he interacts with. There are far an excessive number of coins in the market and greater part of them will flop in due time, so you ought to be watchful with regards to the sort of coin you are putting resources into, and the amount you will put in an undertaking.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Try remembering what a wonderful situation with altcoins was in the growing market last year. Investors saw that before each significant event, the project tokens was increased significantly in price. People wanted to buy tokens and wait these events and watch their growth. Now the situation is different, the market has become a bearish trend and investors are hiding in a reliable bitcoin. One day the situation will change and altcoins will bring their owners big profits.
Suicide101

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:09:49 PM

Not all people want to take a profit actually. Many people just like a project, They believe in it and invest.
Of course you need to choose a project for investing very careful. But. You know. If i like idea. If i think the project can change the world i will invest. I will study the project. I will watch road map, team and other things. But It isn't the main thing.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

I say the same thing, there are way too many people who are buying coins without knowing what they are buying into, they think that just because it is a cryptocurrency that they are bound to make money from it and that is where a lot of people are wrong. Always make sure that you have done a lot of research into a project before you put your money in it.
deep research is necessary before we make a choice, sometimes the results of the research are still wrong and make us lose in the end, at least think carefully before investing, communicate with various parties that might help you and give you the best advice.
Yes that is right that choosing a good coin for investment is not so easy, for that we have to do a lot of work and study and after that we can become able to choose the right coin for investment. for that you have to work day and night and only then you can become succeeded in your aims.
bucklee324

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:55:03 AM

this is not advisable. Only investing in an alcoin will risk losing money when the price drops. Smart investing is a diversified source of investment, choosing many good coin to hold, trade
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

So before buying coin, first check the website, whether it is SCAm or not.
If there is an odd thing then there is no need to continue buying the coin.

buy the coin that entered the top 100 in coinmarektcap, so that your money can be safe.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Before making an investment on your preferred coin, you must consider if this coin will give you a good profit or not. Always make a research result first to attain that the coin you are trying to invest is a legit one or not.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:01:50 AM

This is basic as it is that's why we need to research about the project or the coin itself. To discern whether it is a scam or not. For your investing purposes if you really wanted to protect your money.

Yes doing some research and ask some people will be a big help for you to know if the coin you want to buy is good and can sure give profit. Do not just anyhow buy a coin without proper research for your own protection.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

This is good advise to be very honest. It is bad investment behaviour for you to go about buying just any coin that you come in contact with. It is only wise that before you invest in a coin, you technically analyse it, and also get reviews on it. See what the public is saying about it. Don't put your money in it because you 'feel' like it, or because you think it looks like a good investment.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:05 AM

Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁

Your statement is true, I strongly agree with that and it is clear the fact that there are so many alt coins that die and have no value, because they are left by the developer.

RomertL

Activity: 470

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:47:20 PM

When I want buy any coin, I do some researches. And trying to choose the best coin for investment.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

I agree with you. Everyone knows and understands this. You need to spend a lot of time researching where you are investing. And as you said, a lot depends on the team. I should have told the newbies how to choose.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:17:26 PM

I say the same thing, there are way too many people who are buying coins without knowing what they are buying into, they think that just because it is a cryptocurrency that they are bound to make money from it and that is where a lot of people are wrong. Always make sure that you have done a lot of research into a project before you put your money in it.
deep research is necessary before we make a choice, sometimes the results of the research are still wrong and make us lose in the end, at least think carefully before investing, communicate with various parties that might help you and give you the best advice.
Yes that is right that choosing a good coin for investment is not so easy, for that we have to do a lot of work and study and after that we can become able to choose the right coin for investment. for that you have to work day and night and only then you can become succeeded in your aims.

Sorry, I only partially agree cause many people are not smart enough to become successful traders. I don't want to offend somebody, but that's true. I know many people wasted 10 years to learn to trade, but they were better to do some simple work instead!
maromak

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:21:41 PM

many people invest in coins but they don't know how much profit the coin is, and they don't know the project behind the coin. they are only investments they want, without analyzing them first.
NowLovebed

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:32:59 AM

Whatever traders want to do with their coins, I still agree that we should be selective in buying coins for a lot of fraud. So you should be more vigilant.
tri lie

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

I totally agree with you, the concept or idea is not a fulcrum for the success of the future. But it is more to the mind and performance that will determine the success or failure of the ICO. Together with a team that has a high level of performance and commitment will help the ICO to continue to grow and has many investors because of the development that has been given to its products so that it will continue to be valuable in the long term.
Priaa165

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:23:04 AM

Before making an investment on your preferred coin, you must consider if this coin will give you a good profit or not. Always make a research result first to attain that the coin you are trying to invest is a legit one or not.
Yes we know that the amount of research needed to put into a project to make an investment decision is extensive and even, something better could pop up 2 weeks later. I am enjoying this new little world grow up! Crypto projects are presenting serious value to the world, but only a tiny fraction will survive once the market truly blossoms. Keep it up that good work mate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: