Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈  (Read 2657 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:09:54 AM

People have different point of views. Some may want new coins and do a short term trade and the others will select wisely for a long term trade. However, whatever traders want to do with their coins, i still  agree that we have to be selective in buying coins because of many scam and shitcoins circulating in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:31:24 AM

Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁
both trading and joining the same bounty program ends with the trade, why? because after we get a token from a bounty of course we will sell it is not it? therefore I think I do trading and follow bounty program. utu will be the same. have their respective risks
jormo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

this is the reason i like new coins that don't have an ico but require mining to get the first coins. it puts less risk on the users and still can have good return
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

I agree. If we are unlucky, we might be able to hodl a coin for a year, only to realize that we should have sold it a few months when it hit the exchange. Anticipating what can happen to the coin price is impossible but we can always look for signs if the coin is really worth holding. Checking the progress of the coin and knowing the road map will also help. If they are hitting the milestones on the roadmap and the coin is progressing in terms of demand. I would say that the coin is worh holding.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:01:14 AM

I think personally if For everyone to invest, I think there should be good research, people need to gather some info about the project which includes: how strong the team, also the quality of their products and also the project is good for the future. really looking at it.

luckyFF

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:09:46 AM

In fact, I think people do not need to entanglement with this issue. Our purpose is to make money. If it can make money, why not?
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:16:25 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

I agree. There are more and more projects have failed so we need to be more careful when we choose the coins. I often buy in 3 or 4 coins to make my investment split so I cna feel more safe.

nikolabt

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

You are right, one should invest in the team and not the coin. I am eagerly waiting for some credible companies like Amazon to come with thier own coin.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

many player or investor buy coin in ICO when crowdsale is almost finish/ softcap reached or hardcap almost reached 50 percent , then they wait for exchange for 3 month or more then they sell it, they dont care about product etc or long investment, sell when its profit,,just like that
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

Why is it prohibited to buy altcoin alone, but I do know that many people are buying altcoins and investing in promising altcoin and can earn good profits and thus because altcoin prices are still declining and have not yet come back up
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

Yes before decide to buy any coin, we should make research and learn about fundamental of the project. The project that possible to offer huge profit is project that consist solid team member and unique interesting project, also they possible to solve many problem and give advantages to the crypto community.

konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:35:38 AM

yes, I agree with your opinion. many projects are not very good and eventually fail or even the project is just a scam project. usually it is because investors want a fast paced and do not want to wait long for long-term projects. but if you want to be patient more than just short-term projects.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:35:48 AM

Yes, don’t just buy coin easily we should be practical and smart as well.
We have to study a lot in order to avoid scams since this is the number one problem that you may encounter everyday.

Yes, we need to study first the whole project and how the people responded to it. Because a successful project must have a huge volume of supporters and investors to be able to reach all their plans and their road map.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:38:55 AM

The outlook varies depending on the strategy and the timeframe of the deals
Long term take care of what you mentioned
Team, project, developers, etc.
The short time span does not care about most of these factors
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

in my view, Of course, they will fail, but there is a very promising project with a strong team and a good idea. And with technology is indispensable to the world. You just need to be able to choose a quality project and Look for the team behind it, their partner, and how good they are in marketing as well.

Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

therefore I always consider before taking a decision so that the steps I do really provide a profit. you need to know in the face of failure, you must prepare all the possibilities that will happen, an investment with modest money will be more comfortable and make sure your investment in a good place.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

Yes! We need to look for the utility of the coins we buy in the market. If we selected because of their names only, assure that they will not give you much of the profit. We must look for the purpose of the coins we hold because as time goes by, there is a possibility that they will goes up. Remember, there are many shitcoins in the market. I hope that we will choose the promising one.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:52:14 AM

Before i invest i make sure to research it first just to make sure that i can make even a small profit. In cryptocurrency there is always failure but despite of that we can also see that some of people here made a huge profit. It helps alot to us in investing here.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

A fast moving project can be profitable for short term trading, we can get enough profit to cover what we expense in another project in a shorter time.
I think there isn't wrong to invest on a small project.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:56:19 AM

A fast moving project can be profitable for short term trading, we can get enough profit to cover what we expense in another project in a shorter time.
I think there isn't wrong to invest on a small project.
Yes there is nothing wrong investing in a small project because you can still have gains good profit. This is why you still have to gather information on the project wether it is small or huge project. The important is it will provide good return of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: