Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈  (Read 2657 times)
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:54:50 PM

I agree with you. This is the basic of economy. Dont put your all money to the one coin. This strategy can give you a second chance in market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:03:38 PM

In depth personal research is a must before investing in any coin or token for you not to end up being a bag holder. And you must also know that some coins are only good for short term investment while some are good for long term.

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

Buy a coin is the first step, most people after buying then selling even though they get a big profit, in my opinion to make crypto better is to use for payment transactions instead of money.

shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

Before any purchase, any investment, you need to think about what you will do next with your asset, otherwise you will lose money.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

I think the author not of the rights. Now it is necessary to buy different coins at the good price. After growth they will cost very much.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

It is difficult to say about what you need to buy and how to buy. I think that today you need not just to take and buy, you need to buy very responsible, because it will only be profitable if the project is really great for investing. Yet this is correct, I think.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:20:55 PM

Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁

but in my opinion if the project have a good idea I am sure that in the future the project will be successful and will not fail, because people will certainly trust to investing in the project and then the coin price from the project I am sure will increase, so I think if the project has a good idea this will give us profit for short-term or long-term investments, so we don't need to worry for investing in project that have a good idea because I'm sure the price will definitely increase.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:02:44 AM

I agree with you. This is the basic of economy. Dont put your all money to the one coin. This strategy can give you a second chance in market.
Each person has his own strategy and plays as he can and how he thinks. I agree that a lot of projects can be closed, but it is can not be predicted, even the most ideal company may have difficulties. But long-term investments makes more money than short-term investments.
Eric

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

Yes ı agree with you . If investors think with long term vision they need to be really careful while choosing projects. Because we can see people can earn money even with some scam projects but all of these surely in short term. If investors think with long term they need to choose best project.I believe in 3 years 80 percentange of projects will die.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

some people only want short-term profits with them participating in worthless projects, but for myself, I prefer valuable projects and wait for some time because now the projects are worth a lot and that gives more confidence.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

I agree with OP, investing in a good project can make you good profit in the long run. That is why researching is important before investing.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Many people only buy coins and don't know what the advantages are, what about the team, the marketing and others. They only buy and wait until the price rises, but when it is not in line with the expectations they will sell it and the losses they get. So, before you buy a coin observe and do an analysis first about the coin.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Buy a coin is the first step, most people after buying then selling even though they get a big profit, in my opinion to make crypto better is to use for payment transactions instead of money.

And its helpful to gather money in a short way. Smart money collect system and smart transaction system.
Coin buying and selling not a good thinking. A good thinking will be like that a best student who loves to know the world and more technology and more effective way.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:31:44 PM

You understand that all the" top " coins used to be just startups with a small team and no money for marketing? All projects start like this and it is thanks to the support of the community that they become great. IMHO
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

And how bad to invest for a short time? Someone receives a profit from such projects, while others prefer less risk and long-term investment. Everyone chooses what he likes more)
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

yeah i have so many doubts about icos too, also till one of them gets growing, a new ico comes with newest technology and people gets back their moneys and pays to the new ones.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

I think everyone who came here not for "to become rich in one week" already understand this. But a lot of newbies still fall in projects without any research. It is a good advise, hope it will help somebody to stop and think twice before choosing project to invest in.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:40:28 PM

Running a business is extremely complex and I don't know why do people think otherwise. It is not a magical cauldron which throws twice as many back to you as you throw there. Everything needs to be almost perfect, yet no one can guarantee the success of a company. Buying a coin? Sounds good, but actually making research and finding legitimate project backed by professionals who know what they are doing will be a better choice in a long-term investing  Smiley.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:44:16 PM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Investing in just one ICO project is risky because, according to the current statistical report, ICO scam campaigns for more than 60% of total projects being started on the cryptocurrency market. So be conservative when buying and invest only in potential crypto to get a great profit.
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:45:28 PM

Hi,

Not just a good idea..

tjat is true and you jeed to be really careful with wjat ypu are buting amd it is better fpr ypu to kbow this for sure
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: