Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO LIVE][ANN] ADGONOS.IO - The $146 BILLION FUTURE of Mobile Economy  (Read 2609 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

I understand that the developers are students, and when you will have time to learn and are engaged in the project? I think the investor does not like this.
Well dont underestimate those kids bud, they will be the next generation and its nice that they have created this project. Investors will be interested if they have read the details of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:24:46 PM

I'm pretty impressed that you guys are just students with big dreams to conquer and have your venture of your start-up on the marketplace. I'm hoping that you guys can prove to us that you're worth investing.
adgonos.io (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

What is the main purpose of this project? And what can be helped in realizing the dream of this project?
Hi! We want to establish a mobile monetization framework that replaces conventional advertising methods.
It would give developers more rewards while ensuring users an ad-free experience.
Our coin would also facilitate in-app transactions.
We hope that answers your question. Thanks for asking!  Cheesy
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

The project looks promising.
Can you please explain me HOW developers receive rewards (earn) if their ads are not shown to app users?
Sure, allow us to explain in details.  Smiley
First the PCs mine the ADG Coins using proof-of-work algorithms. Every one coin the PCs produce, an additional 0.25 coin is generated and put into a mobile 'reward pool'.
Secondly, the developers implement our monetizing framework in their mobile apps, replacing the conventional advertising methods. (i.e. Google Ads)
While the users download and use the said apps, their anonymous usage data would get collected, and sent directly to our servers. (Under the consent of the users, of course)
The users would get rewarded with ADG coins, which can facilitate in-app purchases and transactions, while developers could also receive the coins for providing good content.
The more the users use the app, the more coins they could receive, and the more the developers could earn income.

We hope to establish an entire mobile eco-system, and replace the current in-app purchase + monetization models.
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:32:30 PM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?

This is why I am wondering how the token will be used, is it in blocking the advertisements? I think advertisement industry is really big. If blocking the advertisements will need a token for payment then I think it is just like paying for a premium subscription.
Hi! Please allow us to explain our business model.  Smiley
There won't be any payments in need to get rid of the ads.
Users would not receive ANY ADS and get ADG coins for free.
In return, users would (under consent) generate anonymous usage data, which could be further utilized by developers who adopted our framework.
I hope that explains our idea clearly!
adgonos.io (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

well, first I really thought that you want to do something against scam ICOs in crypto-world, but then I just realized that you just want to make some experiments with you own product. It is ok try to get some experiences in ICO World, but what you say and what you want to do must match together. Your content in Ann Thread looks like a 3rd class affiliate marketing advertisement.
Thanks for the suggestions.  Smiley
Maybe we should articulate more. What we are trying to say is that scammy ICOs are all over the place, and we want to change that by putting people's faith and trust back into the crypto-world by doing something useful. We'll update the thread if our words confuse many investors.  Undecided
Thank you so much!

thank you too, this makes more sense now, I did not actually read the whitepaper; what are you going to do with unsold tokens?  And do you have already experienced Advisors in your team ?

Thanks for asking!  Smiley
Actually, there won't be 'unsold tokens', since tokens are minted only when Ethereum is sent to our contract address.
As for advisors, we do have very experienced legal advisors and financial advisors to guide us through both fields.
I hope that answers your question, and we expect to see you on board as one of the members of our ADGONOS family!
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

I'm pretty impressed that you guys are just students with big dreams to conquer and have your venture of your start-up on the marketplace. I'm hoping that you guys can prove to us that you're worth investing.
Thats correct. The lack of experience may serve as a problem, but if they get the right mentorship, no one can stop them from taking the number one spot. The most important thing is that they are passionate about their work.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:40:11 PM

What is the main purpose of this project? And what can be helped in realizing the dream of this project?
Well, you got the main purpose written in the title that says "Eliminating Mobile Ads .." it means that they wanted to eliminate all the mobile ads with the blockchain.
Try to read the project's whitepaper before moving here. By reading the whitepaper, all your questions will be answered. Newbies should try to explore the project first so you will have a references and idea to share.
Yes and this project is clear in their whitepaper so we can assume that this project can surely be profitable ahead and also it has the ability to attract several users to the project which will indeed get huge profits.

I think not only the whitepaper will help the project successful. It's how the dev can handle this project and how serious they are to continue developing it and making good advertising and promotions.
Only accurate implementation of the promises written to whitepaper by the developer can become the best proof of serious intentions of team of the project to community and all investors.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:47:48 PM

Thats correct. The lack of experience may serve as a problem, but if they get the right mentorship, no one can stop them from taking the number one spot. The most important thing is that they are passionate about their work.
They will definitely need proper advising and guidance from people to actually make this project work. No questions that the team is smart but to not be familiar may serve as an issue and they can easily work on that!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 09:25:34 PM

Well, you got the main purpose written in the title that says "Eliminating Mobile Ads .." it means that they wanted to eliminate all the mobile ads with the blockchain.
Try to read the project's whitepaper before moving here. By reading the whitepaper, all your questions will be answered. Newbies should try to explore the project first so you will have a references and idea to share.
Yes and this project is clear in their whitepaper so we can assume that this project can surely be profitable ahead and also it has the ability to attract several users to the project which will indeed get huge profits.

I think not only the whitepaper will help the project successful. It's how the dev can handle this project and how serious they are to continue developing it and making good advertising and promotions.
Yeah exactly I think WP is something that comes after the main ico but still I think it will be great to make the WP more appealing and attractive

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:28:35 PM

Another new project. Adgonos project idea is good i like this project When will the bounty program come, I will participate this project a bounty campaign. i hope project will be success
I am also tired now a lot of projects that I follow do not match with what we ingginkan the project failed so we are all disappointed. but it seems the project is not like that this project I think will be successful.
mr.charming

Activity: 380
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

What is your soft cap?

I think they only set the hard cap?
I suggest you to read project very carefully beacause the devlopers already give all information related to project on first page of this ANN thread. But still i give you the answer that the soft cap is 2000 ETH and the hard cap is 40000 ETH.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:34:29 PM

Young people are engaged in the project, but if you throw away the age of the team, then a good idea will remain. When implemented, many will benefit and facilitate daily work with smartphones
We can think it is just a scam after looking in that prospective but if we go through their white papers and the team skills with their projects submitted we can really understand how potential every individual who was choose to be a part of Adgonos platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

Another new project. Adgonos project idea is good i like this project When will the bounty program come, I will participate this project a bounty campaign. i hope project will be success
Definitely a good project! Eliminating one of the most annoying things to appear on your mobile phones when browsing or watching videos. With the help of your decision joining the campaign, surely it will add to the chance of more success coming for ADGONOS.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

It isn't absolutely clear how the platform will work, it will delete the emerging advertizing, it is clear. But I personally met such advertizing only in games at the included Internet, the platform is calculated on elimination of this problem?

I don't find the concept complex to understand, they will get rid of ads and replace it with another solution for apps owners to get profit. If you own app, you can Adopt ADGONOS inside your app and earn ADG coins based Proof of Usage, on other hand, your customer will also earn some ADG cois and spent in-app.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:27:04 PM

Definitely a good project! Eliminating one of the most annoying things to appear on your mobile phones when browsing or watching videos. With the help of your decision joining the campaign, surely it will add to the chance of more success coming for ADGONOS.
Yes, i don't hate advertising, but i really hate annoying advertisement at mobile game and some application look like read book online, i really like read book and i have so much times to angry with some ads come when reading.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

Yes, i don't hate advertising, but i really hate annoying advertisement at mobile game and some application look like read book online, i really like read book and i have so much times to angry with some ads come when reading.
Such advertisements with no skills and complete information are like a buffering video which will really not impress and direct to a bad impact so all the advertisers do need better skills and eliminating Mobile Ads will really make us comfortable.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:45:25 PM

well even these guys have no experience, they are very responsive and try to organize things so that potential investors get satisfied; they already implemented experience advisors and they start with an understandable and possible project and not like those who wants to give you 60% profits with his ICO Lending-Project.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

well even these guys have no experience, they are very responsive and try to organize things so that potential investors get satisfied; they already implemented experience advisors and they start with an understandable and possible project and not like those who wants to give you 60% profits with his ICO Lending-Project.
Yes, i agree with you that Adgonos team have hard working and provide us suitable investing. Well, eliminating mobile ads is so interesting idea for almost people using mobile.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:56:04 PM

great achievement for a child is easy. but you need a solid team and want to work hard if you want to be great and this ICO could certainly succeed because of competition in the market is very tight.

How is the market being tight related to the higher chance of success if anything that should reduce the chance of the success due to high competition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: