Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:42:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

The most that BTC price is going to do by the end of the year is recover to 5 digits, in my honest opinion.

I wouldn't be so easily optimistic this year, because we are clearly still correcting after 2017's price hike. Another all time high will come within 5 years I would say, but it's definitely not going to be by the end of this year.

Just because some expert said this doesn't mean this is guaranteed to happen. I just don't see a way that BTC can rise by 10 fold from now to the end of the year. But long term bitcoin prices are a completely different story.

Smiley
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:31:50 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

As compared to December 2017 price,now the value is one third of December value.So it's better to buy for your future.Their is the predictions of bitcoin will reach 60,000$ by the end of this year.Hold your valuable bitcoin for you future.Many had sell the bitcoin by seeing the minor raise in the value.But it's not a good one by considering the future.Don't do the panic selling.Panic selling is the main reason for the loss,just hold your valuable coin.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:37:45 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are the future of payment. Like it or leave it. As we go on, more and more people will continue to adopt cryptocurrency payment and ecosystems. This is the right time to get more bitcoin before the price soars.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are the future of payment. Like it or leave it. As we go on, more and more people will continue to adopt cryptocurrency payment and ecosystems. This is the right time to get more bitcoin before the price soars.
human life can not be separated from technological advances, and we must follow development of technology to be able adapt with environment. so like cyptocurrency i think later will be the favorite currency in future

shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

According to my experience Nobody will be ready to precisely foresee the estimation of bItcoin later on or some other coin so far as that is concerned. Individuals can just hypothesize. Indeed, even with every one of the expectations, there will be unanticipated occasions that will happen and may influence the costs as we probably am aware it. It's occasionally great to have a projection of the cost and to keep refreshed of any action or occasion which may add to the development of the cost.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:39:07 AM

In my opinion $60000 looks not possible by this year because we can't expect the price growth of bitcoin to be huge in every year like what happened in 2017.Now the price of bitcoin is at $7000 so it almost needs 900% price growth rate to reach the price you mentioned.
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

Forecasts for bitcoin in 2018 will be hopeful, although the current price of bitcoin is declining due to the impact of many factors involved. But the future of 2018 I believe it will not let you down.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:18:09 AM

In my opinion $60000 looks not possible by this year because we can't expect the price growth of bitcoin to be huge in every year like what happened in 2017.Now the price of bitcoin is at $7000 so it almost needs 900% price growth rate to reach the price you mentioned.
Everything is possible as I observed bitcoin  will  always go for the next level every year as expected, predictions of expert should not be ignored because for sure  they have indicators as the basis of their predictions. Today's price is an opportunity that you should not just taking for granted if predictions come true for  sure your profits will soar high.

ronics

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

We all hope the bitcoin will continued its bull the sooner time than I see new members here but my advice for you is to pay attention to the whole story of bitcoins price but not just the end and current years knowing how bitcoin price will change over the years you will see that currency has long period of dump from 2013 to begin in 2017 and I have to call that person as a believer you should be prepared that something similar is happening right now.
pencuri hati

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

Too early for panic, nothing is over, everything will be good for a few months. But, this year, the price will be too low and I don't think everything will be like as before.
At the moment we are in a situation that nobody wants to get any cryptocurrency, the biggest reason for this is the situation in the market, and if it continues, we can see much more dip.
I think, will be restored...
yes I agree with you, we do not need to panic we just need extra patience with the current state may be at the end of the year bitcoin prices soaring as we expected today.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Many experts predict big increases in bitcoin prices this year. For this you need a lot of investors to pump the price. Only is it possible for the price to grow so high? 60k $ in December 2018 who knows.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

It is an obligation to collect bitcoin from now on, many say that bitcoin will rise by the end of this year, and I assume it should happen where many positive trends in bitcoin may be long-term and fixed on bitcoin, a capital. The main thing is that it can making bitcoin for pumping. with the incidence of fallout is not really a crisis but it's kind of an experience for bitcoin users to be more tolerant with the state of bitcoin any time it can go down quickly and rise fast, no wonder so many people are panicking about the current bitcoin price in the name of everything with money, that's all they know right now is money.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

if your prediction is correct it does not matter but that make the problem if the wrong predictions that make the disaster, because it's long wait but suddenly at the end of the year predictions turned out to be a big mistake.
fredo123

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

60k is too much for bitcoin, I don't think it would happen by 2018, well infact bitcoin value at present is smoothly drops down and suffers hard to recover. As i observed, not only bitcoins are affected but most of the alt coins. Crypto world started to sink. This is bad sign to invest.. But to those who believe, Hopefully they will come up with profitable investment.Wink
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:27:30 PM

60k is too much for bitcoin, I don't think it would happen by 2018, well infact bitcoin value at present is smoothly drops down and suffers hard to recover. As i observed, not only bitcoins are affected but most of the alt coins. Crypto world started to sink. This is bad sign to invest.. But to those who believe, Hopefully they will come up with profitable investment.Wink
You probably didn't notice. But the price of cryptocurrency is already on the way to recovery. The fall of the down already not will. I am not ready to tell to what level the price will rise, but I do not exclude that in December of this year the price will be above 35000 dollars. Now there are all prerequisites for this.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:43:18 PM

we should be a wise guy to deal with this situation, indeed in 2017 then, say the bitcoin price has reached its peak, but after its stepped in 2018, its special early january prices continue to decline, because of getting a barrage of facebook, twitter and FUD scattered. since then, a lot of people are At the end of your rope and look very frantic. but, calm down! the prediction that mike dumont does is very believable, assume that the present situation is only a minor obstacle that prevents cryptocurrency (bitcoin) from going, I will stick to it and will continue to maintain it, that bitcoin price in this year will again reap the numbers fantastic, even in my personal opinion, this year will beat the price in the year 2017 yesterday, most likely we will get a new record. so for the bitcoiner is expected to continue to be patient until the price in the future-come.
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

This prediction proved enough will. but either would be appropriate or not then we just wait for its development. to be able to rise from the current market circumstances occurred already is a good thing, if it can reach high prices at the end of the year it will be very encouraging.
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

At the present moment the best appropriate strategy is just to wait the recovery. And after to start to get positions and investing again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

This prediction proved enough will. but either would be appropriate or not then we just wait for its development. to be able to rise from the current market circumstances occurred already is a good thing, if it can reach high prices at the end of the year it will be very encouraging.
everyone can only analyze, and no one can confirm development of bitcoin, we can only see later. which is important we are confident with our own analysis, so it is not affected by the news circulating, because it will only make us dizzy
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

really kak wait time to arrive it is the best choice if not want to lose. so bottom line here in the coin state that the price is low then we do not panic and take shortcuts.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: