Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3536 times)
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:08 PM

I thought i was reading a christmas wishlist, though your optimism is a good booster, we cannot be too complacent, we should consider many factors like the market share, we all know many altcoins are lined up at ICO, lots of altcoins are popping out, they too can affect these positive forecast of yours, but who knows, maybe you are right after we come to that day, besides, history repeats itself. But for it to happen, maybe we should start to hodl now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:01:23 PM

My expected prediction in bitcoin is it will more higher to our expected price so the investor can happy again and we can get our profits. And bitcoin will more successful in the future.
It will be going higher more this year many predictions but hoping this makes to happen. This year I think ath last year will be surpass and still more users will be in bitcoin. Thus, holding for bitcoin is good since I believe in bitcoin's future.
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1344
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

My expected prediction in bitcoin is it will more higher to our expected price so the investor can happy again and we can get our profits. And bitcoin will more successful in the future.
It will be going higher more this year many predictions but hoping this makes to happen. This year I think ath last year will be surpass and still more users will be in bitcoin. Thus, holding for bitcoin is good since I believe in bitcoin's future.

I was also investing only in bitcoins with the hope that it will give best performance being the first crypto currency. However, seeing the price movements in last 3 years, I decided to change the approach. Now I also invest in some alt coins for short term profit. I have all leading alt coins and I regret not buying more of bitcoin cash when it was $500 or so.

budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

I was also investing only in bitcoins with the hope that it will give best performance being the first crypto currency. However, seeing the price movements in last 3 years, I decided to change the approach. Now I also invest in some alt coins for short term profit. I have all leading alt coins and I regret not buying more of bitcoin cash when it was $500 or so.
We really don't know what could be the price later or tomorrow, it is so hard to predict the right price of it, so I don't predict much because I am not doing trading as of today, just one thing that I am putting in my mind and that is bitcoin will rise before this year ends and that is for sure.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:59:46 PM

We can always hope for the better days to come but, we must have to balance our thinking and analyze the possibilities and impossibilities that the crypto currency world has to offer. The unpredictability in the market will always stay and predictions/speculations will always be there which could give us false hopes. In this world, you must expect the unexpected and anticipate the anticipators for you to be able to beat the market.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

If there's nothing bad happen,i think we will be fine and maybe those prediction will happen.We can't predict what will happen in the future,if there're FUD as bad as last month,i think the price movement will be hindered and we will back to the bottom.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:36:14 PM

Even the market is volatile and unpredictable, you can still have a positive mental attitude towards bitcoin.
Having patience and believing that bitcoin will rise greater than the December 17 event where it reaches greater than 19k USD.
There's nothing to worry about the price. just cease the opportunity when the price dips. Also, bitcoin is high maintenance where you need to watch every time its status.

Yes prediction is not in an our hands sometimes it happens and in sometimes it will not happens so be positive with your investment and your hope it will definitely keep you in a good place.
cryptokia

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

Indeed it can! I have heard that the big badaboom is near, when everybody would jump into cryptomarket and the prices will fly up immediately!
fanBit101

Activity: 228
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

Even the market is volatile and unpredictable, you can still have a positive mental attitude towards bitcoin.
Having patience and believing that bitcoin will rise greater than the December 17 event where it reaches greater than 19k USD.
There's nothing to worry about the price. just cease the opportunity when the price dips. Also, bitcoin is high maintenance where you need to watch every time its status.
The positive signal from bitcoin is embracing the market and is showing promise to ready for next historical growth. Bitcoins tend to fall at the beginning of the year. it happened. It is not a maintenance but a process to transform naturally. I predict the bitcoin price this year may be $ 37k
ekalak manjeng

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

yes, hopefully what is expected to become a reality that benefits many people and bitcoin into future investment.
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:31:48 PM

For ethereum my predictions are around 2000$ in a month.
Its cause of technical analyses and trading patterns called cup and handle.
Check the chart h4 time frame and you will see a clear pattern.

2k$....That is indeed a very likely target, as long as world governments don't get involved into crypto-bashing again. otherwise, it doesn't matter how clever Ethereum community is, governments will still have the last word.

Anyway, let's hope that ETH reach this target. in a bullish world, this is very possible.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

anyone can predict but bitcoin is always unpredictable, I know everyone including me has great hopes for bitcoin to make more profit but I think $ 60k is too much and it will difficult to happen in the near future, if bitcoin can touch 20k again in this year that is enough for me because this year is a difficult year for bitcoin, a lot of negative news and some countries banned bitcoin in this year.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

The year 2017 has been no dought a tramedous year in the history of bitcoin and the crypto currency and digital world entirely but that will not define the crypto community in it enteritis because the world is just about to be transforme the world financial system entirely. Because in the future bitcoin will become the world first universal currency which will be use for all online transactions.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

True, my expectation is bitcoin prices remain stable and bitcoin can still be a future investment for me and my family's happiness.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

I also believe that cryptocurrency will reach 60k dollar this year because there are different speculations about the growth of bitcoins and it might surpass 20k dollar before 2018 end so keep on holding your coins today.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

We really don't know what could be the price later or tomorrow, it is so hard to predict the right price of it, so I don't predict much because I am not doing trading as of today, just one thing that I am putting in my mind and that is bitcoin will rise before this year ends and that is for sure.
That depicts a true picture of a long term goal. Checking the price of BTC each day will lead to panic sell due to the daily rise and falls. Just seize the opportunity as the price is still low, buy or get more Bitcoins and hold for a long term goal like the till the end of the year. Bitcoin will surely set another hit record which will spearhead all cryptocurrencies to another light.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Although these predictions look good but that doesn't mean that it is true or that it will happen according to the way that people have said it, we are already going into the third week of April and still we haven't seen a price increase past the $10,000 mark. We all have to realize that no matter how hard we try there will be no way to predict what will happen to the market or where the price will go at a particular time.

Indeed, prediction not always good it looks. I am believe that bitcoin price will rising again and reach highest prices and hopely that prediction happen because if bitcoin price soar end this year, it will increasing other altcoin price and incrasing market cap value.
It is very much difficult to predict the market value of any of the crypto coin amongst all the crypto coins which are there in the world of the crypto currencies but still we all can hope for some positive change in the market value of all the coins especially the coins like that of bitcoin, ETH etc. in which most of the investors have invested their money as the demand rate of such coins is rising higher.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:57:38 PM

I think that the growth of bitcoin will necessarily pass the mark of the previous high. Cryptocurrencies are only gaining strength for a new rise, time is our main investment.
Price getting high more than previous year, everyone is trying to invest right now because they want to get profit out of it, now investments is making bitcoin stronger and it is getting high in price with it, everything takes time so if you will be pertinent then you will never lose in crypto currency, bitcoin grows with time so wait and hold you will get profit from bitcoin investment certainly.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:17:23 PM

Yes, I tend to believe that bitcoin will rise in price too, becouse of growth of popularity, it must go up scince many new people are investing money in a market now
Redspallow90

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:12:54 PM

well I like your spirit, keep it, maybe your prediction is right, we all also hope bitcoin will reach a very high price later, hope that makes us survive, and hope that keep us alive  Cheesy Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: