Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3536 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:37:50 AM

should no longer need to be in fear by investing bitcoin because time already answere.
the most important thing is to prepare the seat belts to fly to the moon before any regrets because the price of bitcoin is still 9 k.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

Although these predictions look good but that doesn't mean that it is true or that it will happen according to the way that people have said it, we are already going into the third week of April and still we haven't seen a price increase past the $10,000 mark. We all have to realize that no matter how hard we try there will be no way to predict what will happen to the market or where the price will go at a particular time.

Indeed, prediction not always good it looks. I am believe that bitcoin price will rising again and reach highest prices and hopely that prediction happen because if bitcoin price soar end this year, it will increasing other altcoin price and incrasing market cap value.
many people predict that bitcoin will soar by end of this year. actually we can only predict, it applies when a lot of positive news about bitcoin so many investors are buying btc. but i think starting to Q4, btc price will be seen rising
People say so because they have seen bitcoin rising in the end months of the year. That is the time when it makes real progress and touches new peaks. So far, bitcoin has been showing a behavior similar to its past year one. Besides, the digital market as a whole can grow a lot and it will. Predictions have some logics and are made on the basis of previous data and statistics.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

Although these predictions look good but that doesn't mean that it is true or that it will happen according to the way that people have said it, we are already going into the third week of April and still we haven't seen a price increase past the $10,000 mark. We all have to realize that no matter how hard we try there will be no way to predict what will happen to the market or where the price will go at a particular time.

Indeed, prediction not always good it looks. I am believe that bitcoin price will rising again and reach highest prices and hopely that prediction happen because if bitcoin price soar end this year, it will increasing other altcoin price and incrasing market cap value.
I don’t believe in any predictions because most of them become false and misguide people. I am straight forward, invest or keep aside. Don’t follow prediction and make your own decision to buy, sell or hold. If you have bitcoin and you don’t need money then the nest option is to keep your bitcoin and wait for more time. When the price grow more then you can sell them.
verguat33

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:04:06 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

All of us still awaiting for the best price of Bitcoin. As of today, the price is still low and lools like the prices have so many ups and downs. But we really need to be patient because that is normal in trading. We are in the season of call accummulation so the price is still low. We cannot actually predict what will happen in the future. All we need to do now is to just hold until we have reached the desired income.
No doubt that the price will go up in the near future because now people are again investing in bitcoin and thus the price is increasing because it depends upon demand. More and more people are investing because they realize that the future is that oaf bitcoin and all other crypto are far behind from bitcoin. In this day holding I think is the better idea.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:52:38 PM

On the road to 20.000 again, I think we will even surpass 20.000 and reach a new high.
Pelevelyl

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:56:08 PM

I assume that the price of bitcoin in December of this year will roughly correspond to the price of bitcoin in December of last year.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

Well, we just have to find out then. With the recent tiny increase in price, I think its starting to back up to a much more stable and profitable price. I don't for sure if it would reach $60k before the end of 2018 but I do know that it will exceed last year's $19k value. So for traders and investors, money will come into your vaults.
As we see the price grows slowly, it can give as a much safer investments and a stable way. It may not be this high this year but the fact that it recovers already is a big help.

Exactly, even though the price of bitcoin is not that as high as we wish for but still it grows up which is a good thing for us to expect good improvement to the near future so this is the to invest more ang keeping up positivity.
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

Most likely the market will grow. Crypto currency is stable, so its price is unlikely to fall for a long time. You can expect short-term falls course.
Now there is little conflict between the representatives of the Bitcoin Core and miners.
Accordingly, if the conflict does not go out, the crypto currency will start to lose in price.
If same problem situation is resolved, it,  most likely, will become more expensive.
In the year 2018 1 btc can step over the fence at 50 000 and it can happen in the fall. So write "experts"
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

There are many speculation and rumors about what could be the value of Bitcoin before end of this year, some are saying that it will become  50, 000$ up to 60, 000$ each bitcoin and some are not only 25000$, But for whatever it is for me the important Bitcoin must go increase its value at least 20K$ each bitcoin.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:04:13 PM

On the road to 20.000 again, I think we will even surpass 20.000 and reach a new high.

if the authorities and whales want this of course, we will achieve this goal this year, and if not, I doubt that this year we will reach $ 15000

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Coinky

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

I think bitcoin will go over $25k by end of this year.But this till it will not crash after peaking

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:20:42 PM

I Hope it'll run smoothly upward. So  that my coins could have good market value in the future. In my opinions this is the phase where the value chart of bitcoin already bouncing upward .
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

All this assumption or prediction are all have an experienced or should i say they review it all , to be honest there are some yes , to be expected , but no promises. On the other hand I expect or predicted at the end of the year I hope it reach my target price which is around 25k to 30k us dollar.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Aristus

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

I really hope if in the future bitcoin prices will increase dramatically and I also hope that many people join the bitcoin world in the future ...

We will hope that the price of bitcoin is increasing massively in future. Pumps and dumps are common in this field. Dont worry about the current situation. Surely the price will hit huge in the middle of july. Many people are ready to invest in bitcoin for their future. So this price drops will recovet soon.
I also have the same feeling for the coming recovery of btc that this thing will surely happen and it will come on June to July because of what they called world cup tournament (if I am not mistaken) in this game people are allowed to use btc as their payment for buying a ticket for this big event. Once this time will come all btc hodlers will reap their fruit of labor. So just be patient of hodling while waiting.
a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

it will be really interesting to see the prices BTC could reach by the end of this year hope it rises to 60k
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

Everybody is expecting those predictions that it might come true within this year that the prices value of bitcoin will rise up to over the expected price value in world coin market , If this expectation push true then this good for all investors.
maybe so, if bitcoin prices are higher than expected then all investors will appear one by one to race to realize their dreams.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:34:46 PM

This year for cryptos might be better than last year since bitcoin is showing signs of strength at a very early time. So if this continues for a couple months, maybe it will already break its record early too.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:49:04 PM

I don't want to expect anything because sometimes it hurts hou so this year meven the price of bitcoin so volatile i still believe that bitcoin give a highest price by the end of this year. And we all know that price of the bitcoin will be base how in demand it is in the market.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

There is a dream in the middle. We bought it and we are waiting. I do not think you'll see those prices again. as for the only real "technology and innovation".
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

It is funny for me to read forum sometimes becouse there are so many different predictions, but 1% only can explain, where and based on what they made this predictions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: