Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

In the normally encrypted game we need some experience and patience. Bitcoin and altcoin are always up and down, but every bit will always come back. We have reason to believe that it will rise again at the end of this year and break through the 19K, and what we have to do now is to keep our daily work.
Digital market is famous for its volatile nature and definitely if someone has patience, he can increase his capital by good amounts depending on the coin he is holding. It is almost a decade now that bitcoin is with us and every time when a downfall appeared, it recovered and set new records.All potential coins have a great future and bitcoin is expected to touch 30 grand by the end of this year.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

This is what also experts said,those previous end of the year bitcoin had skyrocketed,people most likely adopt it and invest even if the price is very high.Those who invested few months back still waiting for the right time to profit and i think its the best idea and not to cut their losses.Now the price had started to reach $9k in which there will be big possibilities for great start for the next bull run.
The thing is that no matter what experts are saying; never get your head wrapped around speculations as it never helps in anyway. As long as you want to invest, you should always know better than to join FOMOs unless there is just really a glaring need to with something driving the price up.

Also, I believe that no matter what, you should also learn as much as possible to buy at dips and be patient. Listening to speculations will always affect people's judgment as no one knows the future and expecting something while receiving another will set such a person into emotional decisions.
Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:42:25 PM

My expected prediction in bitcoin is it will more higher to our expected price so the investor can happy again and we can get our profits. And bitcoin will more successful in the future.

I think After knowing how bitcoin prices change over the years, you'll see that this currency has a long dump period (from 2013 to early 2017) and if you call yourself a believer, you should be prepared that such a thing can It happens again.
We all hope bitcoin will continue to run quickly. I see you are a new member here, but my advice to you is to pay attention to the whole story about bitcoin prices but not just in the last year and now.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:42:50 PM

We all hope bitcoin will continue it's bull run in sooner time. I see you are new member here, but my advice to you is to pay attention on whole story of bitcoin's price but not just on the last and current year. After learning of how bitcoin's price changed through years you will see that this currency had long periods of dumps (from 2013 to beginning of 2017) and if you call yourself as a believer you should be prepared that something like that may happen again.

Learning about the history of the price of bitcoin and why it went down is really important, many people do not take the time to do it but in my opinion it's crucial, once you realize the incredible volatility that bitcoin went through you realize that the current movements in the market are not as bad as many people think and that if things keep going in the same direction the price of bitcoin will be almost unstoppable and can reach almost any price that you can imagine.
Lehbane

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

I don't see often this "bubbles" comment everywhere, I guess they already known and also proven that Bitcoin will not just fade away as they expected. Learning and reading some 'history' part of Bitcoin can help you build also your next step on this coming months..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:18:58 PM

I do think bitcoin still have a lot chance to go up. I expect bitcoin value will be atleast 15K $ in december. Now the market are starting to recover, but i dont think bitcoin will able to reach 60k usd in this year. There will be alot of regulation coming up in few months so i expect bitcoin will going down again but it will increasing again when it stated as legal currency and asset.
Many people still waiting, i think it's not really the about regulation, but some people are worried about the coming of possible bad news that can happen. Recovery is currently ongoing though slow but good for the growth of the market moving in the green area, Bitcoin's prediction penetrate to the price of 60k in December will be very difficult though possible, but Bitcoin is in the green area alone in the market for me it is enough to keep optimistic for long hold investment.
I think that nowadays the situation with Bitcoin differs to the situation in December 2017 significantly. Not only by regulations and other restrictions. Merely many people bought Bitcoin on the high levels for $20000 and now they sell their coins as soon as possible when the even small pumping occurs on the crypto exchange markets. It makes the growing of the price of BTC slow.
It is normal in every market, as we cannot definitely expect the price to start soaring after long days of bear in action. It is very normal to build resistances on the way down and very normal to have them broken before we can even think of hitting the previous all time higher price levels.

Even though, some levels of resistances are stronger than the other, so we should always expect the response to always be quite different. In that case, those who are expecting some huge level of bull run immediately will still have to take some chill pill.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:52:49 PM

That's going to be a good news for everyone of us who have faith in bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies. But the early rise of bitcoin from being down is a  signal for bitcoin and crypto for a bull run and i expect that its market price will reach 35,000$ before this year ends.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
sonic22

Activity: 144
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

I try not to make any predictions but if it hits 35-40K in the next few years I'll be a happy man.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

My hope for bitcoin will be an invaluable asset in the coming year.
We all surely have that hope in the coming years and as long as all the scaling issue is even solved, we will get to see the way forward with mainstream adoption kicking in and a lot of people focusing on using bitcoin as a means of transaction all over the world and we all know how the response to that is going to be like.

Bitcoin to me anyway is already an invaluable asset considering how it has come to show us things really do not have to be that hard with how banks have over the years made it to be.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Same as I expected on bitcoin growth, I was collecting some bitcoins at a low price to HODL up to December exactly at the end of the year, if the price grows as in 2017 it is profitable and if seen from previous years it is indeed a growth that good in my opinion there at the end of the year.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:10:08 AM

It is very justified that everyone hopes bitcoin will rise by the end of the year and can reach more than the previous year. If bitcoin prices rise to a very high price then we will be more excited again in collecting this bitcoin.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

I hope this will come to reality, though undoubtedly, bitcoin will surge on a higher value in the future, we must also consider the growth of other crypto and ICO that is truly taking its share in the market, if we are to look at the current graph, we can see the trend though it has low trend the figures are on an increasing pattern which clearly indicates that bitcoin is on a steady course upward.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
uozer

Activity: 381

PRiVCY

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

We indeed must actually continues to be optimistic that BTC shall soar based on varied merited predictions from Experts and past historic positive volatility level that had ocured at the past bullish periods. We must however not be completetely or in totality owe that this speculation shall manifested, if we indeed are among the Bitcoin lover or Fans and not just a pest to it's plant, because of inevitability which of course no one prayed for. So, we must be prepared since only the God Almighty is the most Wiser and Knower of all things.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

Will,all of us in this community we want those prediction happen positively,that bitcoin can reach $60K,as stated by Mike Dumont ,a senior editor of bitcoin that com,so that cryptocurrency is not analogous as a "bubble" but a real investment disame as other bussiness like a stock market,therefore i believe that this to arrive soon,and one positive impact happen now  is the bullish run in this coming several month and cryptomarket turn to green.

Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

well I like your spirit, keep it, maybe your prediction is right, we all also hope bitcoin will reach a very high price later, hope that makes us survive, and hope that keep us alive  Cheesy Wink

I think after Twitter and Facebook prohibit we see a decrease in the campaign and it encourages people out of here. these are all game patience and only a few months before the Bulls was released. well all people who say it experienced enough to be believed, so thanks for news and vibration positive.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:09:06 PM

Predictions are just predictions. It may be true or false. When I invest, I usually invest short, because I do not trust the predictions. So short term investment is my choice.
winke

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

from the beginning until now, saving the btc will not make you poor
believe me it will be great  Cheesy
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

I'm pretty sure what you say that bitcoin prices will soon increase. But on the other hand I also doubt whether the true price of bitcoin can be translucent up to 60,000 USD at the end of the year.
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

I'm pretty sure what you say that bitcoin prices will soon increase. But on the other hand I also doubt whether the true price of bitcoin can be translucent up to 60,000 USD at the end of the year.
Actually, that is possible, we don't know what would happen next in the future, let us see, but one thing is for sure for me right now, that bitcoin will rise and will not just repeat the price last year but will overtake and would create another record again, so let us hold while waiting.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:58:53 PM

indeed some rumour says bitcoin will jumping rapidly after corrections price but unfortunately some of people does not care about those rumours and when the price was falling they had being panic because fear to lost their money but for those who believe this downtrend will happened temporary i think they will never sold their bitcoin at the low price but i'm glad seeing OP that he does believe bitcoin will rise up and this is good rather than regretting theirself when they still invest at bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: