Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:02:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
IndzheborgC

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:05:06 AM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will strongly depend on the recognition of official institutions and financial institutions. Another important factor: the number of successful ICO, which created useful products for users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

I believe without saying, this is possible.
now bitcoin prices are starting to rise to the highest level.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:49:25 AM

My belief in the technologies behind bitcoin and to other crypto currencies as well are very high, as far as i know, this is future and it won't change. This world was leading to digital ages and currencies are not an exemption.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

I agreed, but its hard to predict also what will be the outcome price by the end of the year so lets be real on this maybe the best thing we can do is to hold as long as we can and for sure we can get benefit on it as a supporter of bitcoin I also believe after a big dump happens last few months because of FUD I'm sure bitcoin will rise and it will surpass our expectations.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:21:17 PM

I hope that bitcoin prices continue to rise and the end of this year could reach at least $ 50k so what I'm targeting is buying a new Honda sports car I can realize, and now I just focus to buy.
It will continue just hold you coins because until now all of the coins in the market was started run to get a high price, We all know they have some prediction in the other news coming up but we need to believe on it on what they going to tell. But must believe to those trusted.

Quraline

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:25:44 PM

You say that bitcoin is worse than in December last year. December of this year has not yet come, and when it does, it is possible that the prices will be the same or even higher.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

For now we are all in the situation of patience to wait because we cannot jump to the conclussion of the bitcoin price will stable,all we have to do is hope for more people to support bitcoin and we always think the positive side itself that may bounce back and the value will go higher more than we expected.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

We believe that bitcoin someday will become free and the other people who haven't knowledge about this might someday will become opened and part of this cryptocurrency

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

All predictions from many users are likely to be reached soon, this May month the price will reach $ 10,000 and I'm sure this is a good start to see the price skyrocket, and certainly after $ 10,000 is achieved then the next target is $ 50,000 at the end of the year.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

I am not a great fan of numbers but I believe that Bitcoin will have a positive moving graph for the rest of the year. Institutional investors and big whales would come again to exploit the opportunity. Those average investors who bought Bitcoins when it was all-time high must have learned the lesson after the correction episode. Hopefully, the mass users would respond in a matured way this time. I am bullish on Bitcoin and overall crypto market in the long run and we will see merchants across the globe accepting Bitcoin within the next decade.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

just stop comparing price from december 2017 to the present time price,so with this attitude we will encourage our self to support and start with the present value and if thats the case we can easily realize that were on the new starting line,and the race are about to begin..isnt it realistic?than to have a huge basis to compare witj
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

I agree to this, first four months went bad but we will see huge growth at the end. Once it reaches the $20000 mark, there will be huge media coverage and it will sky rocket from there on.
April was not exactly bad. It was not at all. To be more precise, month of January, February and March were part of bleeding market and I also don’t consider dip as a bad time. Now people are wishing to see low price of bitcoin because they want to buy it while same people did not bother to invest in it when it was suffering from dip. At that time, everyone was like, “bitcoin is about to die”.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:49:50 AM

As stated below, that was pretty cool if it goes 60k at the end of 2018, It is very impressive performance to see bitcoin soaring up high, And in my part, I will keep my btc in my wallet and yearning that it will grow bigger and bigger,

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Ethereum co-founder, Vitalik Buterin, realized that the potential of blockchain technology is not just in the pre-coding system. Moreover, this technology platform is important because it allows developers to build any application they want. With the above information we can expect good things to come.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

I agree to this, first four months went bad but we will see huge growth at the end. Once it reaches the $20000 mark, there will be huge media coverage and it will sky rocket from there on.
April was not exactly bad. It was not at all. To be more precise, month of January, February and March were part of bleeding market and I also don’t consider dip as a bad time. Now people are wishing to see low price of bitcoin because they want to buy it while same people did not bother to invest in it when it was suffering from dip. At that time, everyone was like, “bitcoin is about to die”.
Obviously in the long run, bitcoin would go higher than it is now, since it obviously cannot remain stagnant. However, based on your last statement, we have to understand that the higher and higher this year that you have mentioned may not necessarily be the case.

As long as the market is concerned, we will get to see some pretty good sideways movement for the meantime, because we can even start thinking of a bull run that would set us up to a new level of ATH. We still have a lot of days ahead of us anyway. But we can be sure about new ATH to happen within this year 2018. Because when bitcoin will be having price levels near previous peak levels then more people will come to invest and adopt bitcoins. This is an easy prediction anyone can expect.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:13:50 PM

I think if Bitcoin price crosses $ 10.5 K and if is is able to stay above this level then in the socnd half of this year we will see new Bitcoin records. Also whole market will recover. I think that at the same time, attempts by governments to regulate the cryptocurrencies market will strongly affect the volatility of the entire market. Therefore, stick to the risk management.
DLMM

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

As far as I know, there are a lot of rumors about bit[Suspicious link removed]d news as well as bad news about bitcoin, which is mostly news that is not good for bitcoin. But I think people in this forum, everyone would like that the value of bitcoin will increase, people will make a profit from bitcoin.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:35:48 PM

The prediction to rise I think is possible this year but to reached of about $60,000 is really an impossible prediction and a record breaking history of all times if just in case will comes true.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

Actually why not, the main point here is to have some bitcoin till that time, lol! I am going to sell some of my alts and obtain btc
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Good thoughts and I agree with them. Now many are waiting for a decrease in the price of bitcoin in order to purchase it as cheap as possible. This is a good sign that people have an interest in cryptocurrencies and they want to buy them, but do not buy just because they want to buy as cheap as possible. There is a chance that in connection with the current events by the end of the year we will see new price records.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: