Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3536 times)
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:03:49 PM

For me bitcoin price is very hard to predict because it depends of supply and demand of bitcoin but theres a big chance the price will goes up in the end of this year because that is the prediction of investors so if you have plan to invest now this is the right time and hold it because theres a big chance of this year because every year bitcoin price will goes up.
That is right. Bitcoin has a great chance to increase its price in the late of 2018. There are many sights that people, whales try to collect as many bitcoin as they can. And once they have enough bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will be pumped to the moon. Moreover, many people want to know what the cryptocurrency is and most of them will start with bitcoin
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

expected predictions we can expect the bitcoin price this year ending to 25000 dollars and Eth price end up to 5000 dollars
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:26 AM

Everybody expecting that Bitcoin price will be in bloom, they expects more than $50,000 this year end. But i dont exoect that much, maybe it will reach only $30,000 this year 2018. Well just wait and see what will happen.

we all know that bitcoin is very unstable, very unpredictable in terms of when the next wave will be sold. but forget about all of us hoping your prediction will happen. And the optimism of paying, being positive helps bitcoin in getting more trust and getting more widely accepted. but do not overdo the numbers
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:50:44 AM

Everybody expecting that Bitcoin price will be in bloom, they expects more than $50,000 this year end. But i dont exoect that much, maybe it will reach only $30,000 this year 2018. Well just wait and see what will happen.

we all know that bitcoin is very unstable, very unpredictable in terms of when the next wave will be sold. but forget about all of us hoping your prediction will happen. And the optimism of paying, being positive helps bitcoin in getting more trust and getting more widely accepted. but do not overdo the numbers
If this happen then chances to see the rise up again will happen anytime, but it seems that the heavy pumped last year are now in the correction part
and who knows what will happen next, as we can see more downfall and crypto market is really been affected, just relied from where you understand
the chain, it will bounce back just only time can tell us.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

more trust and not panic while looking bitcoin price help bitcoin price doesnt go down.and much people too easy eat fud news in market.rasional price in end of year i thind around $15.000
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

All the information given is just a suggestion of possible changes, you shouldn’t believe or trust such rumors and unconfirmed data.
For me bitcoin can be more popular this year and i am expecting the a lot of goverment all over the world will trust and will also support bitcoin and i beliebe bitcoin increase it's price really high this year of 2018.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:03:50 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

In this field of cryptourrency everything is just predicted and if gone everything according to like the prediction then in that case they become more famous due to their prediction idea and when they get fail to have prediction goes well than they said that market is full of fluctuations and that is a type of unpredictable job .
So here just think about the positive things here , as you are doing , but be careful that you should not get into panic in the future because sometimes even a hard promise to ourself Result into break to sell because of negativity in the market of the cryptocurrency .
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:05:30 AM

more trust and not panic while looking bitcoin price help bitcoin price doesnt go down.and much people too easy eat fud news in market.rasional price in end of year i thind around $15.000
Today's price value of bitcoin might give us worries about what we have invested or earned. For me we should not lose hope for it wont stay as that. This is just temporary because its how the business runs, we should keep on holding our coins so that it will pump and we all will have the benefits we are waiting for because this year it will be exciting and more profit we will be recieving sooner.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:41:17 AM

I don't want to expect anything because sometimes it hurts hou so this year meven the price of bitcoin so volatile i still believe that bitcoin give a highest price by the end of this year.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:08:13 AM

That's just predictive , no one can know exactly how  the bitcoin price will be in the future because bitcoin is always influenced by many factors. But in the future, I believe the bitcoin price will be much higher than in 2017 because the cryptocurrency market is still a new market and it is attracting a lot of investors and big companies, besides bitcoin is believed to be a bubble and it will explode when its price is really high .
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:26:27 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Yes, I also expect the same predictions with you. I always pray and hope for the best for Bitcoin development. I believe by the end of 2018 this Bitcoin price could reach USD 60,000. Yes, it could be a prediction from Mike Dumont not miss. I must remain optimistic that Bitcoin can achieve such high scores.
zucknail

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

Yes, I also expect the same predictions with you. I always pray and hope for the best for Bitcoin development. I believe by the end of 2018 this Bitcoin price could reach USD 60,000. Yes, it could be a prediction from Mike Dumont not miss. I must remain optimistic that Bitcoin can achieve such high scores.
we all hope the best for bitcoin price this year.much beginner investor that bought at high price.and some of them still holding their asset.if it not happen soon, maybe they sell their asset and bitcoin price goes down again.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:54:54 AM

People in the cryptocommunity are saying that the value of cryptocurrencies will rise at around the last quarter of the year, they are saying this because they have seen it, they saw it happend quite a few times in their past years as a cryptocurrency holder or trader, I have experienced it once and I believe that cryptocurrency will rise again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:03:52 AM

People in the cryptocommunity are saying that the value of cryptocurrencies will rise at around the last quarter of the year, they are saying this because they have seen it, they saw it happend quite a few times in their past years as a cryptocurrency holder or trader, I have experienced it once and I believe that cryptocurrency will rise again.
Yes, you will see that during the first 2 quarters of the year, the prices of bitcoin is down and fluctuates almost every time but upon going to the 3rd especially on the last quarter, we can always expect a huge increase in the market. That is what has been happening from the past couple of years so that is the basis of all of us. I guess we can expect the same thing this year too.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

I am believe that bitcoin is good investment and thats why i investing some my money. Bitcoin predicted by many expert can reach $25k end this year and hope that will happen.
If we trust that bitcoin is good investment, better hold for long time because i am believe time will give us more profits

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

There are different predictions by different individuals. The predictions for the price of Bitcoin within 2018 range from $30,000 to $80,000. But what is common among them is that they all believe that Bitcoin is going to make it huge in the charts within the year. And I also believe in them. Bitcoin might not reach $60,000, but I am more than sure that it will go beyond $40,000.
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:18:08 AM

There are different predictions by different individuals. The predictions for the price of Bitcoin within 2018 range from $30,000 to $80,000. But what is common among them is that they all believe that Bitcoin is going to make it huge in the charts within the year. And I also believe in them. Bitcoin might not reach $60,000, but I am more than sure that it will go beyond $40,000.
every people have their own analisys with different methode to analize.so appear different number for bitcoin price for this year.but atleast most of them very optimistic with bitcoin future although right now market bloody.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

this news is very helpful for bitcoiners to be more mature in running their bitcoin such as investment or as a miner. this is a positive vibration that is very helpful for the bitcoiners to be more advanced again.
I predicted that this year bitcoin can be more successful and i believe that this year no one cryptocurrency can beat bitcoin being the best, and i predicted that bitcoin price can able to get more high this year maybe bitcoin value can pump up to $20k on the month of october.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
venlo

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

Many crypto enthusiasts predicts that bitcoin will grow and hit more than 50k dollars this year many bitcoiners also me have strong believed that bitcoin will give us huge profit before year ends. Many people engaged bitcoin existence and supports its boast. hoping btc will have increase this coming months and many people invest in it.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

The spirit of bitcoin hodlers is always optimistic, why not if the world in crypto currency we witnessed how bitcoin successfully land to its highest place in this time. And every success that bitcoin established yearly are catching the attention of many crypto currency supporters to invest in bitcoin and hold for long time because they know that holding bitcoin is not a waste but a success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: