Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Well i dont belive those predictions anymore, a lot of times i hope and relay on those predictions but in the end I panic buying

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:18:17 PM

You can predict bitcoin in the future, weather a good for bitcoin or a bad, or the high value price or lower price,, prediction is good to boost people's interest to invest more,, but many of those prediction unfortunately did not happen, its still defend to people to invest whether they follow the prediction of one's  person or by team.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:21:45 PM

There are different predictions by different individuals. The predictions for the price of Bitcoin within 2018 range from $30,000 to $80,000. But what is common among them is that they all believe that Bitcoin is going to make it huge in the charts within the year. And I also believe in them. Bitcoin might not reach $60,000, but I am more than sure that it will go beyond $40,000.

I think we all expect bitcoin to improve for the next few years.  And maybe if it improved a lot it will be more beneficial and profitable for everyone's future.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin will fly soon! The whole world saw that it can be very well earned and no one to visit miss this opportunity. I think, soon all Zakupjatsja and you can wait for the growth of Bitcoin)

Ayaah

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Will for me it's better to think positive predictions of bitcoin since we are here to promote this new technology the digital money cryptocurrency, and also like me I also invest my money in bitcoin. As my expected predictions the price of bitcoin this year will bloom to the highest graph in the market capacity.
Kriptex

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

There are different predictions by different individuals. The predictions for the price of Bitcoin within 2018 range from $30,000 to $80,000. But what is common among them is that they all believe that Bitcoin is going to make it huge in the charts within the year. And I also believe in them. Bitcoin might not reach $60,000, but I am more than sure that it will go beyond $40,000.

I think we all expect bitcoin to improve for the next few years.  And maybe if it improved a lot it will be more beneficial and profitable for everyone's future.

I have many predictions for several big coins. Let me start and I will note my target prices for each of them.

For ethereum, my target price is 4,000 for next year.
For bitcoin, my target price is $35,000 next year.
For waves, my target price is $135 next year.
For nem, my target is $4 for the next years.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:27 PM

I'm sure Bitcoin will fly soon! The whole world saw that it can be very well earned and no one to visit miss this opportunity. I think, soon all Zakupjatsja and you can wait for the growth of Bitcoin)

We can't really predict anything for the future because there are circumstances that will  be there is soon to change what we predict and we can control that  circumstances.  We can expect innovations and  improvements for the next few months or years

suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

I predict that by the end of 2018 the bitcoin copper will grow at twice the current rate and I also predict that there will be certain regulatory frameworks that aim to stabilize and control the government's market intelligence.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:59:37 PM

The prediction I expect for bitcoin is that the bitcoin forums are getting better, unlike in the week this week, I expect bitcoin prices to be normal as they used to be, and I predict the future bitcoin will get more advanced and growing as well, the bitcoim forum will never die.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

I have many predictions for several big coins. Let me start and I will note my target prices for each of them.

For ethereum, my target price is 4,000 for next year.
For bitcoin, my target price is $35,000 next year.
For waves, my target price is $135 next year.
For nem, my target is $4 for the next years.
I think bitcoin will rise a lot.Bitcoin has been through tough times but now the time is changing and now nothing can stop it.Bitcoin already has gained a lot of users and the counting is still going on.A lot of investments are also being made in bitcoin because it is expected that the prices will touch the sky.People want to gain profits from bitcoin.Demand of bitcoin is also increasing in the market.Bitcoin is the hot topic.People are also holding bitcoin for the further rise in prices.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

I get that no one can really know what the future holds, but then again, I would believe on this good prediction about Bitcoin because these are from experienced people who studied the historical facts and trend of Bitcoin and stated that it can happen, it has a great probability. These news gives sparks of hope to all of us against all those FUDs negativity and false news about Bitcoin.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

bitcoin is expected to Perform Great Performance in 2018 at the end of the year and I remain positive and believe bitcoin will remain a digital asset in the future.
Lastmoadman

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

The prediction I expect for bitcoin is that the bitcoin forums are getting better, unlike in the week this week, I expect bitcoin prices to be normal as they used to be, and I predict the future bitcoin will get more advanced and growing as well, the bitcoim forum will never die.

As long as there are active developments like it did in the past, the price will rise the same proportion.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

That's the spirit and a true believer of bitcoin, This is a good positive and inspirational post, I as a believer of bitcoin even though bitcoin drops my faith is always in there because in my experience I know bitcoin will surpass our expectations for sure,so used this chance to buy more while bitcoin is on dip because for sure it will generate a lot of profit for long term hold.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

This is a prediction that I often hear, that in 2018 Bitcoin price forecasts will jump up. Sure, I really hope this prediction will be a proved truth, and I will sell it.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:00:44 PM

bitcoin is expected to Perform Great Performance in 2018 at the end of the year and I remain positive and believe bitcoin will remain a digital asset in the future.

We should really hold on and wait for the market to make a break out this year. Yes the market seems to struggle but I have no doubt that it can bounce back and the price can go even further. So with that said, I also remain positive that bitcoin can soar again specially before the end of 2018.

I get that no one can really know what the future holds, but then again, I would believe on this good prediction about Bitcoin because these are from experienced people who studied the historical facts and trend of Bitcoin and stated that it can happen, it has a great probability. These news gives sparks of hope to all of us against all those FUDs negativity and false news about Bitcoin.

Yes, there are way more bullish predictions this year as compare to fake news and FUDs. However, there's also those people who wanted to scare investors. They really have their own agenda behind, or really hate crypto's that why they spoke negatively about it, like Warren Buffet and even Bill Gates.
Tiktik

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

I think bitcoin need to recover first but there are many negative news about bitcoin I think this one of the main problem because the investor are worrying to put their money but we are in the second quarter of the year there many things to happen so just hold and buy more because there are many speculation that bitcoin price will hit over $20k.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

I think bitcoin need to recover first but there are many negative news about bitcoin I think this one of the main problem because the investor are worrying to put their money but we are in the second quarter of the year there many things to happen so just hold and buy more because there are many speculation that bitcoin price will hit over $20k.
price of $ 20k is the previous highest price, right, by breaking price it is expected bitcoin will continue positive trend for 2019. if it happens then i will find the best price to buy as much as possible by utilizing correction price
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:37:15 PM

The prediction I expect is that bitcoin will rise again as it was in 2017 and then exactly in December, bitcoin is climbing uphill. If it can be bitcoin will go up like that in the next few years. That's what I expected.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:49:39 PM

The prediction I expect is that bitcoin will rise again as it was in 2017 and then exactly in December, bitcoin is climbing uphill. If it can be bitcoin will go up like that in the next few years. That's what I expected.

every bitcoiners friends also want something like this. because it is very beneficial to them and many people believe in bitcoin. what's more the bitcoin counterfeits have gone up, maybe the bitcoin users are getting more and more

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: