Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:38:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3536 times)
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Many people are saying that bitcoin is about to end due to its continuous dump. This is just a prediction but this may happen if ever bitcoin wouldn't be able to survive anymore. But based on what I remember, bitcoin before had experience such great dumps making people practice panic selling but afterwards it was able to recover and increase more so let us hope that this would happen again.
As long as the market is still active and demand is increasing I don't think Bitcoin can discontinue its functions. We have to remember that not only bitcoin is experiencing pumps and dumps, it exists in all forms of marketing or business due to supply and demand. If we let ourselves learned the nature of crypto assets then we will realize that it's normal and from crash it can regain its strength anytime soon.
TN0904950

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

The spirit of bitcoin hodlers is always optimistic, why not if the world in crypto currency we witnessed how bitcoin successfully land to its highest place in this time. And every success that bitcoin established yearly are catching the attention of many crypto currency supporters to invest in bitcoin and hold for long time because they know that holding bitcoin is not a waste but a success.

According to I After knowing how bitcoin prices change over the years, you'll see that this currency has a long dump period (from 2013 to early 2017) and if you call yourself a believer, you should be prepared that such a thing can It happens again.
We all hope bitcoin will continue to run quickly. I see you are a new member here, but my advice to you is to pay attention to the whole story about bitcoin prices but not just in the last year and now.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:10:20 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Many people are saying that bitcoin is about to end due to its continuous dump. This is just a prediction but this may happen if ever bitcoin wouldn't be able to survive anymore. But based on what I remember, bitcoin before had experience such great dumps making people practice panic selling but afterwards it was able to recover and increase more so let us hope that this would happen again.
It's just the second quarter of the year and more are still expected to change that may or may not be on our favor. In the coming months price may rise or fall yet I think we should learn to deal with it accordingly as it is part of its nature. However, I'm still positive that Bitcoin can potentially survive and recover. Let's all be hopeful anf patient.
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:13:34 PM

It's hard to predict the bitcoin for now, let alone the bitcoin price now in recent days is experiencing a pretty severe decline. But everyone would be very hopeful with what they predict about future bitcoin as bitcoin can penetrate the $ 20,000 price at the end of this epidemic. But we as bitcoin enthusiasts, should not be too hopeful, but more to try how to make bitcoin is increasing.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

I think bitcoin will have a better price this year compared to last year because as what i have read from articles on the internet from crypto experts' thoughts that bitcoin will reach 35,000$ this year.

I think It's all a game of patience and just a few more months before the bull is released.
Well everyone who says it is experienced enough to be trusted, so thank you for the news and positive vibrations.
Robert Ver and other whales are ready to destroy it .. after Twitter and Facebook forbid us to see a drop in the Campaign and that pushes people out of here.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

Ultimately, despite of that dumb regulations I still believe that bitcoin along with all others cryptos will raise significantly till the end this year
I don't like regulations either - I think the law is created by people who do not understand the basics of cryptocurrency.
But on the other hand, I know that Bitcoin is not gonna be more popular or even exist if we won't regulate its legal status.
As much I would like to have tax free, untraceable and almost anonymous payment system - I know that reaching mainstream is not that simple.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

Ultimately, despite of that dumb regulations I still believe that bitcoin along with all others cryptos will raise significantly till the end this year
I don't like regulations either - I think the law is created by people who do not understand the basics of cryptocurrency.
But on the other hand, I know that Bitcoin is not gonna be more popular or even exist if we won't regulate its legal status.
As much I would like to have tax free, untraceable and almost anonymous payment system - I know that reaching mainstream is not that simple.
I think bitcoin can regain its value and more adoption or innovation will happen. The current price is not in good shape compared to previous status, but I don't think it's something to worry much since this decline in price opens an opportunity to buy, hold, and sell high when it recovers.
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

60K by the end of the year won't be easy right now considering the current market trends. Realistically, 20K by the end of the year can be achieved. I think 20K will minimize people's perception that bitcoin is too volatile.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

There are different predictions by different individuals. The predictions for the price of Bitcoin within 2018 range from $30,000 to $80,000. But what is common among them is that they all believe that Bitcoin is going to make it huge in the charts within the year. And I also believe in them. Bitcoin might not reach $60,000, but I am more than sure that it will go beyond $40,000.

I think we all expect bitcoin to improve for the next few years.  And maybe if it improved a lot it will be more beneficial and profitable for everyone's future.

I have many predictions for several big coins. Let me start and I will note my target prices for each of them.

For ethereum, my target price is 4,000 for next year.
For bitcoin, my target price is $35,000 next year.
For waves, my target price is $135 next year.
For nem, my target is $4 for the next years.
I think bitcoin will rise a lot.Bitcoin has been through tough times but now the time is changing and now nothing can stop it.Bitcoin already has gained a lot of users and the counting is still going on.A lot of investments are also being made in bitcoin because it is expected that the prices will touch the sky.People want to gain profits from bitcoin.Demand of bitcoin is also increasing in the market.Bitcoin is the hot topic.People are also holding bitcoin for the further rise in prices.
I also do a good prediction about bitcoin because its price is going high and whenever its price become low so within a short time its price jump high in next coming year bitcoin will be a top of any other currencies because the way crypto is going high and its users are increasing so it’s a grantee of its price it’s also very strong and trust full in market and we need to invest here with a huge quantity to get a good profit from it.
putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

yes it is true your opinion, that it is very difficult to predict which bitcoin prices will end what.
but I'm sure that bitcoin will be good by the end of the year as the graph rises. The market price is slowly improving.
khafimisha

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:50:32 PM

Economy is also affected by seasons or condition of time, don't forget that the supply dumps happen in such highlighted date of the year. We all know they have some prediction in the other news coming up but we need to believe on it on what they going to tell.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:17:05 PM

Yes i agree. I wait for the right moment and i believe its coming. I also collect coins and hold it and wait bitcoin to rise. My advice to others is just be calm and dont panic.hold your coins  as long as you can. And soon the perfect time is come.
I have been hearing a lot from the crypto experts about the future of the crypto and Bitcoin in general. Almost all of them have been showing great optimism about the future prices of the crypto and the price stability which is something responsible for rising the monetary value of the crypto currencies in the market. The expected predictions also increase the demand for the coins.
Letish

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

We will get to see the way forward with mainstream adoption kicking in and a lot of people focusing on using bitcoin as a means of transaction ,I am still optimistic that the price value of Bitcoin will still be note to be watch. We can sense that the demand of the bitcoin is increasing significantly because of the increase in the awareness rate.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:30 PM

There are many predictions by the end of 2018 that bitcoin will go back up again and many of those in it expect this bitcoin to rise again, and if we refer to the previous year which is the year 2017 that bitcoin prices soared at the end of the year we must be sure also that later this year bitcoin will rise again.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:31:20 PM

There are different predictions by different individuals. The predictions for the price of Bitcoin within 2018 range from $30,000 to $80,000. But what is common among them is that they all believe that Bitcoin is going to make it huge in the charts within the year. And I also believe in them. Bitcoin might not reach $60,000, but I am more than sure that it will go beyond $40,000.

I think we all expect bitcoin to improve for the next few years.  And maybe if it improved a lot it will be more beneficial and profitable for everyone's future.

I have many predictions for several big coins. Let me start and I will note my target prices for each of them.

For ethereum, my target price is 4,000 for next year.
For bitcoin, my target price is $35,000 next year.
For waves, my target price is $135 next year.
For nem, my target is $4 for the next years.
I think bitcoin will rise a lot.Bitcoin has been through tough times but now the time is changing and now nothing can stop it.Bitcoin already has gained a lot of users and the counting is still going on.A lot of investments are also being made in bitcoin because it is expected that the prices will touch the sky.People want to gain profits from bitcoin.Demand of bitcoin is also increasing in the market.Bitcoin is the hot topic.People are also holding bitcoin for the further rise in prices.
This forum has massive support and there is no way people are going to leave this forum ever. It is providing them with opportunities of making money and bumping into employers or vice versa. I am a big fan of this forum because all latest updates could be easily gained from this platform. Moreover you can ask anything that confuses you about investments into bitcoin or any other related currency.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:02:07 PM

While I think it is going to take a lot more than the current regulations to affect long term price of bitcoin I recognize that regulations had the effect of scare people away at least for the short term, and this is one of the reasons despite the strength and popularity of bitcoin of why I really do not expect any kind of big recovery but I wish to be mistaken in my prediction.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Bitcoin's trading pattern is two-way. If it rises, it can be short, and if it falls more, it will need to cover its position. The price of a short-term position will rise. As long as there is a country or region that allows trading, it will have a market.
Now that more and more people are paying attention to BTC, the price will definitely rise!
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

People in the cryptocommunity are saying that the value of cryptocurrencies will rise at around the last quarter of the year, they are saying this because they have seen it, they saw it happend quite a few times in their past years as a cryptocurrency holder or trader, I have experienced it once and I believe that cryptocurrency will rise again.
We have seen it several times already that the price of bitcoin goes up at the end of the year but that does not necessarily means it is going to happen again, that is why you must prepare just in case that does not happen, because if we do not see a recovery at that time I do not have any doubt that more people will begin to sell their coins since they will be disappointed of this.
There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin is meant to be dealt as long term investment. There is no use of holding it for one or two month because prices do not increase or decrease much in such short time span. Short term holding works perfect with altcoins because you can do trading with them successfully after small fluctuations in prices and make some profits enough for you. Bitcoin is for bigger plans.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:54 PM

There are many positive and negative prediction about bitcoin price. But no one of them is exactly correct because as far as I've know bitcoin price cant actually predict. However the professional and pro persons that could analyze bitcoin price are thinking that it will dump up this year.
ninokh

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:31:48 PM

we all have this diforum always hope that bitcoin still exist and have a high price. but bitcoin is a digital currency that has a higher risk and has a high fluctuation as well. since the beginning of this year bitcoin values always go down this may be bitcoin time to dump in a long time. and this is our chance to try investing in altcoin.

───────          PAND Deflationary Token (One People – One Token)          ───────
───────          Community Owne (https://pand.finance/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: