Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3536 times)
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Expectations are always high. But this year the bitcoin has gone through enough of the recovery process. Now it's time to get into the recovery process. Most of the expectations are in the level of $25k until the end of the year.
ithwaite

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:45:31 AM

2018 will be the year of crystalizing interoperability approaches and trusted exchange frameworks. We will start to see clear pathways for health information and technology professionals, organizations and entities to realize their interoperability goals through these efforts – thanks in large part to the 21st Century Cures Act currently being defined by several federal agencies including the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC).” Mari Greenberger, Director of Informatics, HIMSS North America
elvecchio

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:52:34 AM

A little more than a century on a planet that is more than 4 billion years old is not exactly a representative time sample, but Bilham and Bendick noticed something else about these volatile, quake-prone periods. They seem to follow periodic slowdowns in speed of the Earth’s rotation. Our solid planet is a lot less solid than it seems, and that’s true not just of its oceans and air, but of its outer core, which is about 1,200 mi. (2,200 km) thick and is composed mostly of liquid iron and nickel. That molten ooze tends to slosh about, following a pattern that oscillates more or less predictably over time, much the way — on a vastly smaller and more fleeting scale — water sloshing in a bucket will move back and forth in a repeating cycle.
laydsglaze

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:01:23 AM

None of this says that 2018 will definitely be a more geologically unstable year, and it certainly doesn’t pinpoint where any possible quaking will occur. It does say that the maddeningly imprecise science of earthquake prediction has at least gotten a tiny bit more precise. For disasters with such deadly stakes, even that small improvement makes a difference.
goeringgodlike

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:04:28 AM

As we begin the new year, HIMSS leadership came together to identify key health information and technology trends North America can expect to see – and prepare for – in 2018. While these predictions run the gamut from cybersecurity to interoperability and new healthcare modalities, a common theme emerged: the relationship between providers, information, and technology will deepen to provide more value to patients. We will see providers lean on information and technology more heavily to inform operational efficiencies and clinical improvements, manage and monitor at-risk patients, and withstand cyberattacks all while providing user-centric experiences. We’ll also watch the rise of a new workforce that couples clinical, analytics, and technical knowledge to derive value from health applications operating across platforms and systems.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:27:48 AM

No one can really predict what will happen exactly in the future. Prediction like finding a missing thing with blindfolded eyes. Some signs can also give you some information that something will happen the future but it js incomplete. The bitcoin may give a sign of bullrun but no one know if that sign of bullrun will really lead to bullrun or it is a bulltrap instead.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

we can see many prediction from expert trader in tradingview. i see much of them that bitcoin price now in wave three , perhaps it can touch around $13,400 .but it remember , it just prediction from technical analisys and we hope it can come true.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:15:52 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Everyone has their own predictions, but I think this year's 60k bitcoin prediction is too exaggerated and unreasonable, I think bitcoin will reach 17k - 20 by 2018.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

predicted that I expect this year so that bitcoin
 prices soar again, like last year,
so it can give a big profit for us
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:57:12 AM

That's wonderful if you able to wait to bitcoin soar. I also would like to be in the situation when I can wait and do not touch my founds for year or two, but such situations when I desperately need some extra money happen like monthly and I just have to sell parts of my savings per such little prices. But I'm also sure bitcoin will come back on its 20000$ during the year.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:20:23 PM

Just don't expect too much with bitcoin, that is can sore up high this year, maybe a little it can sore up but don't expect too much, I suggest that just invest the amount that you can put with bitcoin and depend on your budget.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

I think Bitcoin will reach $ 12K in the middle of June and then will drop to $ 3K until September. That's why I think that whole market will recover partially in June. This whole year will be in flat. Then next year will start sorcery of Bitcoin price and it will update historical maximum records.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:40:22 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Just like others, I am hoping for bitcoin's price to exceed its previous price twice. But ofcourse let us should be happy for whatever might happen.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

People can predict what they wanted to happens but in reality no one will knows if it is will happen so don't be confident like that. Just don't expect to much because it gives us a bad feelings if the things you've expected is not happens however expect the unexpected especially in the price of bitcoin and altcoins that it will go up higher than we expected.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

Just like you, I am also hoping that bitcoin's price would soon rise up once again. There are a lot of things happening in the market right now and it is freaking us all out making us mistakes we weren't suppose to make. We can still make things right by holding all that we have and wait atleast before the year ends to see if bitcoin would get better or we should really give up on bitcoin.

ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:48:13 PM

It is a good thing to wait at least for the end of the year because we can see that in the past trends that Cryptocurrency including Bitcoin and other Alternate Coins have a sudden surge in prices when the year is going to an end and receives a depression period in the first quarter of the next year. Maybe it is actually good to HODL tokens for a year before selling it.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

I think in 2018 bitcoin can not reach the value of 60k, and I am sure in 2018 bitcoin will reach the price of 18k-20k. I will continue to hold bitcoin until the price I think is correct to sell it.

lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:01:54 PM

My prediction is the "evolution of technology". As the years pass by the technology is evolved very quickly. Like computers, machinery, transportation and so many many more.

Effect of this:

• the people will become useless.
• the people will be tardy.
• the people will die earlier due to trusting only in technology.

Hope we cant just relayed on the technology because God put us in this erth with a purpose not the technology.
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

I just do not see it, the previous year was extraordinaire that is something we can all agree but I find it very difficult to believe that we are going to have another great year after the previous one was so good. No one can predict on the out come Bitcoin price on the market trading, A lot of speculation on the market out look, with the ups and downs of the price market on the crypto currency no one can tell what will happened tom
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

We can not predict about the Bitcoin and most of the predictions have been failed while predicting the future market of Bitcoin value. Estimation is possible and we can estimate the value of Bitcoin from its average price increase annually that is most accurate and precise about its graphing and proportions. You can predict bitcoin in the future, weather a good for bitcoin or a bad, or the high value price or lower price, prediction is good to boost people's interest to invest more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: