Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:18:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

This year looks really bad for cryptocurrency, but it's very high probability to be better now. Market was too long red and I believe, that it will be better...
I believe that before this year will end bitcoin price will start to pump and there is no doubt that the value of bitcoin will reach again $20k  or maybe higher than that on the month of december so my advice is to just keep our bitcoin and wait for the pump.
gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

My prediction in the future, bitcoin will increase overall, be it from the system and others and increasingly make the user comfortable. My expectation of bitcoin prices keeps going up and up.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:03:10 AM

Anytime bitcoin can make its soar from dip to a highest place once again. This is the normal thing that happens to bitcoin from dip situation. That is why bitcoin do not lose its popularity from all its investors and making attraction to others at the same time.

Expected prediction? well for me the the expected prediction in bitcoin is, soon it will be very in demand in the market. It will be very popular among the investment in the market.

The price of the bitcoin will be very high, and widely use among other coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:12:35 AM

high spirits, you are great at surviving when something happens when bitcoin is falling in price far from our expectations before it happens. when the bitcoin price is still high I do a lot of activities like withdrawal and some savings deposit to invest with bitcoin. but the current bitcoin price is too bad for the coin btc we want to invest. now it has been about 2 years since its falling bitcoin prices, until now the price of bitcoin can not be known when the bitcoin currency will rise as high as before.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:05:45 AM

Expectations will just disappoint you tremendously so that is why I have the mindset that if it happens then it happens. I know the prices will recover or moon again but I don't set or assume an exact date to avoid losing all of my patience.
lang shao

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

Nah i think at the end of this year bitcoin could reach maximum 20 000$ or may be will try to reach 30 000$ but not to much , its very hard level for now . We need very big power and money to come here.

Yes, the bitcoin is still in its pick but we dont know what happen and when its stay longer. But hoping it stay longers coz interm of money income this is the best.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:48:36 AM

Nah i think at the end of this year bitcoin could reach maximum 20 000$ or may be will try to reach 30 000$ but not to much , its very hard level for now . We need very big power and money to come here.
Actually, many people predict that the price of bitcoin will become more expensive and it will bounce back on $20000 or it will surpass that price. Furthermore, my prediction on bitcoin is it will rapidly increase in the end of the year and it will become more expensive. Lastly, my biggest prediction on bitcoin is it will legalized in all countries and it will become one of our currency.
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:16:40 AM

This spring, we did not see the growth chtol very alarming, I think before the end of the year nothing to sweep and the price of bitcoin will be in the same area.
khirul_i20

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Each of the people of life something along with the hope. No one of the players will again no one of the more than the amount of money will achieve. But Bitcoin from a lot of money income can be. Bitcoin any there is no alternative. Therefore, the life of money to achieve the Bitcoin the money to achieve good.
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:14:38 AM

I suppose that there are no significant obstacles in this year and the price will never drop below $ 15k, but unfortunately the price is drop and already more than 3 months the price has not touched $ 10k, but I'm sure the price is soon recovery.
112tigra112

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

I still hope that to the end of 2018 bitcoin will jump up and cost much more than now, because of the demand will be created!
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

I predict the price of bitcoin can be more than the current price and I also see the bitcoin price should have a very high expectations because the total supply price is running low.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Actually, many people predict that the price of bitcoin will become more expensive and it will bounce back on $20000 or it will surpass that price. Furthermore, my prediction on bitcoin is it will rapidly increase in the end of the year and it will become more expensive. Lastly, my biggest prediction on bitcoin is it will legalized in all countries and it will become one of our currency.
legalization is very important if we want to see bitcoin price soar again to highest price ever.but there no sign from any goverment about this.so i think bitcoin just make consolidation for a while till good news coming.
Theresaaa

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:07:58 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 02:52:06 AM by Theresaaa

Base to predictators they said bitcoin will rise again up to $10k to $15k before the end of the year 2018 and I believed with that aspects because you know many of investors got attention to the lower price of BTC so that for me this is the right time to buy/ invest and do hold bitcoin.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

I hope the bitcoin goes up and will make the other coins go up. with so the market back green, and at the peak I expect token exchange rate also rises.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:02:22 PM

Those who are jealous of bitcoin often say bitcoin as a bubble or a scam. But I have confidence that Bitcoin will reach $20,000 this year. I am optimistic about it will have a good future. Let's wait
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:11:28 PM

I still hope that to the end of 2018 bitcoin will jump up and cost much more than now, because of the demand will be created!
Analysts, enthusiast, and industry figures have very diverging opinions and bitcoin price predictions for both long and short-term. Optimism is still high in many quarters—reports of a new survey among British financials suggest a wide majority will buy more coins in hope of price resurgence later this year.
Jmabion134

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

i think bitcoin can hit that price but it takes time just hodl your bitcoin till it pump to that price and invest more to pump the price ,dont sell your bitcoin becuase some of holders are weak hands their selling their bitcoin on low price and buy at high price
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

I really hope if in the future bitcoin prices will increase dramatically and I also hope that many people join the bitcoin world in the future ...
I hope it too but there are many speculations that bitcoin price will hit up to $20k so better to hold and buy more so we will not regret it in the future and as expected bitcoin user increase day by day because they know that bitcoin is a really life changer.
NotAtOld

Activity: 200

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:10:53 PM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will strongly depend on the recognition of official institutions and financial institutions. Another important factor: the number of successful ICO, which created useful products for users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: