Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:22:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3531 times)
Frankwhite_2018

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

the price will struggle to get past $15k all year in my view.
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

Actually there are huge rumours in the crypto world. Numbers of predictions about its future especially about bitcoin price in the future. Well, you have your own beliefs and I have mine but we will meet at the end price of bitcoin when December 31 will come this year. Maybe the price is according to your prediction or maybe just at 20k.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

In my own opinion and own experience bitcoin will rise up again. Soon it will regain more value and it will be high.I know that bitcoin can do it. Bitcoin will pump before the end of the year especially in the month of December I love to work with bitcoin so I read more about it and I learn more about it
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

Yes, we expected growth in may, such as it was in may 2017, but it did not happen, now we will wait for growth in December 2018 and similarly it will not happen. You need to expand the boundaries and not be tied to the dates, as it was previously not for sure. Expect growth of up to 60 000$ soon. Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

In my opinion predictions actually don't seem to work nowadays, Its kind of difficult to predict the market momentum, \basically to work here people need to have more patience and know actually to take profits and cut losses.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

I still hope that to the end of 2018 bitcoin will jump up and cost much more than now, because of the demand will be created!
Analysts, enthusiast, and industry figures have very diverging opinions and bitcoin price predictions for both long and short-term. Optimism is still high in many quarters—reports of a new survey among British financials suggest a wide majority will buy more coins in hope of price resurgence later this year.
Even those people who have missed the opportunity to trade bitcoin in a low price they are trying to spread some bad news in market so that bitcoin price can come down and they can easily trade it in a low price, but I think that it is not so easy, bitcoin is now trading in a very good price and even expected that its price will increase too much.
Hareehs

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

I am looking forward on that also. I just really hope bitcoin will still really do more good or still rise/grow in coming months and in the future. And I do believe that bitcoin has a full potential.  But yet,  only time can tell.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

This 2018 isn't a good start for the bitcoin but there are some prediction about bitcoin and on what happen in bitcoin this year and my most awaited prediction is the bitcoin will soar again in the mid year or maybe before the year end, I believe that bitcoin will set a new record before this year end.

Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

Expected prediction about bitcoin is that it will rise and increase its price someday at the right time . Surely it will be legalize and it will be a competent of banks .
Tukmol29

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:49:59 AM

bitcoin will continue this bearish trend for a while till all institutions and whales accumulate enough , then by end of this year we will see a huge spike in price like what happened in DEC 2017 . that what i think

PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:54:31 AM

We may never know what will exactly happen to bitcoin in the future and until what amount it will reach, but one thing is for sure bitcoin will continue succeed and will become even more greater, wider and who know one day will become worlds cryptocurrency to be use.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:38:33 AM

If i will be asked if what my expected predictions with bitcoin are, I would simply answer that its price or value will continue to raise and fall. This is the life of crypto currencies that is why this thing will surely happen and just repeat again and again. I also guess that if this process flow of crypto currencies will stop there might be a possibility that this system will also stop at all. It is simply as this, if one thing has no movement it will surely die. Just like in crypto currency world if the price or value will not move it will surely die and vanish.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:42:03 AM

You're doing the right thing, just wait. I also think it's worth waiting and keeping the currency and bitcoins. The price will definitely rise by the end of 2018. For example, now you can clearly see how the mood of the market changes, a turn and a bullish mood.

Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

Well 60k dollars is more reliable than 250k dollars in the year 2022. However 60k dollars is too high price for bitcoin. I think it should be 30-35k dollars. That's what I think because in case it will travel to 60k it is a little bit harder to invest to bitcoin in my situation. I don't what will happen at the end of this year. Good luck to us.

I think after knowing how price bitcoin changed over the years, you will see that this currency have a period dump a long (from 2013 until the early 2017) and if you call yourself as a believer, you must be ready that it like that can happen again. our all hope bitcoin will continue to run a quick. I see you are a member new here, but my advice to you is to pay attention to the whole story of price bitcoin but not only in recent years now.

I think We are already in that we need to at least go x3 of the current price even to match our previous highs, but last year bitcoin started less than $ 1K and then almost reached $ 20K Just keep the faith alive and who knows, we can even go beyond $ 20K by the end of the year.
That's the best thing we can do for now is really waiting for him to rise again. Yes, December will be one for the books. Everyone who became crypto back then really made a lot of money, but his bubble has exploded and now we even struggle to even go to $ 10K.
But like you, everyone has a positive attitude and knows that bitcoin can still recover from this crisis.
Tirexico

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:05:19 AM

bitcoin and altcoin can reach any price but it takes a long process and time. at this time, bitcoin prices are much better than 1 or 2 years ago. and this has caused new investors to continue to grow because bitcoin prices are better than a few years ago. and this makes new coins growing and more and more.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

As good as it sounds and as much as people want it to happen and believe in, I do not think that it will be easy for everyone to just believe in what other people say because of what just happened earlier this year that has devastated a lot of investors and coin holders, be it bitcoin or altcoin enthusiasts. But I believe sooner or later trust in this industry will come back and would lead to more investors and then fomo and a chain reaction happens and if lucky, we just might reach that 60k prediction.
I think all the predictions about crypto currencies are wrong and never seem to become true because as you have mentioned in your comment, people are unaware of the factors due to which the price falls or goes up, they just make their predictions by going through the highlights so every time their prediction is proven wrong and neglected.
xetofficial
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

Undoubtedly, Bitcoin or let say the whole industry has just began, like an infant stage, and it will rise in coming future.
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

Funny thing that we see, is that predictions are coming to life in a 50% of cases. Bitcoin can or rise, or fall at the time
checkmatesir

Activity: 584

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

Those who are smart will also do the same thing by holding their coins and waiting for the end of the year. It’s a matter of choice, there are people who can’t hold for long, but 2017 was a very big lesson to those that couldn’t till end of the year. It’s better to always withdraw by end of the year, take a break by the early time of the year, and get back into investing by the mid-year till the end of the year. The price of Bitcoin pumped right from the end of September, October till December when it got to $19000+, and then it started going down to lower rate around end December – January.

Frankwhite_2018

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

a lot of BTC is being traded off exchanges so it is keeping prices artificially low. once this comes back into the market we will seen a massive uptick in value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: