Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3536 times)
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

It seems to me that no one can accurately name the price that bitcoin will have at the end of this year. However, everyone agrees that the price will definitely grow. I also adhere to this point of view. There were many forecasts that the market is stabilizing in the spring. Now, increasingly, I see information that the market will go up in the fall or winter.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

yeah you are not the only one hoping for it because many are waiting for that time to come and that includes myself. This is the best thing to happen in cryptocurrency and maybe we should get into it and just wait for some things to happen. Anyway as the market goes strong it is also best to invest on it and i guess in that time many will come to invest for it to just get that much money.
As what they said "patience is a virtue" if we all have this character then the waiting game in crypto will be easy. The people who became millionaire from crypto waited long time for them to reach what they are right now. So if you want to be like them we should do follow what they did.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

I don't want to expect anything because sometimes it hurts hou so this year meven the price of bitcoin so volatile i still believe that bitcoin give a highest price by the end of this year. And we all know that price of the bitcoin will be base how in demand it is in the market.

I think people who buy iPhones are not all electronic engineers as well, but still do their best to understand how well from a technology point of view, the next iPhone will be. We need to try to do the same with BTC.
I think people really need to start looking for bitcoin from this perspective. I know this is difficult. I am not a computer expert so it is not easy to understand everything that happens with bitcoin.
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

Each year the prices grow towards winter, so it might be a wiser decision to hold on to them right now, although there is risk involved.

I think Because a lot of negative news appeared on the market Bitcoin, especially news about banning advertising Bitcoin. I hope that the price will triple by the end of this year. So congratulations to us who are Bitcoin supporters, because we will have a fruitful year this year because we are hodl.
For 2018 at the end of the year, my prediction is the price of Bitcoin will be $ 25,000-30,000. To me, the value of Bitcoin is getting more aggressive in the market as more people see the benefits of Bitcoin when we use it. When the market dropped last month to $ 6,000, the market is now close to $ 9,000.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:42:59 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

I like you for becoming very optimistic because you know how to take the risk of holding your coin, we can always expect a good future for cryptocurrency because the price will keep on increasing due to the demand coming from different people who are interested on bitcoins.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

I don't really think it's predictable. We can make guesses but there's no guarantee that they will come to life. Yeah there are some factors that affect it but mostly all the predictions like "btc will be 40k buy the end of the year" are not worthy I think.
Yes it is hard to make perfect prediction about the price of bitcoin, no one know how the price of bitcoin will be, I am making good amount of profit using bitcoin so I think future price of bitcoin will be high, we makes prediction using bitcoin market places and price graph, as now a day price of bitcoin is getting better so it means soon market will rise too high, no need to lose your hope just hold and wait.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

I don't really think it's predictable. We can make guesses but there's no guarantee that they will come to life. Yeah there are some factors that affect it but mostly all the predictions like "btc will be 40k buy the end of the year" are not worthy I think.
Yes it is hard to make perfect prediction about the price of bitcoin, no one know how the price of bitcoin will be, I am making good amount of profit using bitcoin so I think future price of bitcoin will be high, we makes prediction using bitcoin market places and price graph, as now a day price of bitcoin is getting better so it means soon market will rise too high, no need to lose your hope just hold and wait.
It is not just hard but impossible. It is impossible to make a perfect prediction to the market or the future value of cryptocurrencies because even though you are a master in reading technical charts in the market you are still have the chance to be wrong so there is no perfect prediction it is just all about speculation.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:08:27 AM

It is not just hard but impossible. It is impossible to make a perfect prediction to the market or the future value of cryptocurrencies because even though you are a master in reading technical charts in the market you are still have the chance to be wrong so there is no perfect prediction it is just all about speculation.

Yeah. Prediction is just a predict that no one is can be sure about the future price of bitcoin ,well others prediction may be happen but not all, maybe let's just wait for the recovery of bitcoin for more months.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:13:45 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

Most of the crypto analyst are expecting for the price of bitcoins to double the cap price last year because of different people in other countries who are still investing on bitcoins or let say those whales and millionaires will probably invest a huge amount when bitcoins is in dip.

needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:51:04 AM

We hope that future bitcoin prices will rise again so well that we believe the future of bitcoin will be brighter than it is now, and we are also glad that many of our new friends are joining. By buying at current prices, I am sure it will also generate many benefits in the future.
kive2k

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:45:06 PM

It seems that friends we are stuck in the gap between good and bad and this line is very thin, the prices for the crypto currency can as well soar and fall in a single moment. The situation is tense.
Okrah

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:04:14 PM

It is good to wait and see the price of bitcoin to rise up again, maybe by this coming november to december end their is a super big waves coming. Because a lot of investor's from different country's are buying more bitcoin in the market that can cause to running out the supply of bitcoin.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:53:52 PM

Noone can predict the bitcoin price.but if we belive in bitcoin we still need to hold.and lets wait for the price that it will rise again.i will wait to gain profit and i will not sell just to make some losses.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

Yes it is not possible to give a perfect prediction for every time, we only use our prediction but it is not necessary that our prediction will proves as correct for every time. Some time our prediction can even proves as wrong and we can even lose our own investment. Therefore not a single decision in bitcoin or crypto trading can be final.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:23:46 AM

Noone can predict the bitcoin price.but if we belive in bitcoin we still need to hold.and lets wait for the price that it will rise again.i will wait to gain profit and i will not sell just to make some losses.
That's right we connot predict the price of bitcoin, but that is one thing we can do and believe that bitcoin will change our life for the better future. It's hard to predict bitcoin because it is so volatile, but there's an opportunity by being volatile.
iliev41

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:24:01 AM

BITCOIN has received a price boost after its recent turbulent period, with a financial analyst predicting it could jump up above $15,000 in value in 2018.Bitcoin has experienced a rocky month amid reports of tougher regulation leading to a mini market crash.
cutehoof

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:44:42 AM

it is clear that the price increase in December was a bubble, since such a rapid price increase is not sustainable for any investment, at some point it had to go down, the best we can hope for is that there is no crash, it recovers and stabilizes to be able to use it without problems.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:54:18 AM

for us to expect bitcoin prices to recover faster, so for us to easily trade, and it's also good we got a profit on the current price, because now the price is still low, so we predict the next few months we will generate more profit .
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:23:05 AM

I am as well believing that cryptocurrency will be back to the usual uptrend. For now it may have been affected by the recent movements of the economy but there will be time for it to stand with grandeur once again. Just be optimistic and don't get FUD.
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:53:29 AM

news of this kind I expect "positive problems", than we keep posting complaints we better post something positive than intend to give false hopes and use people's dreams, but those positive posts should encourage and at least positive thoughts usually have a positive effect too, whatever can happen even the worst of circumstances but that's not our reason for despair, hope is still wide open, hopefully what you predicted could happen we wait for the surprise later this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: