Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Expected predictions  (Read 3536 times)
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
I will keep the spirit to collect coins for my future.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

The bear market is still occuring, there are now many investors who experiencing loss because of the huge dump that still occuring. I know that the price of the bitcoin will recover and it can reach up to $50,000 per each.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

Well, we have to trust the crypto currency if we want to buy and invest in it. Because I think the crypto currency will be better and more widely used by people who really need it.
Yeah we need to stay calm and trust the process because there are many predictions by the expert that bitcoin price will reach the 20k$ by the end of this year then we need learn how to take advantage in this situations and I think we need to hold and buy.
Erganadine2728

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

That's what I'm waiting for I'm sure bitcoin will go up like a high mountain. But now investors are experiencing huge losses due to its bitcoin dump. But they will have fun at the end of 2018
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

I hope that the prediction is not missed, as you I am also waiting for the growth of btc price while continuing to collect coins as much as I can, I also want to experience where I am at this cripto when the price soars even though at that moment there is a little anxiety like that is often said some big irang who joined this forum is exploding like a bubble, but I just think it's like a warning just so I'm always wary and looking for new ideas in running the strategy in this business, there is no guarantee of certainty of the truth of the prediction even though the whales are speaking but I believe predictions good will push the market to return much better

Histori
Disimpan
Komunitas
cryptoasis

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

I think BTC price has bottomed.  It is retesting the lows which will give us a curve sized shape in chart in few weeks or may be months which will change the momentum and change the market's sentiments into bullish.  The first half of 2018 is bearish and now 2nd half will be bullish I hope.
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

For me it seems logic and trustworthy The predictions about the big crisis that is going on, when the prices will fall and people would lose their faith in the market of crypto currencies.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Well, we have to trust the crypto currency if we want to buy and invest in it. Because I think the crypto currency will be better and more widely used by people who really need it.
Yeah we need to stay calm and trust the process because there are many predictions by the expert that bitcoin price will reach the 20k$ by the end of this year then we need learn how to take advantage in this situations and I think we need to hold and buy.
In terms of where bitcoin’s price is headed, I doesn’t expect the price to reach near the US$20,000 level for 2018, but could end back up in the US$12,000-US$15,000 levels at some point again.
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

I will wait for that time to arrive, because I believe the bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will soar.
although this month, bitcoin prices are worse than December of 2017, but I still believe it.
Can not be denied, the growth of Bitcoin value in 2017 is arguably fantastic. However, this criticism of cryptocurrency is analogous to a 'bubble' (because it continues to fly high but can 'erupt' anytime)

The year 2017 seems to be the period of proof for Bitcoin as the most calculated cryptocurrency. One climax occurs when the digital currency recorded a record high with the value (USD 19,796) on December 17 last.
Experts also predict that with these achievements, Bitcoin has the potential to record a much higher value next year.
"Bitcoin can reach (USD 60,000) by December 2018," said Mike Dumont, Senior Editor of Bitcoin.com

I think in the near future, Bitcoin will be the number one trusted investment in the world, when the time comes, bitcoin will be valid as payment. Everyone will benefit and at the same time life will become easier. Financially, the world will be more fun to live. It is the future technology, Lets see.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

The first place. Cause bitcoin is our future. The real world at large a new way of money, right now is to invest it in a countries economy. Cause I support cryptocurrency and it you are respectable in this day our cryptocurrencies cause you can get it in this era, the best cryptocurrency in our beloved
Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

The future is always uncertain. Still, we expect people to have a future. And with hope, people are advancing in the future. We all have the hope that the people who do not do that work. We have people working because we have a future hope.
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

In my opinion, I'm sure all bitcoin holders are looking forward to it happening. Hopefully what happened at the end of 2017 yesterday could happen again this year. News like this is very good in my opinion. This can motivate someone to be more eager to have bitcoin. And will reduce the panic in it. I really believe thats. Lets see.
lucyhahaha

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

The current price of bitcoin now is not that big right now that's why it is better to buy some of it right to invest your money to take a big break when it increase again it's price this coming months. Just believe some that you once tried and tested and it will surely make it's way again to increase it's price in the market.
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

Today price is too low. My expected prediction is not long year pass the price of bitcoin become higher and he come back. Bitcoin become famous all over the world and it is become legal in my country because he didnt know how bitcoin is profitable in short time and bitcoin help our economy through helping the unemploy person to earn money that my expected pridection that the bitcoin become legal.

BTCJUNIOR01

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

thanks for the news and those positive vibes.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:39:48 PM

Nowadays there are many speculation about the price of bitcoin but no one know what will be happen in the future regarding the value pf it. Some are telling that the pruce of bitcoin hit at more than 20,000 USD or 50,000 USD. In my own perception based on the price situation of bitcoin toaday. I think the price hard to recover to 15,000 before the year 2018 ends. If you see the price trend of bitcoin in the market. It is so very stagnant and to past to fluctuate once it recover. Once this existence continuously happen the dream price of all time in bitcoin history is impossible to acheive.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

I don't really think it's predictable. We can make guesses but there's no guarantee that they will come to life. Yeah there are some factors that affect it but mostly all the predictions like "btc will be 40k buy the end of the year" are not worthy I think.
Yes it is hard to make perfect prediction about the price of bitcoin, no one know how the price of bitcoin will be, I am making good amount of profit using bitcoin so I think future price of bitcoin will be high, we makes prediction using bitcoin market places and price graph, as now a day price of bitcoin is getting better so it means soon market will rise too high, no need to lose your hope just hold and wait.
Yesterday some people were predicting that the Bitcoin will drop more and the market value has increased a little today from 5.8k dollar to 6.1k dollar so their perceptions are proved wrong by the Bitcoin today. I mean to say that the Bitcoin is unpredictable and if experts present future predictions then it will be an uncertain prediction when the market shows actual value.

SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

I am confident in cryptocurrencies, especially if we do not equate to December 2017, then we can safely talk about the growth of a steady. we are not lower than the prices that were last year in the summer, we are growing and it's cool.I think autumn will show good growth and the price should be fixed at the correct values. Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lucyhahaha

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

As what the average prediction of bitcoin and the cryptos by the expert, it's really on the good side of cryptos. But since that's only a prediction, it's not a guarantee that it will really be realized because we don't know if the demand of people will always be high each year. Despite all that, i am still optimistic that bitcoin will reach a 100,000$ value.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

I think the same with your opinion. it just takes patience to overcome a bad market. many losses if selling assets when the market conditions crypto decreased.
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

I don't want to expect anything because sometimes it hurts hou so this year meven the price of bitcoin so volatile i still believe that bitcoin give a highest price by the end of this year. And we all know that price of the bitcoin will be base how in demand it is in the market.

I think It's because of the rising popularity of bitcoin All over the world that has led to an increase in bitcoin demand among people around the world. So it's safe to say that bitcoin prices will increase
I think bitcoin will survive in the future and the price will also increase from day to day. This is because since bitcoin starts its price has increased a lot and its users have also increased drastically worldwide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: