Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:47:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The HODL strategy is not actual  (Read 4069 times)
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

Biggest problem today is delisting. A very few coins is good for long term.

You can count 5 coins worth of holding long term. The rest will turn shit before you can say god damn.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:45:16 PM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
Why it is so? Do not people believe in Bitcoin and it's bright future anymore?
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin

Holding is a great way, because holding is the basis of investment. But you need to know when to enter the market properly, so you can benefit.

I agree,  holding is good way to do because it can double your investment. But before entering as investor make sure you know the background to avoid worries. It needs to monitor because the price is not stable and also investment  need to have more patience and have trust on it having those attitude makes you gain more profit.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

Biggest problem today is delisting. A very few coins is good for long term.

You can count 5 coins worth of holding long term. The rest will turn shit before you can say god damn.

Biggest problem today is delisting

Delisting a coin from an online exchnange? I dont think that is really a problem . Delisting noramally happens to coin (usually a really bad coin ) that doesnt have any sales  .

A very few coins is good for long term.

No that is not true. Majority of altcoins are always good for term holding and there are tons of them not just a few.  But there are also tons of bad coins that we should learn to avoid because they wont really pay off.

as i said earlier there were lots of good coins that is worth holding , not just 5 or 10 but almost 100 and more .
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

if youre an investor your strategy really is HODL for long term but if youre a trader ofcourse youll trade when you already have profit and just buy again at dip
kendedese

Activity: 530

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:42:39 PM

in my opinion is not an actual problem or not, but sell for a loss or sell for profit. or other possibilities you feel disappointed because in a few months bitcoin prices move higher.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

in my opinion is not an actual problem or not, but sell for a loss or sell for profit. or other possibilities you feel disappointed because in a few months bitcoin prices move higher.
there is also a menhindari hold. usually they are a trader. there are 2 choices for them. ie cutlose or profit. because they have to roll back their funds every day.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:18:15 AM

This morning I saw an article where a guy made a simple calculation through Google trends about HODL strategy, and it showed that call to HODL used less and less from February of 2018. Popularity of word Bitcoin and crypto currency is also falling down.
No matter on such tend I am going to HODL my founds till bitcoin will not come back to 20k$ Grin
I do not think people did not believe in Bitcoin anymore. Because the Crypto market is a place for excessive manipulation. It's just the shark's strategy that makes traders become so worried. They will sell all their coins and withdraw from the market. Then the sharks bought cheap coins and continued to pour capital into the market. So long-term strategic holdings are good.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:06:02 AM

there is also a menhindari hold. usually they are a trader. there are 2 choices for them. ie cutlose or profit. because they have to roll back their funds every day.
I agree with that. That is the only choice for the traders like me, it is just make profits or cut your losses. Not all the time, the traders make money with the market so they need to cut loss also in order to not make their losses worse or else they will lose a bigger amount of money with their holdings.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:33:29 AM

This year is a difficult year because to get a profit with hold then make us lose, the number of speculators who are just looking for profit for a moment makes bitcoin look like a roller coaster that is difficult to guess.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:39:53 AM

I think HODL strategy is the best i deal but it depends on your moves on how to keep your token.  And if you are willing to wait and patiently. And if you want more high profit just hold it for a long term.
The Hold I campaign only applies to two coin that is ETH and BTC, I hold these two coins for a long time will not worry and not afraid to lose capital. But if I invest in other coins, I choose to sell them in a short period of time, if the prices go up I decide to sell them to the market.
skaynet

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

maybe they buy at an expensive price and then the price goes down so it makes a lot of people frustrated and sell bitcoin cheaply then leave bitcoin
drybull

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

ICOVO team

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Even supposing that HODLing is profitable, it is not the MOST profitable. There are people who trying to make more money than they would if they just held what they initially bought. For example, they might try to time the market to sell high and buy low, or they might try to buy into coins before they pump.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

It too difficult to state the value of the bitcoin is still on the dip portion. Not just the bitcoin drops the value nearly of coins. The occurrence available this present day is a terrible sign. Regardless I trust that digital currency, will recover. Hold technique is the best methodology to acquire salary. For the present, simply continue holding up the great circumstances will come.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

The reason is a huge number of scams, I think so. I myself participate in bounty campaigns and understand that the HODL strategy does not work anymore.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

Indeed it isn't real and strict that you hold it since you can't touch it. It doesn't mind, hold technique is better than average however it relies upon the sum you contribute. On the off chance that you contribute a substantial capital then its great to gain a lot of benefit and it woudn't hard on the grounds that endeavors are not required. Keep in mind forget this on the off chance that you need to acquire benefit you have to invest energy for it.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

I think people have been dormant this past few months ever since the start of the bear market, I guess the sudden decrease of popularity is because people are now more aware about BTC and cryptocurrency and they have settled in waiting for the right time of BTC to shine again.

The hold strategy will only work depending on the coin you are holding , if your coins do really have the potential to grow even more in the future then there is no doubt that you really earn a huge amount of profit  depending on how much capital you are holding.
bart_to_bart

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

Actual and more like. This year we are unlikely to see the same strong growth as in 2017. But only those who really create something new will remain. Here their price will grow many times over
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

It is your understanding that you want to do sell during the dip or want to sell during the high and make money it all depends upon you and your future vision. If you believe it is a bubble you will always end up in a loss as always during dip you will sell and after some days prices shoot up .
data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

This article or research isn't truly a precise indicator or symbol of btc's popularity. People are still believe into good future of blockchain around the world
nickmax

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

The fewer people believe in HODL, the more profit will be from those who did not succumb to everyone's opinion and followed their strategy, of course, if you did not buy bitcoin for $ 20,000. The issue of bitcoin is finite and the price will rise in any case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: