Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥  (Read 40179 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
ReXata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

The team behind this project are both reachable and visible, presale is going to reach first milestone as there have been an influx of positive reaction, investors will be at great gain in time to come... Investors who take part now are getting huge 43% bonus, which shows that devs are not greedy.
HuP9RX

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Nice suggestion mate, Slack is a great avenue to reach more people, but I don't think having a slack channel will grantee an ICO high score from different ICO trackers.
I don't think a slack channel is needed too. They already got many channels where thousands of people are in. So I think that a slack channel will be maybe a bit too much.
Same here, it will be difficult to understand what’s going on. Hope EO.Trade team will spread their efforts correclty.
I think for crypto projects telegram channel suffices fine for real time interaction. I don't think slack is as popular in the crypto world as it used to be. Most discussion happen on BTT and telegram nowadays. If other channels are accessible, I don't think there would be a need to have many channels scatters around. Unless, of course, they create one and reserve the name.
Those social media accounts are already enough for them to manage. To even say the fact this is hard to control all of these channels, so an addition could mean extra task that's not needed
I agree with your statement. Too much different channels makes life of the team complicated and focus will get distracted. I think twitter, facebook and telegram is sufficient for a project to be successful if they handle it in a right way.

But they already have more of them. The choice of social media also matters that's why I will be against them going on slack... It is usually hard to track back messages on slack and it is more of a private media than public.
Devs will become mad if every person can start PM on slack with lots of queries. Better way if they can skip slack options.
I don't think getting a slack channel is necessary. Facebook, twitter and telegram are just the most suitable for ICOs to operate. Moreover, I don't know how many ICOs presently use slack channel. They all prefer the other 3 because of its purpose
One more thing about slack – it’s not effecient. Compared to Telegram and Discord, Slack sucks. You have a limit of 10000 messages unless you pay for a premium upgrade, and scammers constantly PMing you. There is no reason anymore for a project to have its own Slack channel. That's why almost no project uses Slack anymore.
IGTcompany

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

hi
How many pairs of currency will be on your EO.Trade crypto exchange launch?
UnIvErS

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Nice suggestion mate, Slack is a great avenue to reach more people, but I don't think having a slack channel will grantee an ICO high score from different ICO trackers.
I don't think a slack channel is needed too. They already got many channels where thousands of people are in. So I think that a slack channel will be maybe a bit too much.
Same here, it will be difficult to understand what’s going on. Hope EO.Trade team will spread their efforts correclty.
I think for crypto projects telegram channel suffices fine for real time interaction. I don't think slack is as popular in the crypto world as it used to be. Most discussion happen on BTT and telegram nowadays. If other channels are accessible, I don't think there would be a need to have many channels scatters around. Unless, of course, they create one and reserve the name.
Those social media accounts are already enough for them to manage. To even say the fact this is hard to control all of these channels, so an addition could mean extra task that's not needed
I agree with your statement. Too much different channels makes life of the team complicated and focus will get distracted. I think twitter, facebook and telegram is sufficient for a project to be successful if they handle it in a right way.

But they already have more of them. The choice of social media also matters that's why I will be against them going on slack... It is usually hard to track back messages on slack and it is more of a private media than public.
Devs will become mad if every person can start PM on slack with lots of queries. Better way if they can skip slack options.
I don't think getting a slack channel is necessary. Facebook, twitter and telegram are just the most suitable for ICOs to operate. Moreover, I don't know how many ICOs presently use slack channel. They all prefer the other 3 because of its purpose
One more thing about slack – it’s not effecient. Compared to Telegram and Discord, Slack sucks. You have a limit of 10000 messages unless you pay for a premium upgrade, and scammers constantly PMing you. There is no reason anymore for a project to have its own Slack channel. That's why almost no project uses Slack anymore.
Absolutely. I agree with your statement. There is no need of extra channels that too slack or discord. They have enough presence in social media. They just need to be efficient. Thats it. EO.Trade is doing the right things at this moment.
PRAKT!K

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:23:21 AM

Absolutely. I agree with your statement. There is no need of extra channels that too slack or discord. They have enough presence in social media. They just need to be efficient. Thats it. EO.Trade is doing the right things at this moment.
I don't think slack has such impact, telegram seems to be doing just fine, unless there's need for slack which I doubt, I’ve seen huge projects focus on just telegram, twitter and Facebook, some even don't put much effort on Facebook, the fact is, as long as the team has a good communication channel with the community, they will do just fine.
CeNaToP

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

I don't think slack has such impact, telegram seems to be doing just fine, unless there's need for slack which I doubt, I’ve seen huge projects focus on just telegram, twitter and Facebook, some even don't put much effort on Facebook, the fact is, as long as the team has a good communication channel with the community, they will do just fine.
I think slack itself not so bad, somehow clearer than discord and telegram. But the limit of 10000 messages, if not paid annoys something. But actually telegram and twitter are sufficient for obtaining information.
InVE$$$tOR

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Yes, and I believe the team should be very much aware of this. Moreover, it will bring more cost to them and also more stress in coordinating.
GeRa_182

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

I wouldn't say Slack sucks, it has a lot of functionalities and a lot more customization compared to Telegram, Telegram is full of scammers as well. I guess the messages limit is frustrating, but do investors really need to be scroll through 10000 messages?
6.433. I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please? Studied all the docs that team has.
AGRE$$IV

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

I wouldn't say Slack sucks, it has a lot of functionalities and a lot more customization compared to Telegram, Telegram is full of scammers as well. I guess the messages limit is frustrating, but do investors really need to be scroll through 10000 messages?
ivangoff

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please? Studied all the docs that team has.
KeViN31

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:18:16 PM

I can't seem to find information on Token total supply anywhere... Can someone avail it for me please? Studied all the docs that team has.
I’m led to believe that you haven’t reached the whitepaper. =) There are total supply of 1 000 000 000 tokens. Not so hard to find, isn’t it?
Fett11

Activity: 327

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:23:13 PM

But why do you need total supply? As there are hardcap $100 million, which is only the half of full amount. And I advise you to read WP, you will find more information about the token
Paparazek

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

The team behind this project are both reachable and visible, presale is going to reach first milestone as there have been an influx of positive reaction, investors will be at great gain in time to come... Investors who take part now are getting huge 43% bonus, which shows that devs are not greedy.
This will probably attract a lot of investors because the bonus to become 1.5 times higher during the presale sounds really good. I think this will benefit a lot of people.
Noriman

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:36:30 PM

I’m led to believe that you haven’t reached the whitepaper. =) There are total supply of 1 000 000 000 tokens. Not so hard to find, isn’t it?
Thank you, I also have the whitepaper but can't understand why have I missed that... Thanks for the information once again, I had searched past ICO page, but couldn't get it, maybe I was looking in the wrong place
KrIp

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:43:06 PM

Thank you, I also have the whitepaper but can't understand why have I missed that... Thanks for the information once again, I had searched past ICO page, but couldn't get it, maybe I was looking in the wrong place
I have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?
YGICIQU

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

I have just little confusion here. Where we check progress of ICO? And how much fund they received yet?
Up to now, the only ICO page is eo.trade, they earned almost $300k already, take a look.
Imhotepp

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Softcap is almoist there, the team are waiting for 1-2 huge investors to finally reach it and move forward to hardcap. I have high expectations that you will reach both caps.
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:55:14 AM

Softcap is almoist there, the team are waiting for 1-2 huge investors to finally reach it and move forward to hardcap. I have high expectations that you will reach both caps.

It is necessary to push the marketing strategy. The idea of the project is quite interesting and may be of interest to investors. It is necessary to talk about the project to more investors.
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

It is necessary to push the marketing strategy. The idea of the project is quite interesting and may be of interest to investors. It is necessary to talk about the project to more investors.
I think we have to wait for some time to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, EO.Trade team still don’t have the required fund to start development.
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

I think we have to wait for some time to see the development, as we still in early stage of ICO/token sale, EO.Trade team still don’t have the required fund to start development.
I have one question, what will happen in case of softcap is not reached? They need to cancel the project? And this means project work cannot be start until softcap is reached?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: