Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:46:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I invest?  (Read 1883 times)
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

Select an ico to invest depending on your understanding. Advice is not exactly exact. Anyone can make mistakes. I think if you can not identify, you can invest in a large number of experienced people
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:57:32 PM

This also one of my queries now that the bitcoin is down. Where is the good project or tokens where I can gain more profit? Based on what I have read in this forum some member here invest and buy alt coins that is under top 20-50 token in coinmarketcap. This is good token to invest with I guess.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ciara123

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

Personally, I am fond of Civic. This is one of the few coins out there that I believe is using blockchain to create solutions that can positively affect a large amount of people. Civic allows people to secure their identity with distributed ledger technology. Adoption (as always) will be the hardest part of the journey, but judging by the team and what they’ve done so far I’m bullish.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

my advice is better you invest in ICO Entry Money project, because I am sure this project will be a successful project in the future.
Shanley

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:04:23 PM

You had better pay attention to OmiseGo. The OMG or OmiseGo coin was built on the Ethereum platform and envisions being the best P2P crypto exchange platform in the market one day. The exchange is called OmiseGo and they specialize in decentralized exchange by directly providing service from your wallet to another person with them providing the connection. Unlike current exchanges wherein you need to “buy” crypto from the website and trade it to someone, here they provide “real” decentralized exchange experience. The value of their OMG coin rises as their exchange website gains popularity among the exchange community.
Haleytyr

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:05:19 PM

I suggest you invest in NEO. Originally known as “Antshares”, NEO is widely and commonly known as China’s Ethereum. NEO operates within the same ideas of ETH wherein people would be able to trade any asset through blockchain technology and smart contracts. The biggest competition of NEO is ETH since they have the same backbone idea with ETH on the 2nd spot with NEO closing in at the 12th global ranking of coins. China’s number one coin is looking great as of this moment which naturally attracts investors.
Philcris

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:06:48 PM

Because i like talking i should invest bitcoin because u can get larger profit and it improves your sales talk.
matedrink24

Activity: 188

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

The advice is for reference only. I think you should consult and learn about ico, since you can count on your choice. Famous coins are the best starting point for you.

alexhunter54

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

Now all prices of altcoins droped, now we have very big oppurtunites in altcoins but my foucs will be in altcoins with small market cap but with good proejcts like POLL, TKY, TEL... I think green season will be awesome in Kucoin there are too many coins that have very small market cap with bright future.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:21:45 PM

I am looking for projects to invest, any good idea for me?

Dont go with other ideas. Many of the ICOs are scam. Most of them belongs to any of the project. Obviously they will promote their project. So better idea is instead of ICO choose best alcoin less than $1.
arbk04

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

Never invest to any coins without making your search about that project and especially their team, I ll not suggest u any coin but I am suggesting u to chek in Kucoin there are too many coins with high potential in future because their price and their market cap is very low.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:06:17 AM

Steem is a unique model in the digital currency landscape. The steem coin powers Steemit, a blockchain-related social media platform through which users generate and curate content. There is an elaborate voting system which rewards authors and curators, and steem tokens can be converted into dollar-linked steem dollars and steem power. Steem's unusual model and user-focused content system makes it a worthwhile altcoin to keep an eye on.
aamy90925

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

This also one of my queries now that the bitcoin is down. Where is the good project or tokens where I can gain more profit? Based on what I have read in this forum some member here invest and buy alt coins that is under top 20-50 token in coinmarketcap. This is good token to invest with I guess.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

Do not make other people's mistakes, think with your own head, do your own analysis of projects, eventually you will understand where you can invest.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

You do not know which penny to invest, just go to Marketcap and choose one of the top 10 coins in the market, be patient and keep track of their prices, you will get profit from the market. Your maintenance.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

UNFORTUNATELY,  we cannot tell you where to invest or what to invest in, and you should be very careful with those telling you to put your money in some particular project.They might just be serving their own selfish interests. We can however tell you to look into the Project the altcoin is having, The product they seek to bring into the market and how good it is. ook into the development team,  and a certain their credibility, then evaluate the profit making chances.. Then and only then can you invest

dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:23:28 PM

For me it may be Bitcoin and Altcoin investments, It seems that you are beginning to realize if there are several investment categories and many of those categories have thousands of options in it.
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

There are so many ways where you can invest.
There are many different young promising projects on the Internet.
But the main question is - “Is it scam or not?”
This is actual problem in crypto world
If you wanna invest in young and promising project . I can you recommend Socratus
If I'm interested  you can search more info about this project in google
Gl  Smiley
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:49:49 PM

Do not make other people's mistakes, think with your own head, do your own analysis of projects, eventually you will understand where you can invest.

Definitely, don't believe in people's suggestions because it can not make you better investors someday. Accept the risk because all the investors have done through that circumstances of losing but nurture you capability in analysing the coins.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

I haven't free funds to invest in, but I take part in bounty campaign Export Online, because team is good and idea of the project sounds really good. I'm not big expect, but recommend you to pay attention to this ICO. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: