Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
Ted83

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

Value to me is having something or a set of ideals that carries a degree of importance to me. Everywhere I look within the Goldma medium, there is value: in the coin; in the ideals behind this project; in the goals set forth not just with the mine but the community around it. It's exciting stuff!!!

It has already become popular and we really hope that it will do very well in the future  Cool
Thanks for the compliment. The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero.

I am glad you used the words Return on investment. If there are no returns then whats the point? I like that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter... 

I like that I'm not just holding on to a token and waiting for it to somehow increase in value. Instead, I will recieve a quarterly return on my investment because there is a business operation that generates income for its investors. 

So the word of the day here is Value !!! Take it upon yourself to understand value and aspire to always have value!! No value no deal

If I can ask everyone Here ... How would you personally Define value?

My defenition is -- guranteed Worth now, tomorrow and future... transferable and always dependable...... useful and universal. WHATS YOUR DEFINITION?
Ted83

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

It has already become popular and we really hope that it will do very well in the future  Cool
Thanks for the compliment. The team is looking really working hard to educate more and more people about the concept of real money and real value. This type of security token is very unique and not seen anywhere else. Especially because we already have an operational mine producing gold on a daily basis. This makes it very simple to understand that one should expect a return on their investment and also expect the value of the token to increase over time with little risk of the coin of never going to zero.

I am glad you used the words Return on investment. If there are no returns then whats the point? I like that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter... 

I like that I'm not just holding on to a token and waiting for it to somehow increase in value. Instead, I will recieve a quarterly return on my investment because there is a business operation that generates income for its investors. 

So the word of the day here is Value !!! Take it upon yourself to understand value and aspire to always have value!! No value no deal

My defenition is -- guranteed Worth now, tomorrow and future... transferable and always dependable...... useful and universal. WHATS YOUR DEFINITION?

I think value is something that satisfies a need. For example, the value of clean water comes from the fact that it satisfies our need to hydrate, grow food and many other uses.

I think that Value is subjective and relative to each person's personal desire. The things that you value may not always be the things that I value. And at others times the things that you value maybe I value much more than you value. So, its also time sensitive or dynamic depending on the circumstances at a particular time. Certain items have intrinsic value such as gold and that is why Goldma tokens is such an important part of the blockchain ecosystem. It brings the type of value that is easily transferable, interchangeable, secure and mobile 24/7.

There is a lot of things that you can say about value. Mostly I look for value that keeps giving - even when I am sleeping.  Grin So, that's why I like the concept of Goldma tokens and its royalty based business model.

Interesting perspective, I totally agree. I also think real value is consistent. I think that's what makes Goldma valuable. It is backed by an asset that is consistant because gold is not volatile

Consistency is DEFINITELY key!!!!
velona-lee

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

It is now simpler for us to be directly connected in the Gold mining world! And I love it
CroatiaGoGo

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

I like that Goldma not only gives you a return on investments but goes further and makes it a consistent return on investment as you acquire royalties every quarter
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

The project has an idea and an interesting concept and I became convinced that there will be many investors who support and join this project.
basil-usa

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

I love the aims they have. For example, to decentralize the opportunity to invest in multi-million dollar gold mining projects and enable anyone to inexpensively and securely transfer value anytime, anywhere
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

Gold is recognized as a having a long-term record of stability. And I hope with Goldma you will go forward  Wink
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

Whats really key to the project is that Goldma owns the actual mine that is producing the Gold  Smiley
CyprusTokens

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

Goldma indeed want to make society change its investment pattern, hopefully with her there Goldma those investors could profit continuously  Wink
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

I really a fan of their team. The Goldma team is a well educated and experienced, they have a superb work ethic!
Bosnia-ken

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:54:07 PM

Heard that Goldma operates several gold mining claims already producing and purchasing thousands of grams of gold per year. That is just gorgeous
FireWallece

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

Gold is recognized as a having a long-term record of stability. The U.S. has had a completely paper-based currency for 45 years, while gold has been a medium of global exchange for more than 5,000 years. What I'm trying to say is people look for is something that’s an insurance policy, an asset that holds its value in times of trouble,”You don’t want uncertain reserve assets.” With a track record of more than 5,000 years, gold could be the opposite of “uncertain.” And I LOOOVE this
timofmerk

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

So basically, gold is now trading at a 35% discount from its previous high.  It is truly a bargain in a world laden with record levels of debt and artificially inflated financial assets.  So this is a perfect token to be involved with
eleonora0x

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

Hello team! I love very much how you communicate with your investors - you are always ready to help and always happy to answer, tell how everything works etc! I appreciate how great you manage the community
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:12:05 PM

Goldma has a productive gold mine which is the basis of the 5% per quarter royalties. Adorable
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

Moreover, I really like that Goldma has an open door policy and all big or small investors are invited to the mine to have an actual tour of the area
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:50:44 AM

Moreover, I really like that Goldma has an open door policy and all big or small investors are invited to the mine to have an actual tour of the area
Its very true that any investor or potential investor is welcome to visit the mine! Others have came already to visit the mine. Soon we will be making more videos regarding the mine. So stay tuned to our youtube channel.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:04:32 AM

I think value is something that satisfies a need. For example, the value of clean water comes from the fact that it satisfies our need to hydrate, grow food and many other uses.

I think that Value is subjective and relative to each person's personal desire. The things that you value may not always be the things that I value. And at others times the things that you value maybe I value much more than you value. So, its also time sensitive or dynamic depending on the circumstances at a particular time. Certain items have intrinsic value such as gold and that is why Goldma tokens is such an important part of the blockchain ecosystem. It brings the type of value that is easily transferable, interchangeable, secure and mobile 24/7.

There is a lot of things that you can say about value. Mostly I look for value that keeps giving - even when I am sleeping.  Grin So, that's why I like the concept of Goldma tokens and its royalty based business model.

Interesting perspective, I totally agree. I also think real value is consistent. I think that's what makes Goldma valuable. It is backed by an asset that is consistant because gold is not volatile

Consistency is DEFINITELY key!!!!

Well Said there... I would also go ahead and say Gold is most consistent Store of value!!!
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:27:29 AM

Its very true that any investor or potential investor is welcome to visit the mine! Others have came already to visit the mine. Soon we will be making more videos regarding the mine. So stay tuned to our youtube channel.

That is so true,this is a rare opportunity that is providing small time investors with an equal chance as big time investors!Now that's a sweet deal! Cool
rutendojenkins

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

Hello team! I love very much how you communicate with your investors - you are always ready to help and always happy to answer, tell how everything works etc! I appreciate how great you manage the community

Thank you for your observation,and acknowledgement of our work ethic,as well as our relationship with our potential and existing investors.We value communication among our team (To ensure we are giving our investors the best product,and to ensure perfect execution of our vision) and also between our team and our investors.We have an opportunity to change the financial world,lets grab it by the horns and go!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: