Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:08:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Gold Mining Asset|Digitizing Gold Assets: Crypto-Based Gold Token  (Read 46407 times)
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:56:50 PM

I hear the finance minister of Zimbabwe is a fan of crypto, he even thinks that it can be used instead of cash in many cases. Under his management there is a good chance for Goldma to succeed, hopefully he will remain as finance minister for a long time until crypto is more popular there.

That's a good news, if this is true then it will make a better growth in Zimbabwe. And of course, this condition will bring a positive impact and will give some advantages to the Goldma project too. But, could you please give the source of that information?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyatso88

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

I hear the finance minister of Zimbabwe is a fan of crypto, he even thinks that it can be used instead of cash in many cases. Under his management there is a good chance for Goldma to succeed, hopefully he will remain as finance minister for a long time until crypto is more popular there.

Yes, it's true! Mthuli Ncube understands cryptocurrency and he appreciates the power of blockchain. I'm excited to see how he will incorporate it in his policies to rebuild Zimbabwe's economy. Crypto could go mainstream in Zimbabwe much sooner than expected.

People assumed it would be South Africa that would lead the crypto revolution in Africa but they are wrong, Zimbabwe will take the lead and become the crypto hub for the region. With successful projects like Goldma we can expect to see some big changes in the Zimbabwe economy

I completely agree! I think Zimbabweans will be more open to the idea of cryptocurrency because they've witnessed the collapse of fiat currency and its institutions. Goldma is going to demonstrate the efficiency of asset-backed cryptocurrency. Exciting times in Zimbabwe
nevaquit

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

Cryptocurrency and Zimbabwe....sounds so so good! The future is coming! Soon more and more people will come to this realization!
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

I overhead a conversation this morning. 'Twas about the hyper-inflationary episode we went through in Zimbabwe, about a decade ago. One gentleman said to the other, 'imagine working for well over 20 years and your entire pension coming to naught.' I couldn't help but feel a visceral reaction. That, to me, is the result of people not being educated about the financial system.

Humans are really bad at noticing dangers that creep up on us. We end up like the proverbial toad in a pot of hot water. Usually, by the time we realise something is bad, it's too late.

The fiat 'monetary' system is only good for transactions at best. But as a long term store of value, I reckon it's useless. It's that realisation that is Goldma's foundation. Hard working folks around the world deserve a way out of the trap. They have to be able to hold on to the value they worked so hard for. I believe the GMA token is one of those ways.

You're right in that education is key. I think that even when we can see what's happening it is human nature to roll with the flow and follow each other like sheep instead of stepping out of our comfort zones into a new medium. There are SO many people (not just in Zimbabwe but the world over) who have spent their lives working to put away a nice nest egg for themselves and yet have nothing left of it (or not enough to take care of them). There are many working well past their intended retirement and not by choice. It's a terrible situation and I personally look forward to seeing how cryptocurrency investments, and Goldma in particular, can combat that issue.

Yeah. It's that education that I hope to help out with. I'm no financial advisor but i think it can't hurt to look back into history and understand money. Whenever I mention that there is a difference between money and currency, people are sort of dumbfounded. That, to me, is a sign that our education system is doing a poor job making sure that people go into their adult lives with a keen understanding of finance.

We're playing our part and there's a short video coming out that succinctly explains monetary history and how it affects all of us as individuals. Be on the lookout for that.

It would be great if it became a "real money" movement. I think once people understand that fiat currency is simply exported inflationary paper, most people will understand that asset-backed cryptocurrencies are the answer. Otherwise many will be losing their value because they are not aware that the paper they are chasing is just currency and not money. The major difference that everyone needs to understand is that money is a store of value but currency is simply a medium of exchange an unit of account.

I really hope that a massive adoption of cryptocurrencies can get people closer to the financial world. A world that affects them directly, but of which, ironically, almost no one has a clear understanding. For me it has been so.

Projects like GOLDMA are useful also in this perspective.

nyatso88

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

Cryptocurrency and Zimbabwe....sounds so so good! The future is coming! Soon more and more people will come to this realization!

Yeah, that's true! Seems like the state of Zimbabwe's economy is acting as a catalyst for cryptocurrency adoption. The future is coming sooner than we realize
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

Yeah, that's true! Seems like the state of Zimbabwe's economy is acting as a catalyst for cryptocurrency adoption. The future is coming sooner than we realize

That's very nice. I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain space is crucial for the developing countries and the chance to implement the tech first and enjoy it in future. Goldma is pretty nice tokenization use case for the real asset as gold. But I can see that it's not attracting big investors and the funds raised stay around $8 mln and don't move for months. Why?
nyatso88

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

I overhead a conversation this morning. 'Twas about the hyper-inflationary episode we went through in Zimbabwe, about a decade ago. One gentleman said to the other, 'imagine working for well over 20 years and your entire pension coming to naught.' I couldn't help but feel a visceral reaction. That, to me, is the result of people not being educated about the financial system.

Humans are really bad at noticing dangers that creep up on us. We end up like the proverbial toad in a pot of hot water. Usually, by the time we realise something is bad, it's too late.

The fiat 'monetary' system is only good for transactions at best. But as a long term store of value, I reckon it's useless. It's that realisation that is Goldma's foundation. Hard working folks around the world deserve a way out of the trap. They have to be able to hold on to the value they worked so hard for. I believe the GMA token is one of those ways.

You're right in that education is key. I think that even when we can see what's happening it is human nature to roll with the flow and follow each other like sheep instead of stepping out of our comfort zones into a new medium. There are SO many people (not just in Zimbabwe but the world over) who have spent their lives working to put away a nice nest egg for themselves and yet have nothing left of it (or not enough to take care of them). There are many working well past their intended retirement and not by choice. It's a terrible situation and I personally look forward to seeing how cryptocurrency investments, and Goldma in particular, can combat that issue.

Yeah. It's that education that I hope to help out with. I'm no financial advisor but i think it can't hurt to look back into history and understand money. Whenever I mention that there is a difference between money and currency, people are sort of dumbfounded. That, to me, is a sign that our education system is doing a poor job making sure that people go into their adult lives with a keen understanding of finance.

We're playing our part and there's a short video coming out that succinctly explains monetary history and how it affects all of us as individuals. Be on the lookout for that.

It would be great if it became a "real money" movement. I think once people understand that fiat currency is simply exported inflationary paper, most people will understand that asset-backed cryptocurrencies are the answer. Otherwise many will be losing their value because they are not aware that the paper they are chasing is just currency and not money. The major difference that everyone needs to understand is that money is a store of value but currency is simply a medium of exchange an unit of account.

I really hope that a massive adoption of cryptocurrencies can get people closer to the financial world. A world that affects them directly, but of which, ironically, almost no one has a clear understanding. For me it has been so.

That would be the ideal world for sure. Cryptocurrency will also emphasize financial literacy.
nevaquit

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

That's very nice. I believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain space is crucial for the developing countries and the chance to implement the tech first and enjoy it in future. Goldma is pretty nice tokenization use case for the real asset as gold. But I can see that it's not attracting big investors and the funds raised stay around $8 mln and don't move for months. Why?

Hello Dasengineer,

That's an interesting question. I can't answer that question with any statistical facts or without some type of bias. I can only state the facts -1) We have reached our softcap. 2) We have 2 exchanges to be listed on - already  3) We already have a cash generating business

People will catch on sooner or later.
NetwknGRU

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:54:17 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 09:16:37 AM by NetwknGRU

The people who usually make it in life are people who learn from previous experience and then apply those lessons to protect their present and future so what's really important is that we now know that Fiat currency is not "real" money and a very bad store of value, we need to transition back to gold and make use of blockchain and crypto to ensure transparency and accessibility.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:07:24 AM

Hello Dasengineer,

That's an interesting question. I can't answer that question with any statistical facts or without some type of bias. I can only state the facts -1) We have reached our softcap. 2) We have 2 exchanges to be listed on - already  3) We already have a cash generating business

I like that.. Having an already existing cash-generating business is a huge Advantage on Goldma's part.. I also believe some of the masses are going to come to the party as soon as the news of the first payout in Ether spreads over crypto community.
ReubenMachinga

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

https://www.ccn.com/why-ethereum-co-creator-believes-days-of-1000x-crypto-growth-is-gone/

I was reading this article where Vitalik Buterin was saying that cryptocurrencies need to move from being speculative tools for millionaires to being integrated in genuine economic activity. I reckon Goldma is ahead of the curve with this one. The GMA token is tied to veritable production. All of you guys who are participating in our ICO are participating in the extraction and marketing of real gold.

nyatso88

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:19:02 PM

https://www.ccn.com/why-ethereum-co-creator-believes-days-of-1000x-crypto-growth-is-gone/

I was reading this article where Vitalik Buterin was saying that cryptocurrencies need to move from being speculative tools for millionaires to being integrated in genuine economic activity. I reckon Goldma is ahead of the curve with this one. The GMA token is tied to veritable production. All of you guys who are participating in our ICO are participating in the extraction and marketing of real gold.

I think he has a point there. It high time people start treating digital assets as investments instead of looking at it like gambling. Goldma has demonstrated that they are a real business which is a good thing.
nevaquit

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:36:27 PM

I must say that Goldma is very unique in that we are already a revenue-generating award winning business. 100% of our product (Gold) is sold with absolutely no hassle. We never have overstock, we never have problems finding buyers and we never have went a day without finding gold. What more could you ask for?
TeddyLinMak

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

Hello Dasengineer,

I like that.. Having an already existing cash-generating business is a huge Advantage on Goldma's part.. I also believe some of the masses are going to come to the party as soon as the news of the first payout in Ether spreads over crypto community.

Sometimes it takes a few to test the waters for the masses to trust that this project is ACTUALLY sitting on gold! People are wary about ICO's and to be honest they have every right to be. While there is nothing wrong with sitting back to see how things go before getting involved, as Goldma draws to the end of their ICO, I would encourage folks not to miss out on a great opportunity. I have not been able to poke any holes in this project and that is rare these days.
NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:15:19 AM

Hello Dasengineer,

Sometimes it takes a few to test the waters for the masses to trust that this project is ACTUALLY sitting on gold! People are wary about ICO's and to be honest they have every right to be. While there is nothing wrong with sitting back to see how things go before getting involved, as Goldma draws to the end of their ICO, I would encourage folks not to miss out on a great opportunity. I have not been able to poke any holes in this project and that is rare these days.

You are right Teddy.. On the other hand, early investors are the ones who are going to enjoy the best that the GMA token can offer simply because they bought the coin while it is still $0.13c and if my guess that when listed on exchanges the price will go up, comes to pass they will be sitting on gold. Furthermore like I mentioned before when news about royalties being paid out spreads This will trigger a scramble for the GMA token.
TeddyLinMak

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

Hello Dasengineer,

You are right Teddy.. On the other hand, early investors are the ones who are going to enjoy the best that the GMA token can offer simply because they bought the coin while it is still $0.13c and if my guess that when listed on exchanges the price will go up, comes to pass they will be sitting on gold. Furthermore like I mentioned before when news about royalties being paid out spreads This will trigger a scramble for the GMA token.

Incredible!
Well I know full well I will be reaping my rewards early.
Folks you need to be aware and grab your tokens before the 12th!!!!
TeddyLinMak

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:41:34 PM

I think he has a point there. It high time people start treating digital assets as investments instead of looking at it like gambling. Goldma has demonstrated that they are a real business which is a good thing.

Well to add to that (in that the need to "start treating digital assets as investments instead of looking at it like gambling"), another thing he said was that "the growth as seen in 2017 in the cryptocurrency sector is gone". I disagree: I personally do see more growth AFTER we see adaptation of all these crypto ideas. The concept of crypto becoming mainstream and trumping the use of fiat: we're not there yet but once we get there I see more growth within this medium.
nyatso88

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

Well to add to that (in that the need to "start treating digital assets as investments instead of looking at it like gambling"), another thing he said was that "the growth as seen in 2017 in the cryptocurrency sector is gone". I disagree: I personally do see more growth AFTER we see adaptation of all these crypto ideas. The concept of crypto becoming mainstream and trumping the use of fiat: we're not there yet but once we get there I see more growth within this medium.

Yah, I think he may have underestimated the potential of asset-backed cryptocurrencies. Perhaps it applies to utility tokens because many are now aware that they are not a store of value, this is the only reason why cryptocurrencies are not skyrocketing anymore, but it will only take one game changer to prove him wrong. Goldma might be the one.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:34:45 PM

I am guessing goldma will list on mercatox as it has a good connection with WAVES, but other exchanges will also take waves tokens so there is no problem getting listed anywhere. If it was on the bitshares network the number of exchanges would be limited so waves was a good choice

NetwknGRU

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:10:15 AM

I am guessing goldma will list on mercatox as it has a good connection with WAVES, but other exchanges will also take waves tokens so there is no problem getting listed anywhere. If it was on the bitshares network the number of exchanges would be limited so waves was a good choice

You are right Akloon Waves was a good Choice.... I have confidence the Goldma's CEO Henry Jenkins he is a true Visionary. I remember a couple of months ago when people were questioning His decision to use waves ... NOW I SEE WHY Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: