Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:08:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how do you choose Altcoin .. ??  (Read 4298 times)
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

These questions are different. Speaking about bounty you have to analyse collection progress, bounty pool, bounty manager.
But if you choose altcoin, you have to pay attention to the team,  their experience,product etc
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

I never choose altcoin, the altcoin choses m, kidding aside ever since I joined thos forum and work as bounty hunter, I only participate in the campains of well know campaign manager, so far its all good.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

I just choose of altcoin on coinmarketcap, I prefer to choose the top 100 trading volume on the exchanges. If do you like a high volatility the best choice is ETH.
Gypat

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:27:20 PM

The major reason for investing in altcoin is to make some good profits out of them and so I look at for factors that may determine the success of the coin. I look out for the market cap and the 24hrs volume. The market cap is a good determinant of how a coin's value will rise. If it is yet to be listed, I check out whether they have reached their soft cap and are making progress towards achieving the hard cap, the nature and the feasibility of the project, the Roadmap and the team members. These are all areas that speaks a lot on the project.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

I just choose of altcoin on coinmarketcap, I prefer to choose the top 100 trading volume on the exchanges. If do you like a high volatility the best choice is ETH.
But investing in coins should be done with following this coin on market, you need to know their trends and you need to predict some "moves" that could be done in near future.

BurakTurk

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:03:09 PM

It is hard to choose a good altcoin, and it is harder to read the white paper every time. So for me,  i rely on the team if i know them and has a good history then i know that their project is good.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:05:48 PM

It is hard to choose a good altcoin, and it is harder to read the white paper every time. So for me,  i rely on the team if i know them and has a good history then i know that their project is good.
in any case, you need to know some more investors who are authority for you. Since the professional more accurately predict the prospects of the project and more accurately make their analysis. This way you can orient yourself in the big choice of the altcoin.
Isolation

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:13:57 PM

I choose whatever is being shilled the most at the moment and then play it for the short term. I make money a decent amount of the time doing that. I don't worry about long-term since the price of most of these coins in the long run just follows Bitcoin.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:15:59 PM

How do you choose Altcoin...??!
And how do you choose a bounty project ... ??!
Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..
I choose a coin based on the price and the position in which the coin is located. I make sure the coin is in a clear market and a good price.
for the matter of choosing bounty I believe if it is more selective towards concepts, team and project is a good answer. so I think this is not a difficulty to choose bounty and coins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

But investing in coins should be done with following this coin on market, you need to know their trends and you need to predict some "moves" that could be done in near future.
Trends like what you mean here and what steps you are talking about. Maybe you can explain in more detail how and the benefits so that we are here not misunderstood in unveiling. Sorry because I still do not understand with your intentions and goals this may be due to my experience a little new and also still a beginner ..
Thanks a lot.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

Please give me your opinion, because your opinion will be very useful for me who is still as a beginner ..

Before making an investment, I always do research about the coins which I consider about. After of that, if I start to think that a coin is promising, I read some comments about it an I make my decision.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:55:22 PM

I chose altcoin by looking at volumes in coinmarketcap, and saw the growth of the project for the altcoin. and to select a project bounty, I read the whitepaper and the participants on the ICO project's telegram channel. I think if many participants on the telegram channel it is very good for their project.
biksa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:58:51 AM

You need to read more news portals, subscribe to video channels of professional traders or investors (better both). In a word - to absorb information about the crypto constantly and a lot.
In order to choose which bounties to participate in, buy access to a closed chat room with a table (as a rule, the best companies are chosen there, scam is at a minimum). In my opinion, this is the best option, than if a newbie chooses something from the heap of bounty, without having experience what to look for when choosing a project to avoid scam.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:13:29 AM

Before I choose coin, I do some research on which coins are valuable and profitable price. And I choose a bounty project by looking on how their project grow promisingly and how fruitful the product is. Also, we can read the white paper ,where we can check on how reliable the team and to avoid scam. Nowadays, there is a lot of scammers scattered in every corner , so better to have knowledge to choose on which bounty to be choosen.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:52:31 AM

in the selection of altcoin is actually not too difficult in my opinion. especially when we are already familiar with the world of cryptocurrency, a lot of potential coin that we can take for ktia use as our investment. other than bitcoin and ethereum
cinaka omaro

Activity: 210
Merit: 35

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:19:25 AM

For altcoins I prefer investing in new coinmarketcap coins and for bounty I see who bounty his manager first or see the bounty's website.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

For me the primary criteria is to look at the exchange and the market cap before investing in any coin. If I find any new coin on exchange like Binance, I study it throughly and then decide whether to invest in it or not. My decision involves two main factors. First is to see in which phase the coin is. Is it growing, matured, or in declining phase. I stay away from already established coins and try my hand at new coins. Second, I look at the market cap of the coin.

but i think new brand coins is highly risky than other one, how about the volume of the coin ? do you think is have a great affect on choose the coins ?
how about a coin which is its already in the market, the market is not famous enough, but it has a good volume every day.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:33:05 AM

before we decide what altcoin we will use we must know first what we aim for investment or trade there are some good ones to trade at this time Ethereum, Litecoin if bitcoin I suggest to make you just investment because long-term prediction will be very promising.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

I only choose or invest an altcoin that has promising with solid team behind it and the projects that can increase x5 profit. About the bounty same with how I choose an altcoin the team and the project so if this is legit ICO and so the bounty as well.
sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

For me, the thing that I see from Altcoin is from the potential of these coins and see the chart the rise and fall of prices of the coins. And I am also looking for information about many good Altcoin through this forum. ETH, NEO, Cardano and Stellar according to many people this is a very nice coin and myself are interested in investing in these coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: