Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:21:52 PM

I've seen similar projects, but only with precious metals, not stones, but so far I do not know of any successfully implemented project
Almost they want to join high profitable project have good ecosystem. But the fact at here that, which will be realistic, which is only fake.
Let's participate in this project socialization.With more support from many people, this project will bring a lot of luck for us together.
I have read this project's white paper. i very interested in this project. I want to work with this project. i think this project will be good for everyone. Project will get many people support. Everyone from this project will be profitable well
You can join their bounty program or like me, post a simple post about them at twitter with 1k5 crypto world followers.
Twiter actually is great in terms of promotion and also i think that the project too might be having some great profits due to the twitter because most of the community is been involved there.
Social media these days have high impact on the community and also any of the project can be promoted due to these social media sites and also it always tries to be much profitable for the future too.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:15:27 PM

It seems larimar is realy a valuable stone but honestly speaking I havent heard them in news or social media sites. We would like to know how can we realy profit on this project.
We didn't hear about the larimar because its very rare and  limited. The stone can only found on their country alone. That is  why, the company decided to enter the blockchain and crypto world to market their product.

I see, well, marketing this stone is I think will really need a lot of marketing strategies and advertising. But with the help of blockchain technology maybe they will have a chance to become popular.
First class project with a huge plans and strong roadmap! Good luck for a team of developers!
Yes, exactly the project is based on the great idea. It has higher potential to grow more in upcoming years. Making an investment in this project will help you to earn huge amount of profit within a very limited period of time. Sooner or later the project will be succeed.
It can definitely get you profit if they actually get the support and backing to begin the work of extractions and distributions

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

I want to know that how is this project doing as I think that the concept of this project is pretty unique and will need much funding.
thedarkk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

Thank you for such informative and interesting presentation. I find this project to be worthy of attention as it might become really profitable one. So, I think I should by some tokens Wink By the way, how many tokens I should buy to have a possibility of getting a gem?

Only a few are necessary since Larimar comes in many different sizes and forms.

Someone asked above about a stellar wallet, at the moment we recommend stallarport.io as it is a very good wallet.

Someone also asked how will the gems get to people that are exchanging the tokens for physical larimar. There will be a mail service, with insurance option and the option to pick up as well.
Oh, I see now. I'm very grateful for your answer and for providing me some additional (very useful, by the way) information. I think I must acquire this gem in future Wink
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:35:13 PM

Your project was entertaining for me, but I can not understand why you are conducting ICO if you could just sell them.
And what then in your understanding such ICO? I in general frankly speaking haven't caught your logic at all. Perhaps you have hurried to write similar? Try to ask again once again and perhaps we will resolve this illogical issue.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

It seems larimar is realy a valuable stone but honestly speaking I havent heard them in news or social media sites. We would like to know how can we realy profit on this project.
We didn't hear about the larimar because its very rare and  limited. The stone can only found on their country alone. That is  why, the company decided to enter the blockchain and crypto world to market their product.

Maybe they see the potential of tokenizing the business because as we all know, cryptocurrencies really are now being so very popular not only in its features but also it can actually do a lot of possibilities. Hope what the team plans will work perfectly and will have no major problems along their way.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:34:10 PM

Maybe they see the potential of tokenizing the business because as we all know, cryptocurrencies really are now being so very popular not only in its features but also it can actually do a lot of possibilities. Hope what the team plans will work perfectly and will have no major problems along their way.

Same here. I'm hoping that the team behind the Atlantis project will have a better solutions and effective plans if they encounter difficulties ahead. Because this platform really needs a lot of time to worked on. And also, the team must conduct good marketing and promotion so that they can gained more supports from the people.
If more focus is aimed implementing the good plans to promote and advertise in a successful manner that can reap a greater outcome in gaining more investors and easily beating the goal however Atlantis team is focussing on their potential to make things done.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

Same here. I'm hoping that the team behind the Atlantis project will have a better solutions and effective plans if they encounter difficulties ahead. Because this platform really needs a lot of time to worked on. And also, the team must conduct good marketing and promotion so that they can gained more supports from the people.
If more focus is aimed implementing the good plans to promote and advertise in a successful manner that can reap a greater outcome in gaining more investors and easily beating the goal however Atlantis team is focussing on their potential to make things done.

Well, they only focused on the Larimar on how to maximize its sale. This is why they adapt the technology so that they can do more a lot of sales because they realized the popularity of crypto is getting higher.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

Hello. What is the question? I don't believe anyone said you were lost. Maybe it was a misunderstanding from one of the fans. I would like to take this opportunity to ask that we keep it civil here. No need to attack one another. Some people will like the project and that is great, and some will not, and that is also fine. But let's treat each other how we would want others to treat us. With respect.

I am asking about the Larimar, I think it is where your project is all about like Cedex that is about Diamond and Hello Gold that is all about Gold exchange. It's my first time hearing about this gem, what are it's use or purpose?
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

Hi guys. Official Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens speaker.

Things to understand about our project:

We are not a concept. We are a mining project that has been operational since the 1970s.
Our product is Larimar, a simple google search will let you know that it is one of the rarest gems on our planet. Top 5.

Hi,
So, that means you are company ( Atlantis Blue S.R.L ), Can you tell us where We can find information about your mining project that has been operational since the 1970s, on the website, there is no link even for profiles of team members.

A simple search in google will tell you the history of the site. It was given by presidential decree to the community, which has formed cooperatives and associations which we list on our website/documents. Also for those super skeptical, we publicized the presidential decree on our twitter account early on. The decree gives us sole mining rights, no one else can come in and just take over or start just start mining. Those that are worried about "governmental issues" as I read in one of the messages can use the information to calm their fears. The government has actually tried to lend us a hand two years ago and assisted us in creating a new mining tunnel. It was much welcome assistance and one of the reasons why we were able to increase production and invest in this ICO.

Also, for the people talking about mining this coin, there is no such thing other than physical mining of the gem.
Thisnis a good explanation about the project. Hope everyone will understand Atlantis. This will be a great project if they will become successful.
Indeed a great project in the future, let's see how people will be in to this one as this might really sound new but others might already heard something like this. Hoping that the team will community casually to the community here.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:31:48 PM

Hello. What is the question? I don't believe anyone said you were lost. Maybe it was a misunderstanding from one of the fans. I would like to take this opportunity to ask that we keep it civil here. No need to attack one another. Some people will like the project and that is great, and some will not, and that is also fine. But let's treat each other how we would want others to treat us. With respect.

I am asking about the Larimar, I think it is where your project is all about like Cedex that is about Diamond and Hello Gold that is all about Gold exchange. It's my first time hearing about this gem, what are it's use or purpose?
Atlantis should come up with some video presentations raining the concepts in a simple tone that can help all the participants and supporters even to understand and reap forward by choosing Atlantis.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:44:02 PM

We are not a concept. We are a mining project that has been operational since the 1970s.
Our product is Larimar, a simple google search will let you know that it is one of the rarest gems on our planet. Top 5.

Hi,
So, that means you are company ( Atlantis Blue S.R.L ), Can you tell us where We can find information about your mining project that has been operational since the 1970s, on the website, there is no link even for profiles of team members.

A simple search in google will tell you the history of the site. It was given by presidential decree to the community, which has formed cooperatives and associations which we list on our website/documents. Also for those super skeptical, we publicized the presidential decree on our twitter account early on. The decree gives us sole mining rights, no one else can come in and just take over or start just start mining. Those that are worried about "governmental issues" as I read in one of the messages can use the information to calm their fears. The government has actually tried to lend us a hand two years ago and assisted us in creating a new mining tunnel. It was much welcome assistance and one of the reasons why we were able to increase production and invest in this ICO.

Also, for the people talking about mining this coin, there is no such thing other than physical mining of the gem.
Thisnis a good explanation about the project. Hope everyone will understand Atlantis. This will be a great project if they will become successful.
Indeed a great project in the future, let's see how people will be in to this one as this might really sound new but others might already heard something like this. Hoping that the team will community casually to the community here.

You're correct bud, as project that so amazing which for sure it can be profitable in the future. This unique project can caught the attention of many which for sure they need a great amount of funds to make this happen in the future. I believe the team will able to provide this project here in crypto currency community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

Hi,

A simple search in google will tell you the history of the mining site. It was given by presidential decree to the community, which has formed cooperatives and associations which we list on our website/documents. Also for those super skeptical, we publicized the presidential decree on our twitter account early on. The decree gives us sole mining rights, no one else can come in and just take over or just start mining. Those that are worried about "governmental issues" as I read in one of the messages can use the information to calm their fears. The government has actually tried to lend us a hand two years ago and assisted us in creating a new mining tunnel. It was much welcomed assistance and one of the reasons why we were able to increase production and invest in this ICO.

Thanks for reply.
I didn't find any useful information in internet, what I am looking for, is where I can find Certificate of incorporation (  Atlantis Blue S.R.L ) to check when your company has been created and for how many years.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:18:09 PM

Hi,

A simple search in google will tell you the history of the mining site. It was given by presidential decree to the community, which has formed cooperatives and associations which we list on our website/documents. Also for those super skeptical, we publicized the presidential decree on our twitter account early on. The decree gives us sole mining rights, no one else can come in and just take over or just start mining. Those that are worried about "governmental issues" as I read in one of the messages can use the information to calm their fears. The government has actually tried to lend us a hand two years ago and assisted us in creating a new mining tunnel. It was much welcomed assistance and one of the reasons why we were able to increase production and invest in this ICO.

Thanks for reply.
I didn't find any useful information in internet, what I am looking for, is where I can find Certificate of incorporation (  Atlantis Blue S.R.L ) to check when your company has been created and for how many years.
This certificate and few records of the project can provide clear attribute of the project for many investors and Atlantis will reap all the agenda with their plans to win in all tasks.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:32:56 PM

Hi,

This is such an interesting project,  I can't wait to see how the project will be in future. This is all about investing a gem which can attract people. Though it is just new,  I know many will invest in this project not for today but also for future purposes. 
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:46:37 PM

Hi,

I guess they are just working together with some mining companies. It's hard to believe that an existing company since 1970, starts an ICO ... There are other ways for them to get their investors.
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:43:43 AM

Thanks for reply.
I didn't find any useful information on internet, what I am looking for, is where I can find Certificate of incorporation (  Atlantis Blue S.R.L ) to check when your company has been created and for how many years.
[/quote]

Atlantis Blue has been registered since March, likewise the SRL, to engage in this ICO. As we have mention hundreds of times in this forum alone, the Atlantis blue project is composed of 4 entities, Atlantis Blue SRL is just one of them. The other 3 entities:

Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas
Cooperative Bahoruco
Larimar Association Las Mercedes

All have been formed for a specific purpose in the community and all three have exempt from taxes under the presidential decree. Since we are about to engage in a business process that is not detailed in the presidential decree we obtained in the 1970s, we lose the tax exemption status for certain activities. Therefore, to comply with the laws we have to form an actual company that is fully taxable under the law ---- ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL.

Also, go look for the Dominican mercantile registry, company registries, and the Tax authority and search just the name for you to see the status of the company. I hope that you now understand the COMMUNITY project better and that it is not one person, one group, one entity. Please get informed, the information is out there and you will appreciate it more because you did your own research, or you are bound to spread some unintended FUD.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

Thanks for reply.
I didn't find any useful information on internet, what I am looking for, is where I can find Certificate of incorporation (  Atlantis Blue S.R.L ) to check when your company has been created and for how many years.

Atlantis Blue has been registered since March, likewise the SRL, to engage in this ICO. As we have mention hundreds of times in this forum alone, the Atlantis blue project is composed of 4 entities, Atlantis Blue SRL is just one of them. The other 3 entities:

Cooperative Bahoruco

All have been formed for a specific purpose in the community and all three have exempt from taxes under the presidential decree. Since we are about to engage in a business process that is not detailed in the presidential decree we obtained in the 1970s, we lose the tax exemption status for certain activities. Therefore, to comply with the laws we have to form an actual company that is fully taxable under the law ---- ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL.

Also, go look for the Dominican mercantile registry, company registries, and the Tax authority and search just the name for you to see the status of the company. I hope that you now understand the COMMUNITY project better and that it is not one person, one group, one entity. Please get informed, the information is out there and you will appreciate it more because you did your own research, or you are bound to spread some unintended FUD.

[/quote]

Thank you for this useful information you have given to us admin and dev. This is the proof the team is active and serious about their project.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:57:05 AM

Thanks for reply.
I didn't find any useful information on internet, what I am looking for, is where I can find Certificate of incorporation (  Atlantis Blue S.R.L ) to check when your company has been created and for how many years.

Cooperative Bahoruco

Thank you for this useful information you have given to us admin and dev. This is the proof the team is active and serious about their project.

I am very glad to this team. I am very thankful that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community that keep us on being updated and giving us their latest information regarding the development of the Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens on Stellar. I hope that being active of the team will keep up because this gain the supports from the crowd.
[/quote]
This is, absolutely a great project and a good team for its company. I really love this kind of project because I like to collect some precious stone.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:09:42 AM

Thanks for reply.
I didn't find any useful information on internet, what I am looking for, is where I can find Certificate of incorporation (  Atlantis Blue S.R.L ) to check when your company has been created and for how many years.

Cooperative Bahoruco

I am very glad to this team. I am very thankful that we have this kind of project here in the crypto currency community that keep us on being updated and giving us their latest information regarding the development of the Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens on Stellar. I hope that being active of the team will keep up because this gain the supports from the crowd.
This is, absolutely a great project and a good team for its company. I really love this kind of project because I like to collect some precious stone.
[/quote]
The Atlantis Blue project have a good background on the industry which will help them buld this project. Members should be grateful thst they are one of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: