Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:59:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

The company exists not the first year,and will exist regardless of the amount collected on the ICO,it inspires confidence to each investor
This project also generates a good amount of trust level into the investors which too indeed may turn much more profitable for the future as more and more investors can then invest into this project trusting the team.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:54:28 PM

But I'm very interested, can you just buy some kind of stone? Well, let's say, which I liked very much.

Who are you preferring to? It seems that I really don't understand what you mean to say. "can you just buy some kind of stone?" We are talking about Larimar and I think you need to read more about the WP for you to understand a bit of the project.
It is good to learn the white papers and gain the complete information that gives more knowledge about the platform which helps to proceed with the right approach and understand the testimonials and action plans.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

The idea of the project is good, but it is worthwhile to think about what will be encountered in its implementation

That's like just about every single thing in this world, great ideas are always there accompanied by god awful implementation plaguing them usually

Don't worry, we won't get the "plague" lol, and it will be an amazing implementation. Once the ICO is over our only job will be creating value for our investors.
We all hope for a successful ICO)) If we were waiting for "plague" lol, we would not be interested in the project.
cabrakaned

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

But I'm very interested, can you just buy some kind of stone? Well, let's say, which I liked very much.

Who are you preferring to? It seems that I really don't understand what you mean to say. "can you just buy some kind of stone?" We are talking about Larimar and I think you need to read more about the WP for you to understand a bit of the project.
It is good to learn the white papers and gain the complete information that gives more knowledge about the platform which helps to proceed with the right approach and understand the testimonials and action plans.
But it is actually much hard each time to read the whitepaper for each project as some users might not be getting that sufficient time so i would like to suggest the team to look forward for a video presentation for the project.
chicipuci

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

I was interested, "how will you deliver the Larimar to buyers in other countries?" , but did not receive an answer. It really interests me. And there will be problems at customs or not?
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

I was interested, "how will you deliver the Larimar to buyers in other countries?" , but did not receive an answer. It really interests me. And there will be problems at customs or not?
No, the team will try their best for the customers to have no problem and also each user can be much more secure and tension free in this project and for this more and more users can surely join the community.
MikesLeo

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Atlantis seems very professional and reliable with its good plans as we could observe their deserving potential that reap success however if Metamask version is enabled that could bring more security from various threats.
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:46:31 PM

I did address this information. Yes, shipping is available, with insurance, both expenses covered by the customer, to include taxes. We have addressed this also in our white paper, this is a big component of our dynamics. As far a customs, it is each person's responsibility to know the law of their country. Some places are more flexible than others.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:00:27 PM

Hello. What is the question? I don't believe anyone said you were lost. Maybe it was a misunderstanding from one of the fans. I would like to take this opportunity to ask that we keep it civil here. No need to attack one another. Some people will like the project and that is great, and some will not, and that is also fine. But let's treat each other how we would want others to treat us. With respect.

I am asking about the Larimar, I think it is where your project is all about like Cedex that is about Diamond and Hello Gold that is all about Gold exchange. It's my first time hearing about this gem, what are it's use or purpose?
Atlantis should come up with some video presentations raining the concepts in a simple tone that can help all the participants and supporters even to understand and reap forward by choosing Atlantis.
Exactly,I think that this a great opportunity to promote the motive of this project to everyone who is interested in this project.
Ather_1020

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

Hello. What is the question? I don't believe anyone said you were lost. Maybe it was a misunderstanding from one of the fans. I would like to take this opportunity to ask that we keep it civil here. No need to attack one another. Some people will like the project and that is great, and some will not, and that is also fine. But let's treat each other how we would want others to treat us. With respect.

I am asking about the Larimar, I think it is where your project is all about like Cedex that is about Diamond and Hello Gold that is all about Gold exchange. It's my first time hearing about this gem, what are it's use or purpose?
Atlantis should come up with some video presentations raining the concepts in a simple tone that can help all the participants and supporters even to understand and reap forward by choosing Atlantis.
Exactly,I think that this a great opportunity to promote the motive of this project to everyone who is interested in this project.
I think the video presentation always has a positive effect on the development of the project. It will be best if the developers offer some encouragement for people who will offer their video review options for the project.
Thats right but this project is kinda self explanatory and doesnt require a lot of explanation or a demonstration. So it would be wise a decision to save up some long videos for now.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:59 PM

I think the video presentation always has a positive effect on the development of the project. It will be best if the developers offer some encouragement for people who will offer their video review options for the project.
Thats right but this project is kinda self explanatory and doesnt require a lot of explanation or a demonstration. So it would be wise a decision to save up some long videos for now.
I agree but videos can be useful as a tool for advertising too as they can affect more followers and hence help gain potential investors too
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

I agree but videos can be useful as a tool for advertising too as they can affect more followers and hence help gain potential investors too

It is very useful to have video presentation because it will sum up into summary which is easy to understand what is all about in the project. I am sure if they do this thing many will invest in it.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

You're right buddy, since this project is still new I believe that the tean doing such strategy from the suggestions here in the crypto currency community. Hopefully the team may always in good condition as I believe this project have a great potential in the future outcome.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

Yeah is really kinda of great i hope we get airdrop or bounty most ico like this one dont seem to require one most time

cryptoworld9x

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

The company exists not the first year,and will exist regardless of the amount collected on the ICO,it inspires confidence to each investor
This project also generates a good amount of trust level into the investors which too indeed may turn much more profitable for the future as more and more investors can then invest into this project trusting the team.
This will be a long road which Atlantis Blue Digital team want to do. Where we will have there ICO progress?

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

From what sources your information on the fact that the company not new also exists not the first year? I will be grateful and want personally to get acquainted with material.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

Atlantis Blue has been registered since March, likewise the SRL, to engage in this ICO. As we have mention hundreds of times in this forum alone, the Atlantis blue project is composed of 4 entities, Atlantis Blue SRL is just one of them. The other 3 entities:

Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas
Cooperative Bahoruco
Larimar Association Las Mercedes

All have been formed for a specific purpose in the community and all three have exempt from taxes under the presidential decree. Since we are about to engage in a business process that is not detailed in the presidential decree we obtained in the 1970s, we lose the tax exemption status for certain activities. Therefore, to comply with the laws we have to form an actual company that is fully taxable under the law ---- ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL.

Also, go look for the Dominican mercantile registry, company registries, and the Tax authority and search just the name for you to see the status of the company. I hope that you now understand the COMMUNITY project better and that it is not one person, one group, one entity. Please get informed, the information is out there and you will appreciate it more because you did your own research, or you are bound to spread some unintended FUD.

What I understand is Atlantis Blue SRL , Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas , Cooperative Bahoruco, Larimar  Association Las Mercedes become one company under name ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL to run this ICO.
For me I want to see the status of the company, You told me to search for Dominican mercantile registry. I did but google some result, I enter those website, but I didn't find the company. So can provide direct link to the website that I put you name company to get the status and thanks
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:41:54 PM

Atlantis Blue has been registered since March, likewise the SRL, to engage in this ICO. As we have mention hundreds of times in this forum alone, the Atlantis blue project is composed of 4 entities, Atlantis Blue SRL is just one of them. The other 3 entities:

Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas
Cooperative Bahoruco
Larimar Association Las Mercedes

All have been formed for a specific purpose in the community and all three have exempt from taxes under the presidential decree. Since we are about to engage in a business process that is not detailed in the presidential decree we obtained in the 1970s, we lose the tax exemption status for certain activities. Therefore, to comply with the laws we have to form an actual company that is fully taxable under the law ---- ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL.

Also, go look for the Dominican mercantile registry, company registries, and the Tax authority and search just the name for you to see the status of the company. I hope that you now understand the COMMUNITY project better and that it is not one person, one group, one entity. Please get informed, the information is out there and you will appreciate it more because you did your own research, or you are bound to spread some unintended FUD.

What I understand is Atlantis Blue SRL , Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas , Cooperative Bahoruco, Larimar  Association Las Mercedes become one company under name ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL to run this ICO.
For me I want to see the status of the company, You told me to search for Dominican mercantile registry. I did but google some result, I enter those website, but I didn't find the company. So can provide direct link to the website that I put you name company to get the status and thanks

where is your registration documents with your new company name or also the old once yaw?  You do not understand a simple question or what?  I just wonder how these people do ICOs here, if they can not answer a simple question from a potential investor.

Or do you think we are stupid and do not ask detail questions about your company?
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important. Also there white paper so nice and interesting. Goodjob guys

That's why many people are now planning to invest in the platform because it offers a lot and their white paper really captivates the readers.
When I kept analyzing the Atlantis project and read the white papers they looks really interesting with all the realistic plans which they have identified all the possibilities to achieve success ultimately.
What is the good thing in Atlantis Blue is that they do not have hard nor soft cap. The main goal of  this project is to promote and to be known in the market.
enlightened

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:35:26 AM

Hello! I want to know that how is this project doing as I think that the concept of this project is pretty unique and will need much funding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: