Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

I am really wondering how can they beat the expectation of these many tokens 400,000,000  Huh it require more potential and strategies and teams.
The https://atlantisblue.org/ website makes a big deal out of the fact that demand for larimar is rising. The website claims that demand has lifted prices over the last few years. Many are attracted to larimar for its beauty and its rarity. Today, larimar is priced anywhere from $4 to $20 USD, depending on the quality of the gemstone.
But this project is will be long term investment? We have many step to secure Larimar as they said at the website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

Yes, Since everyone does not read the web / whitepaper, so the video presentation is really more convenient, they help attract more participate and potential investor, They believe that the stones are really valuable and have lots of value. More ads will have to be done. It is easy for everyone to accept
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:30:38 PM

I am really wondering how can they beat the expectation of these many tokens 400,000,000  Huh it require more potential and strategies and teams.
The https://atlantisblue.org/ website makes a big deal out of the fact that demand for larimar is rising. The website claims that demand has lifted prices over the last few years. Many are attracted to larimar for its beauty and its rarity. Today, larimar is priced anywhere from $4 to $20 USD, depending on the quality of the gemstone.
But this project is will be long term investment? We have many step to secure Larimar as they said at the website.
Well it depends on how laminar as a stone does. If it’s worthy of the market and how much people care about it. If this process is fast the platform will most likely gain a lot of rep.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:07:48 PM

Yes, Since everyone does not read the web / whitepaper, so the video presentation is really more convenient, they help attract more participate and potential investor, They believe that the stones are really valuable and have lots of value. More ads will have to be done. It is easy for everyone to accept
Visual presentation is a good approach in our digital economy where it clearly gives a vision for the investors about the platform but the information should be complete when we are using such strategies for advertising.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

Well it depends on how laminar as a stone does. If it’s worthy of the market and how much people care about it. If this process is fast the platform will most likely gain a lot of rep.
I think Atlantis will be going for a long term rum which will make them to work harder. The stone had a great market so it should run well in the future.
If Atlantis is taking all such initiatives to achieve all the targets as expected with the same positive outcome then it will be a reputed one in crypto community and now Atlantis is even my choice.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:56:17 PM

It will depend on you bud, if you will go for long term investment or you will pursue short term to earn easy money.
I go with the long term investment to get more profit. I know it's a risky one but we cannot tell if the project would function in the long term run. But if they will survive all the problems then you bet Atlantis will succeed.

All the projects right now are high risk investments and there are no guarantees any of these will make it, but Atlantis does look strong for now.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

I think Atlantis will be going for a long term rum which will make them to work harder. The stone had a great market so it should run well in the future.
If Atlantis is taking all such initiatives to achieve all the targets as expected with the same positive outcome then it will be a reputed one in crypto community and now Atlantis is even my choice.
Yeah If they plan properly and strategize I'm sure they can get positive outcome and reach great heights
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

Why not.You van have big investment in this project.because those stons are not just stone,they will rock very soon.if you llok for the website,you get all information
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

It will depend on the developers and investors of such projects if they work effectively and with mining is like just pure success for investors i just hope we get to have a feel soon

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:40 PM

In the majority projects you initially have to consider investments for the long-term period as seldom it happens that profit was instant. The serious platform will always gather smooth growth rate.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:44:39 PM

Visual presentation is a good approach in our digital economy where it clearly gives a vision for the investors about the platform but the information should be complete when we are using such strategies for advertising.

You have a point, because some people tend to find first the video presentation so that they can get some ideas about the platform. To think, it is really necessary to automatically provide video presentation about the project. In this way, it can have the big chance to attract more investors because who knows with what they understand about the video may help them decide to participate in the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:38 PM

Hoping it will be a secure project with many steps of making it as a secure one. People will really invest on a project if they see it as a potential and can be a long term investment.

Naturally, because dev will surely make the security to be also the priority because they will be holding assets and important information. Investors really checked first about how secured the platform from the hackers and what kind of security systems the project has.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:12:15 PM

A project that launches a token for sale in support of the precious stone, which is very rare and is extracted only in one place on the volcano. I will follow the development of the project, because this can be a very successful project for some time.
could you tell me more about this stone in more detail. How exactly can it be useful to us? This is a very interesting idea for the project.
I suggest you check wikipedia or google. This is a very interesting stone so investing to this project is realy profitable.
Yes, actually we can know about Larimar at Atlantis Blue Digital website. They provide a lot of useful information about it.
I see all the opinions of people about this project is very good, I think this is a very interesting project and received a positive response.hopefully this project can achieve the desired target and get maximum results
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

Hoping it will be a secure project with many steps of making it as a secure one. People will really invest on a project if they see it as a potential and can be a long term investment.

Naturally, because dev will surely make the security to be also the priority because they will be holding assets and important information. Investors really checked first about how secured the platform from the hackers and what kind of security systems the project has.
In order to contribute to the Stellar ecosystem, the Atlantis Blue Project is 80% done with their development of stellarpoint.io, which will be a free wallet and Stellar Decentralized Exchange client. Unlike some competitors, stellarpoint.io will not impose any trading fees whatsoever to its users
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:23:49 PM

In order to contribute to the Stellar ecosystem, the Atlantis Blue Project is 80% done with their development of stellarpoint.io, which will be a free wallet and Stellar Decentralized Exchange client. Unlike some competitors, stellarpoint.io will not impose any trading fees whatsoever to its users
They have huge reputation and more supporters who are actively involved spreading the word Atlantis on various social platforms and there was more people who are liking the platform.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:29:31 PM

Real supporters or if they have real interests they could just go to their social media account, where you can see videos explaining about larimar and some evidence that they really have the rights to privately mined the gem.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

People would obviously like to understand the concept about Atlantis through a simple and plain easy conversation tone and even Video presentation helps better to approach the customers with a good potelial.
Their whitepaper too is too diffiicult to understand and an investors would really need a long time to understand this project before investing so i think that the team should take out some good way out of it.
It's not only us that has difficulty on understanding with their whitepaper. Actually I quoted a statement here in the thread about a vedio presentation that might the team could prepare and launch in the market. For a easy and fast understanding of the project. Hopefully team will release a new and great vedio to clarify and give answers for the questions that risen in this thread.

I agree, WP can sometimes difficult to understand and that is why, it is necessary to provide a video explaining briefly and simply so that some people that facing hard time to understand the platform can really understand through the video. Hoping, the team can create it and make it more understandable.

Atlantisblue's whitepaper is 10 page with short text! It's like an article on medium. what are saying applies to high quality whitepapers that contain above 40 pages with a lot of Data and details.

Your ignorance is quite something! We are not a technical project. We are a mining project. Our white paper's simplicity is one of the things that attracts so many, we are not hiding under 50 pages of complexity. Look at most of the projects that turned out to be scams this year, what did they all had in common? Very long white papers to hypnotize weak minded people like yourself.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo da Vinci

I dont understand how those kind of people can still organize ICOs, who speak in a very rude ton with his potential investors. I hope after some regulations on ICOs everywhere in the world, we can report those kind of members by SEC or in any regulation services.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

I don't understand why you mentioned Edgar Cayce and that those long lost blue stones would be rediscovered again one day and would be a testament to the real existence of Atlantis, Do you believe in those kinda of things? is this project based on certain religion or what?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:39:50 PM

Real supporters or if they have real interests they could just go to their social media account, where you can see videos explaining about larimar and some evidence that they really have the rights to privately mined the gem.
Complete understanding and knowledge about the platform helps better to proceed in a right direction and the team have taken all the initiatives publishing the information.
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:52:21 PM

I don't understand why you mentioned Edgar Cayce and that those long lost blue stones would be rediscovered again one day and would be a testament to the real existence of Atlantis, Do you believe in those kinda of things? is this project based on certain religion or what?

supports the natural process of healing the body. Larimar is also known as the stone of Atlantis or
The blue stones of Atlantis, because of Edgar Cayce, the famous sleeping prophet who was
A spiritual teacher who lived in Trinidad and Tobago and founded many yoga centers through
Peace. He argued that some islands in the Caribbean, including the Dominican Republic,
part of the lost continent of Atlantis. He went on to say that on one of these islands, blue
a stone with healing powers will be found, a description that corresponds to Larimar. Today,
there are thousands of people, naturalists and people practicing alternative and holistic
The methods of treatment that Larimar uses to help and strengthen healing processes.
Larimar's beautiful blue color is often considered the embodiment of beautiful blue flowers
sea ​​and sky, found in the Caribbean. Its origin and appearance are just two small attributes
which help spread the lyric fever around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: