Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:18:36 PM

Atlantis Blue has been registered since March, likewise the SRL, to engage in this ICO. As we have mention hundreds of times in this forum alone, the Atlantis blue project is composed of 4 entities, Atlantis Blue SRL is just one of them. The other 3 entities:

Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas
Cooperative Bahoruco
Larimar Association Las Mercedes

All have been formed for a specific purpose in the community and all three have exempt from taxes under the presidential decree. Since we are about to engage in a business process that is not detailed in the presidential decree we obtained in the 1970s, we lose the tax exemption status for certain activities. Therefore, to comply with the laws we have to form an actual company that is fully taxable under the law ---- ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL.

Also, go look for the Dominican mercantile registry, company registries, and the Tax authority and search just the name for you to see the status of the company. I hope that you now understand the COMMUNITY project better and that it is not one person, one group, one entity. Please get informed, the information is out there and you will appreciate it more because you did your own research, or you are bound to spread some unintended FUD.

What I understand is Atlantis Blue SRL , Cooperative Of Larimar Services La Filipinas , Cooperative Bahoruco, Larimar  Association Las Mercedes become one company under name ENTERS ATLANTIS BLUE SRL to run this ICO.
For me I want to see the status of the company, You told me to search for Dominican mercantile registry. I did but google some result, I enter those website, but I didn't find the company. So can provide direct link to the website that I put you name company to get the status and thanks

where is your registration documents with your new company name or also the old once yaw?  You do not understand a simple question or what?  I just wonder how these people do ICOs here, if they can not answer a simple question from a potential investor.

Or do you think we are stupid and do not ask detail questions about your company?

Perhaps now you will feel stupid. I got this link doing a google search, what I was asking you to do for yourself (make sure to choose Razón Social/Nombre and then enter Atlantis Blue SRL on the field
http://www.dgii.gov.do/app/WebApps/Consultas/rnc/RncWeb.aspx

STATUS ACTIVE --- WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOWOW

You have problem with quotes ! Should I consider this reply to my post or the person who asked after me !?
For me I just ask to provide me the link of website when I can get check information about your company by myself while you were asking to use google, you have to keep in mind that google gives different result depends on country and since I am not from Dominican Republic, Do think that google will give me this page ?! ( http://www.dgii.gov.do/app/WebApps/Consultas/rnc/RncWeb.aspx )

Back the point, unfortunately, this link doesn't give any details about the company, it just show that ATLANTIS BLUE SRL is active, I was looking to certificate of incorporation where I can know who is the owner of the company also to know the date and other details.

Anyway thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:00:42 AM

How did I get a stone to be sold only for tokens? Or I can buy a stone for fiat money? Does the team communicate with the participants?

I don't understand. You want to buy tokens or you want to buy Larimar? And yes, we do communicate with participants. Please join our telegram channel https://t.me/AtlantisBlueDigitalToken - thanks!
Thanks for the telegram information.but can't you help us here what we are looking for in this project.But now a days telegram is a good source for inquairy
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

If I understand correctly, your project will support the extraction of precious stones? Or for tokens that will definitely not at a low price, I can buy a precious stone? How can I use your token after I have purchased it? Because I do not understand how your project Atlantis will work.
Hi Sir/Mam, to answer your queries please read the whitepaper. All your question will be answered and best to join in the official telegram to answer your queries promptly.
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:53:17 AM

Is this site has big sponsors and investor in the company? Are there any proof and pictures we can see what going on inside the company?
Yeah thats a great idea hopefully they can also show how this larimar gems are manufactured.
this question interests most people here. I would also like to know how these larimars are made, and a small video review would be very useful now. I hope the developers will do for us such an update.

Larimar is not made, it is simply mined in a dead volcano.

Wow, pretty interesting a dead volcano you say? Are there any pictures and videos the would appreciate sharing with us, admin?
Really interesting! It is at first when my caught up in the 'dead volvano' thing. Well,I am also looking forward to the proof of this. If the admin would prepare us some of it then that's better, and also, I think that would create an impact to this project. A lot more people will become more interested to it and eventually spread this here in the whole crypto currency community.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:00:38 AM

Similar to the project Atlantis, I have not yet met. It means that they differ from other projects by their unique platform that they develop. I very much hope that investors will join the project and they will see that it is unique, because in the future they will be able to invest and make profit from this project.
Surely, there will be more profits awaits for the token holders of Atlantis. Just imagined, each token is equal to 1 gram of larimar gemstone and if ever 1 gram is equal to 20$, I think this project will be a good source of crypto earnings. I just hope that the team will have a bounty programs so we can have a chanced to earned this precious token from Atlantis platform.
It would be very nice to get a token in this way. But most likely this is impossible, because it is a very expensive stone and it is unlikely that the team will give out tokens for free. It seems to me that they can only be bought, and only for crypto, this is Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:02:17 AM

Projects that come from the real sector in the crypt are interesting, but I have not seen a multiple increase in the cost of the project currency.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

If I understand correctly, your project will support the extraction of precious stones? Or for tokens that will definitely not at a low price, I can buy a precious stone? How can I use your token after I have purchased it? Because I do not understand how your project Atlantis will work.
Hi Sir/Mam, to answer your queries please read the whitepaper. All your question will be answered and best to join in the official telegram to answer your queries promptly.
Yeah, just read the whitepaper already and you will be having a plenty of knowledge to learn the project better than now!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:21:00 AM

Atlantis project is proving that they are legitimate and serious, the information about the members of the project is displayed in the front page.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

Projects that come from the real sector in the crypt are interesting, but I have not seen a multiple increase in the cost of the project currency.
indeed, price increases are very difficult to achieve, mostly this happens after a fairly long period of time. It remains only to hope that the price increase will be as soon as possible.
The ICO is just starting and at its first phase which they are still building ans improving their platform. Maybe sooner the price increase will be implemented.
I think the team are not yet including the price increase in their work since they are just staring and many things thst they need to improve.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

indeed, price increases are very difficult to achieve, mostly this happens after a fairly long period of time. It remains only to hope that the price increase will be as soon as possible.
The ICO is just starting and at its first phase which they are still building ans improving their platform. Maybe sooner the price increase will be implemented.
I think the team are not yet including the price increase in their work since they are just staring and many things thst they need to improve.
Naturally for a start it is necessary to work fairly to develop a certain interest from community that investors have also paid the attention to the platform and have bought tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vickycoin05

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

People would obviously like to understand the concept about Atlantis through a simple and plain easy conversation tone and even Video presentation helps better to approach the customers with a good potelial.
Their whitepaper too is too diffiicult to understand and an investors would really need a long time to understand this project before investing so i think that the team should take out some good way out of it.
It's not only us that has difficulty on understanding with their whitepaper. Actually I quoted a statement here in the thread about a vedio presentation that might the team could prepare and launch in the market. For a easy and fast understanding of the project. Hopefully team will release a new and great vedio to clarify and give answers for the questions that risen in this thread.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

People would obviously like to understand the concept about Atlantis through a simple and plain easy conversation tone and even Video presentation helps better to approach the customers with a good potelial.

Right, a simple video presentation that would picture out all the details in this project would be a big help also to clear out regarding this project.
chicipuci

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

Similar to the project Atlantis, I have not yet met. It means that they differ from other projects by their unique platform that they develop. I very much hope that investors will join the project and they will see that it is unique, because in the future they will be able to invest and make profit from this project.
Surely, there will be more profits awaits for the token holders of Atlantis. Just imagined, each token is equal to 1 gram of larimar gemstone and if ever 1 gram is equal to 20$, I think this project will be a good source of crypto earnings. I just hope that the team will have a bounty programs so we can have a chanced to earned this precious token from Atlantis platform.
It would be very nice to get a token in this way. But most likely this is impossible, because it is a very expensive stone and it is unlikely that the team will give out tokens for free. It seems to me that they can only be bought, and only for crypto, this is Ethereum or Bitcoin.
You are not right, the team has already launched AIRDROP in which you can get tokens for free. Tokens are allocated for $ 1 million. Hurry up Hurry up here) http://t.me/AtlantisBlueBot
Junralz

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Right, a simple video presentation that would picture out all the details in this project would be a big help also to clear out regarding this project.

For me, I would like to see in the video presentation the comparisons to other projects, benefits and advantages so that investors can easily decide to make good investments.

You have a point and positively dev already tackled that issues. Maybe in the next few days, the team will create a video presentation so that more and more people will get to know more about the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
AtlantisBlueDigitalTokens

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

Is this site has big sponsors and investor in the company? Are there any proof and pictures we can see what going on inside the company?
Yeah thats a great idea hopefully they can also show how this larimar gems are manufactured.
this question interests most people here. I would also like to know how these larimars are made, and a small video review would be very useful now. I hope the developers will do for us such an update.

Larimar is not made, it is simply mined in a dead volcano.

Wow, pretty interesting a dead volcano you say? Are there any pictures and videos the would appreciate sharing with us, admin?

Look at our twitter feed! Join our Telegram channel.
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

I have seen beautiful jewelries made from larimar gems in google. Its intruiging why this stone is very expensive.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

For me, I would like to see in the video presentation the comparisons to other projects, benefits and advantages so that investors can easily decide to make good investments.

You have a point and positively dev already tackled that issues. Maybe in the next few days, the team will create a video presentation so that more and more people will get to know more about the platform.

Creating a video presentation is really good for a project, the advertising will reach more investors in different platforms and they will be aware of the benefits of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
deorum.io
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

I hope for the success of the project
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

Their whitepaper too is too diffiicult to understand and an investors would really need a long time to understand this project before investing so i think that the team should take out some good way out of it.
It's not only us that has difficulty on understanding with their whitepaper. Actually I quoted a statement here in the thread about a vedio presentation that might the team could prepare and launch in the market. For a easy and fast understanding of the project. Hopefully team will release a new and great vedio to clarify and give answers for the questions that risen in this thread.

Yeah, it will be much better if the team will create a video explaining the benefits and advantages of making an investments here compared to other projects.

Creating a video presentation is another way to make people understand it easily because mostly people must prefer in visual way of understanding. They much enjoy in watching than reading,  hope the team of this project will grant or make it real.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:03:14 PM

I agree, WP can sometimes difficult to understand and that is why, it is necessary to provide a video explaining briefly and simply so that some people that facing hard time to understand the platform can really understand through the video. Hoping, the team can create it and make it more understandable.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: