Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 Atlantis Blue Digital Tokens On stellar🔥🔥  (Read 6200 times)
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:10:09 PM

It is interesting but so far I have not met a successful successful mining project, especially for the souvenir industry

I don't think this is just a simple mining project, Larimar could just be a use for a souvenir, accessories or jewelries but further studies could result to more use for that  gem.

Maybe if it will be publicly announce in different countries then there will be more people becoming interested in this gem. For now, I am waiting to see more updates about this project.
To be honest, it's time to announce it publicly. Do ads that you need to run not only here on the forum, but also in other social networks, where other users can see who may be interested in the project using precious stones and Crypto. So we are waiting for comments from the team

Yes, if the team really wants their native gem to become popular they should advertise it also maybe include what are the advantages if they will support the gem and this project.

If everything else is also ready for strong marketing activities then that might be the right strategy. But better don't go for strong PR if not everything is ready for it.
Planning will help the project move forward and do everything right. Giving time and adopting the situation is a good thing for the project.
They even document all the resolutions for the issues to solve if it happens in future and they have figured out the better possibilities to implement highly outstanding strategies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

We are the miners that extract the stones. We are the artisan workers that polish and craft the
stones. We are the distributors that take the stones to the market. For many years our families
have been in the same line of work and now it is our turn to carry on and find a better way
forward for the benefit of all parties involved, including the customers.
~ As stated on Atlantis Blue Digital's Whitepaper

Again, allow me to stress a major point on why it is good to support and contribute to this project.

The cause is highly moral and uplifting (not to mention profitable with Larimar's ever growing demand).
bitcoindusts

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:30:54 PM

A very beautiful stone, maybe this project will be the first to succeed in implementing their plan. Then all investors will get a good profit

The stones are not only beautiful, but they are semi-precious, unique, attracts good charm and is highly sought after.  That, put together, spells good investment very soundly.
bitcoindusts

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:33:54 PM

A very beautiful stone, maybe this project will be the first to succeed in implementing their plan. Then all investors will get a good profit
The project main objective is be famous and to be successful. They guarantee the good and reasonable profit to those who believe and trust the project. The project is interesting and as of today numbered of investors are sending their interest to invest the project.  If the positive activity will continue this will bring the project to success.

Not only that Jedie22, the project's objective is quite noble too.

Wanting to protect the Larimar's mining integrity, casting security blanket for miners, artisan, distributors and even the customers.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:45:37 PM

It is interesting but so far I have not met a successful successful mining project, especially for the souvenir industry

I don't think this is just a simple mining project, Larimar could just be a use for a souvenir, accessories or jewelries but further studies could result to more use for that  gem.

Maybe if it will be publicly announce in different countries then there will be more people becoming interested in this gem. For now, I am waiting to see more updates about this project.
To be honest, it's time to announce it publicly. Do ads that you need to run not only here on the forum, but also in other social networks, where other users can see who may be interested in the project using precious stones and Crypto. So we are waiting for comments from the team

Yes, if the team really wants their native gem to become popular they should advertise it also maybe include what are the advantages if they will support the gem and this project.

If everything else is also ready for strong marketing activities then that might be the right strategy. But better don't go for strong PR if not everything is ready for it.
Planning will help the project move forward and do everything right. Giving time and adopting the situation is a good thing for the project.
There should be also an active monitoring along with the plan when the expected target is not met they will immediately figure out the possibility and implement a master plan to ultimately achieve success.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 
I think there’s no ICO promoting their project did not serious. They are investing an effort and time to do website, whitepapers(which are sometimes contain of 70 pages), encouraging people to promote, catching the trust of people. As of the moment, Atlantis Blue has closely 50k members in the telegram which a proof already a success.

Having 50k members in their telegram channel cannot measures the success of the project, it will all be base on the total token sold so for now maybe we can tell that the exposures and popularity of this project are improving well.

The members in the telegram channel are often no good indicator because it is a lot of fake also. There are other projects with many members and they also didn't raise a lot.

There are a lot of bots and fakes in the telegram. You can observe it if you are an active member of the group chat. But the good side is there is a lot of good information that you may find from the ICO or project. you want to know there.

I think you are wrong. This is an official channel and it was created to support the project. Just find out who the admin is and ask him a question.

Mate, he's referring to the Telegram channel not on this thread I guess you need to read between the lines before you reply, mate.
More than 50k members in the Atlantis official Telegram channel is highly admiring and they are very active in answering for all the queries with not delay and building trust.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

I have a very genuine question about the future of this project.
As this project is mining a particular stone at a specific destination.
What will be the plan of the project when this source is utilised.
Well the price of laminar does reflect its availability, price and availability are inversely proportional and hence the sale is conducted. We need to wait and watch to see if it’s a fulfilling business.
I think that they will probably divert to new source.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

The project team looks serious. I do not think that they are not serious about their work, so they can be trusted
With those many explanation, I think they are serious. They offered lots of clarification they have objectives that motivates them to move forward ,which makes it trust worthy. 
I think there’s no ICO promoting their project did not serious. They are investing an effort and time to do website, whitepapers(which are sometimes contain of 70 pages), encouraging people to promote, catching the trust of people. As of the moment, Atlantis Blue has closely 50k members in the telegram which a proof already a success.

Having 50k members in their telegram channel cannot measures the success of the project, it will all be base on the total token sold so for now maybe we can tell that the exposures and popularity of this project are improving well.

The members in the telegram channel are often no good indicator because it is a lot of fake also. There are other projects with many members and they also didn't raise a lot.

There are a lot of bots and fakes in the telegram. You can observe it if you are an active member of the group chat. But the good side is there is a lot of good information that you may find from the ICO or project. you want to know there.

I think you are wrong. This is an official channel and it was created to support the project. Just find out who the admin is and ask him a question.

Mate, he's referring to the Telegram channel not on this thread I guess you need to read between the lines before you reply, mate.
More than 50k members in the Atlantis official Telegram channel is highly admiring and they are very active in answering for all the queries with not delay and building trust.

Having that huge number of members in telegram is a proof that Atlantis project is so good to invest. It also says that the team is very active in their work and answering different questions which is so good and a plus factor to those who want to invest.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:01:40 PM

Thats why there is a team for all this so they can handle various departments effectively for smooth running of the project

Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Thats why there is a team for all this so they can handle various departments effectively for smooth running of the project
Yeah true, I hope they are working towards the project from every aspect to make it a success, but proper planning and strategizing goes a long way in helping to implement the project
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:31:09 PM

Having that huge number of members in telegram is a proof that Atlantis project is so good to invest. It also says that the team is very active in their work and answering different questions which is so good and a plus factor to those who want to invest.

Having huge number of members in telegram group is just a proof that they invest money to boost their telegram group. It is not possible to get these amount of people in a telegram group in some weeks; even not possible with an airdrop campaign.

And as far as I could observe, Atlantis team hate competition. When they just hear some names from other related sector like diamonds  and already finished ICOs like Cedex,  I guess they get headache and deleted the posts of their followers  Roll Eyes
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

Having huge number of members in telegram group is just a proof that they invest money to boost their telegram group. It is not possible to get these amount of people in a telegram group in some weeks; even not possible with an airdrop campaign.

And as far as I could observe, Atlantis team hate competition. When they just hear some names from other related sector like diamonds  and already finished ICOs like Cedex,  I guess they get headache and deleted the posts of their followers  Roll Eyes
But they really have some competitors? I don't see any project like this project aim to secure gemstone before.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

In addition, if in these sections of fields of activity of development of the project there are any problems, it is always possible to replace or add new, fresh employees for direct improvement of the platform.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

In addition, if in these sections of fields of activity of development of the project there are any problems, it is always possible to replace or add new, fresh employees for direct improvement of the platform.
Is it really? In my opinion, we need experienced members for handle easier any problem can happen during running Atlantis Blue project.
rubtcowchanin

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:22:05 PM

The project main objective is be famous and to be successful. They guarantee the good and reasonable profit to those who believe and trust the project. The project is interesting and as of today numbered of investors are sending their interest to invest the project.  If the positive activity will continue this will bring the project to success.

Not only that Jedie22, the project's objective is quite noble too.

Wanting to protect the Larimar's mining integrity, casting security blanket for miners, artisan, distributors and even the customers.
I really like the idea of the project. They make a really promising platform, I recommend everyone to take part in their ICO.
bitcoindusts

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:44:52 AM

I have a very genuine question about the future of this project.
As this project is mining a particular stone at a specific destination.
What will be the plan of the project when this source is utilised.
Well the price of laminar does reflect its availability, price and availability are inversely proportional and hence the sale is conducted. We need to wait and watch to see if it’s a fulfilling business.
I think that they will probably divert to new source.

Idunnowhatwhat's concern is quite valid, what happens when the source is fully depleted?

Given the fact that all over the globe, there are 3 locations to date that shows traces of the mineral that gives Larimar its bluish glow, and where Atlantis Blue is operating, has the biggest deposit of all.

That is why having Atlantis Blue Digital to protect the welfare of the mines and detest unlawful mining and unfair Larimar trading will help conserve this semi-precious gem and also provide a security blanket to maintain it's value.
bitcoindusts

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

Seems like he doesn't even know what Telegram is. This is one thing that makes a platform having such a wrong impression by new users, some people are just replying without knowing the exact information.

Let's give the guy a chance people! Perhaps his concern is genuine in such a way that he wanted to contribute to the project but could not find enough grounds to place his decision firmly.

And as everyone is trying to imply, please do refer to page 1 of this thread to find online sources for information regarding Atlantis Blue Digital.

Best of luck!
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:45:38 AM

Does it make sense to tie the blockchain to the extraction of this mineral? Can it in reality make a profit?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:49:11 AM

Are there any LARIMAR airdrops or tokens? you will launch like the stellar who launches big airdrop monthly last year?

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:06:12 AM

Are there any LARIMAR airdrops or tokens? you will launch like the stellar who launches big airdrop monthly last year?
No. Currently, there are no LARIMAR airdrops or tokens airdrop. You can check their website or telegram channel to make you up to date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: